over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rice Bran Oil

devenidas

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
so mrs had to do some deep frying. got rice bran oil. got high smoke point so it doesn't oxidises & goes to shit. I couldn't find a lot on it. Seems allright & best option for it. made from rice so cant be bad i presume. Its not a vegetable oil canola oil etc which are crap.

otherwise all i use is mac nut oil for everything

anyone use it here ? thoughts

note : dont say bro why don't u use coconut oil. that shit is solid fuck in winters in uk and it doesn't work for Indian style cooking/ deep frying. cos after u fry the shit goes solid again and then u cant put it back in tub etc etc. its not fit for this purpose.**broken link removed**

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey Dev,why not use coconut oil ,sorry brother I had to lol

i know somebody will say that so added the note [emoji3]. It doesn't work for this mate. i was going to make poori. its made from wholemeal flour & then fried as a one off. think of it as naan bread or Chapatti sort of sane thing eaten with anything.**broken link removed****broken link removed**

Grape seed oil? Red palm oil?
So they are better then rice bran oil and have high smoke point too ?

Have a look at this link. I was looking up some of the same things a few days ago. It lists various oils and smoke points, and ratio of days.

**broken link removed**

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

so mrs had to do some deep frying. got rice bran oil. got high smoke point so it doesn't oxidises & goes to shit. I couldn't find a lot on it. Seems allright & best option for it. made from rice so cant be bad i presume. Its not a vegetable oil canola oil etc which are crap.

otherwise all i use is mac nut oil for everything

anyone use it here ? thoughts

note : dont say bro why don't u use coconut oil. that shit is solid fuck in winters in uk and it doesn't work for Indian style cooking/ deep frying. cos after u fry the shit goes solid again and then u cant put it back in tub etc etc. its not fit for this purpose.**broken link removed**

Except the smell and taste lol its the best for your health. With Rice Bran Oil now you can eat all your favourite fried foods without worries.

I agree. And if he isn't happy with our suggestion of coconut oil he should go and eat some boiled chicken, rice and broccoli :p

I started adding a scoop of stabilized rice bran to one of my shakes. Lots of great health info on this stuff. I use:

**broken link removed**

I started adding a scoop of stabilized rice bran to one of my shakes. Lots of great health info on this stuff. I use:

**broken link removed**
Thanks for the link. I'm going too pick some of this up and give it a try.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

So they are better then rice bran oil and have high smoke point too ?

Grape seed oil is really like olive oil but a higher smoke point. lots of mono unsats. I would not fry with it. Red palm oil I would not cook with at all. Drizzle it over cooked eggs for its health beneifts

Any oil from a plant that is processed is shit. Including Rice Bran oil. Virgin coconut and Mac nut will always be the only choices in plant fats in terms of quality.

Hey Dev, if I'm going to enjoy something fried I'm just going to used vegetable or peanut oil. Best flavor. Not healthy for you but if your going to eat something deep fried your not eating for health anyways. Just my take on it, otherwise use coconut oil lol

Any oil from a plant that is processed is shit. Including Rice Bran oil. Virgin coconut and Mac nut will always be the only choices in plant fats in terms of quality.

Hey Dev, if I'm going to enjoy something fried I'm just going to used vegetable or peanut oil. Best flavor. Not healthy for you but if your going to eat something deep fried your not eating for health anyways. Just my take on it, otherwise use coconut oil lol

Peanut oil is very nice. I also like refined sesame oil on certain foods.

Even some of the better oils taste great to me like mac nut or coconut oil. Those 2 are the best to cook with. I also like argan and walnut oil but not for cooking.

Dev for you I would just pick something that tastes nice and is cheap with a high smoking point. As BL stated if you are going to fry something for a treat health is always a factor but if it's rare just get something that tastes nice. Rice Bran seems like a good choice if you like the taste.

Last edited:

bigliz you kidding me. You need to come to my house mate and I will make u my world famous air fried wings. Everyone loves them.

How much more fried you want them to look and taste. look at these baby dolls [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123]

Air fried in Phillips air fryer. with spray mac nut oil.

The thing is I was not really wanted a main oil to cook and shit. I got mac nut oil thanks to Jumbo Paulmbo's advice.

taste like butter

full on mono fats

paulmbo is not a advocate of coconut oil. He says its got no heart healthy mono fats. if you taking fat might as well get mono and poly then just saturated fats which coconut oil has. I know someone will now say oh conconut oil had a little bit of this and a little bit of this microbactetial microfungal properties but lets face it its not beating mac nut oil in taste or the heart healthy fats and its got a very high smoke point u can cook with it.

I do everything in mac nut. I ditched coconut oil. Another problem is coconut oil u cant use in spray.**broken link removed**

Last edited:

I will post pics when i am later home buy a air fryer and fry with spray mac nut. It tastes the real deal. well 90-95 percent if you insist lol

Grape seed oil is really like olive oil but a higher smoke point. lots of mono unsats. I would not fry with it. Red palm oil I would not cook with at all. Drizzle it over cooked eggs for its health beneifts
Thanks Heavy for your input.

Well in that case i will drop it. Mac nut is my one and only oil of choice as i use it in spray and even for sir frying stuff. I was really looking for an alternative here which ticks EVERY SINGLE CHECKBOX of goodies which mac oil delivers and looks like they both dont.

If you saying Grape seed oil has a high smoke point why cant one use it for high temp cooking i wonder ? You can do that with mac nut oil.

Everything you see here is air fried with spray mac nut oil.

chicken breast, chicken wings, lean steak 5 percent fat, potato chips.

i air fry salmon too.

They call me Chef Trenbolone. Always cooking the most anabolic meals. [emoji123][emoji6]

**broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed**

Last edited:
bigliz you kidding me. You need to come to my house mate and I will make u my world famous air fried wings. Everyone loves them.

How much more fried you want them to look and taste. look at these baby dolls [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji123][emoji123][emoji123]

Air fried in Phillips air fryer. with spray mac nut oil.

The thing is I was not really wanted a main oil to cook and shit. I got mac nut oil thanks to Jumbo Paulmbo's advice.

taste like butter

full on mono fats

paulmbo is not a advocate of coconut oil. He says its got no heart healthy mono fats. if you taking fat might as well get mono and poly then just saturated fats which coconut oil has. I know someone will now say oh conconut oil had a little bit of this and a little bit of this microbactetial microfungal properties but lets face it its not beating mac nut oil in taste or the heart healthy fats and its got a very high smoke point u can cook with it.

I do everything in mac nut. I ditched coconut oil. Another problem is coconut oil u cant use in spray.**broken link removed**

Really you want a good mix for overall health. I try to get coconut, olive, mac, and avocado oil in pretty much every day. I use a different fat for each meal

Thanks Heavy for your input.

Well in that case i will drop it. Mac nut is my one and only oil of choice as i use it in spray and even for sir frying stuff. I was really looking for an alternative here which ticks EVERY SINGLE CHECKBOX of goodies which mac oil delivers and looks like they both dont.

If you saying Grape seed oil has a high smoke point why cant one use it for high temp cooking i wonder ? You can do that with mac nut oil.

If you want a good oil for quick I frying like stir fry and stuff that will hold up to heat....find yourself some grass fed beef tallow
And grapeseed does have a higher smoke point than olive oil....but you really don’t want to use much heat for olive or grapeseed oil

Attachments

• 60D64706-0762-43B2-97EB-332F55CFD6AA.jpg
    60D64706-0762-43B2-97EB-332F55CFD6AA.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
I recall the last YouTube video from John meadows and dr Eric Serrano on fat. Saturated fat is best for cooking/frying ....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131