over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ric Flair's Son RIP

Flair is one hell of a showman. Whoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rip Reid!!!!!!!!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! not a fan of Ric Flair. Ultimate Warrior kick all their asses! Even beat Hulk Hogan the sugar daddy, even perves on his daughter, kinda creepy!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! not a fan of Ric Flair. Ultimate Warrior kick all their asses! Even beat Hulk Hogan the sugar daddy, even perves on his daughter, kinda creepy!

Agreed. I still watch Warrior's latest Youtube vids. He's still crazy and super jacked, just like back in the day!

I'm 38 now but I can still remember some of those matches from the late 80's and early 90's like they happened yesterday. You always knew when he was pissed because he would start raping the ropes and stomping like a storm trooper!

Agreed. I still watch Warrior's latest Youtube vids. He's still crazy and super jacked, just like back in the day!

I'm 38 now but I can still remember some of those matches from the late 80's and early 90's like they happened yesterday. You always knew when he was pissed because he would start raping the ropes and stomping like a storm trooper!

yep and on Tren too hehehehe!!! Didnt he bodyslam Andre the Giant? I think Ultimate Warrior has the best body than anyone in the ring. :headbang:

yep and on Tren too hehehehe!!! Didnt he bodyslam Andre the Giant? I think Ultimate Warrior has the best body than anyone in the ring. :headbang:

The Tren gods gave him power...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-uIs1LU9dg]Ultimate Warrior slams Andre The Giant - YouTube[/ame]

Rip Reid. I was always a big The Rock fan myself. I'd drop the people's elbow on anyone laying down.

RIP way to young..

I miss the NWO area,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AumfgHZVbc]WWE/WWF Funny Backstage Segment With The Rock, Hulk Hogan & Kane - YouTube[/ame]

Flair is one hell of a showman. Whoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rip Reid!!!!!!!!

stylin' and profilin'

I'd lol when he was in street clothes, cutting a promo, by the end of it, he'd be soaking wet. sweat right though his clothing within minutes.

It's always a tragedy when a parent out lives a child! Very sad!!

As for the money owed to ex wives, I don't anything about dollar amounts there, but he owed the IRS a TON for many, many years!! They attached his wages in WWE.

It's always a tragedy when a parent out lives a child! Very sad!!

I truly can't think of anything more tragic on a personal level. My heart goes out to Rick and the rest of his family!

Sad to hear. Always liked Ric Flair. Man, the "old" wrestlers....macho man, ultimate warrior, Steiner bros, Luger, and many more.

Damn, I'm feeling old

as far actually wresting ability, Bret Hart is the best IMO.
Flair, I never understood why he got over w/ the fans/ so many title reigns? he had no ring psychology was such a mechanical worker, only had one style, could not make anyone but himself look good. I respect his impact on the sport though just as I do Hogan who has no wrestling ability what so ever.

Flair, I never understood why he got over w/ the fans/ so many title reigns? he had no ring psychology was such a mechanical worker, only had one style, could not make anyone but himself look good. I respect his impact on the sport though just as I do Hogan who has no wrestling ability what so ever.

I remember watching a clip where Brett Heart dislocated his finger, then shoved it back into place and kept on wrestling. I thought that was badass!

I think it goes without saying, abuse of narcs and opiates in sports like this is ongoing. The beatings these guys take on their bodies is more than most of us probably give them credit for as its staged athletics. Wrong cocktail of drugs mixed means you go to sleep and don't wake up.

I think it goes without saying, abuse of narcs and opiates in sports like this is ongoing. The beatings these guys take on their bodies is more than most of us probably give them credit for as its staged athletics. Wrong cocktail of drugs mixed means you go to sleep and don't wake up.

A lot of my old favorites are on this vid. It's pretty sad!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF2gySMcc6Q]A Tribute To Dead Wrestlers - YouTube[/ame]​

Jeez can't go a week lately without hearing about someone passing away, very sad news wayyyy too young to go

Jeez can't go a week lately without hearing about someone passing away

I've posted RIP in 6 different threads in the last two weeks. We need some births and marriages to balance this out a bit before we all get miserable!

I've posted RIP in 6 different threads in the last two weeks. We need some births and marriages to balance this out a bit before we all get miserable!

Mind you... i've posted RIP in a few marriage threads over the years too!

wtf were you watching? i used to be a wrestling nerd and follow all of the backstage shit and match ratings and all of that. he carried fucking big van vader to a four star match one year at starcade. he was considered not just by most fans and critics but also his fellow wrestlers to be one of the best if not the best worker in the business. he was head and shoulders over bret hart? i mean i guess if they got in a shoot match, hart would be the better "techinical wrestler" but flair was a better pro wrestler by far. he made everyone he wrestled in the 80s and early 90s look better. his matches with ricky steamboat were considered some of the best ever. and above all, no one was ever better on the mic, bret hart was boring as shit. flair would turn into a rampaging coked up lunatic for ten minutes and have you dying to buy the next pay per view he was headlining.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear