over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana’s Autopsy

My father died..

His cause of death is a mystery to me because my brother didn't want the truth to be known and tarnish the "family image"

I know it was suicide. I know from my balls to bones but I can't say that's for sure what happened because that information was undisclosed. If it was a medical issue that is hereditary I also don't know.

It really bothers me I don't know his cause of death. It completely severed what little remained of my relationship with my brother. Anyway I just feel like the full truth should be known concerning ANYONES cause of death. It doesn't matter if the cause is embarrassing or tarnishing to the persons image. What's more important?
How come your brother got to make the ultimate say in a situation like that. I wouldn't have allowed that to happen even if it meant legal action. Dont take no for an answer especially I can see this is bothering you and will bother you for the rest of your life that you dont know the truth.

Knowing the truth helps and allows oneself to make peace with it and bring a closure no matter what.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

My father died..

His cause of death is a mystery to me because my brother didn't want the truth to be known and tarnish the "family image"

I know it was suicide. I know from my balls to bones but I can't say that's for sure what happened because that information was undisclosed. If it was a medical issue that is hereditary I also don't know.

It really bothers me I don't know his cause of death. It completely severed what little remained of my relationship with my brother. Anyway I just feel like the full truth should be known concerning ANYONES cause of death. It doesn't matter if the cause is embarrassing or tarnishing to the persons image. What's more important?

Was your brother a lot older than you and was in charge of your father's will?

How come your brother got to make the ultimate say in a situation like that. I wouldn't have allowed that to happen even if it meant legal action. Dont take no for an answer especially I can see this is bothering you and will bother you for the rest of your life that you dont know the truth.

Knowing the truth helps and allows oneself to make peace with it and bring a closure no matter what.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

At the time of his death I was in "recovery" from a serious heroine addiction. I was taking a massive and very unpredictable dose of methadone daily and it was all my ex wife could do to Half carry me out of the house for the funeral let alone handle the situation with my brother. I was nodding off at the funeral home during the preparations. My brother had him quickly cremated. I didn't have a chance at fighting him at that time. I hadn't talked to my dad in two years prior to his death. I stayed away from him during my addiction and we never reconciled before he died. I was the only remaining family member who was speaking to him before that and many believe my absence from his life led to his death regardless of what the coroner ultimately says caused it.
I want to know the truth.. but part of me wants to continue to take the blame for him being gone so I don't pursue it.

This is all kinda deep dark stuff but.. lol
I don't want people thinking my passionate view on this is strictly about ol Rich lol

Last edited:
Was your brother a lot older than you and was in charge of your father's will?

Yes Maldorf and he was first born next of kin. Dad had no will as he had no real possessions, or money. My brother is a type A business man and takes control of everything he can and he just naturally assumed the roll of executor even though they had not seen each other in decades! We come from a small town and well known family so the authorities involved were more than happy to give my brother the lead just to get it taken care of.

My brother sold off dads house and dogs, scrapped the possessions he didn't keep for himself. The house paid for the services and he kept whatever was left if any.

I bought dads house after I got clean and live here at his place living the same lonely life he did but it's my way of staying close to him and getting some closer. Maybe, kinda, I don't know lol

Last edited:
It sounds depressing and it is but I am very active in therapy and see a handful of doctors, therapists and psychiatrists not to mention the one or two people in my life I'm close to who have taken the time to get to know me In spite of the things I'm dealing with and help me the best they can.

I appreciate your replies and questions guys, thank you! Anyway I miss Rich lol

Anyway I miss Rich

crying-baby.jpg

For all you old timers, remember when STK died and during his autopsy they found his lungs full of cysts too.

A lot of the issues reported are likely due to being intubated for almost 3 weeks. The lack of toxicology is very strange.

Yes Maldorf and he was first born next of kin. Dad had no will as he had no real possessions, or money. My brother is a type A business man and takes control of everything he can and he just naturally assumed the roll of executor even though they had not seen each other in decades! We come from a small town and well known family so the authorities involved were more than happy to give my brother the lead just to get it taken care of.

My brother sold off dads house and dogs, scrapped the possessions he didn't keep for himself. The house paid for the services and he kept whatever was left if any.

I bought dads house after I got clean and live here at his place living the same lonely life he did but it's my way of staying close to him and getting some closer. Maybe, kinda, I don't know lol

Your story is somewhat close to that of a friend I used to have at my last gym. He lived with his mother and helped take care of her but for some reason she seemed to favor his brother and that guy never did a thing for her. When she passed he took over the house and continued to live there. I could see how crushed he was after she passed, he was never the same again. He really loved his mother.

Your story is somewhat close to that of a friend I used to have at my last gym. He lived with his mother and helped take care of her but for some reason she seemed to favor his brother and that guy never did a thing for her. When she passed he took over the house and continued to live there. I could see how crushed he was after she passed, he was never the same again. He really loved his mother.

That's to bad for him man. Especially it being his mom. That's a whole nother type of relationship altogether.
Couldn't have been easy on you as his friend to see him go through that. I appreciate you talking about it, thank you!

That's to bad for him man. Especially it being his mom. That's a whole nother type of relationship altogether.
Couldn't have been easy on you as his friend to see him go through that. I appreciate you talking about it, thank you!

Yeah, it was tough seeing it. He was a really good guy too. He was a competitive arm wrestler, kinda cool. He kept to himself and did not have a girlfriend and so I think he was lonely that way too. He did not have anyone to go home to. It was just him in that empty house and the memories of his mom.

Yeah, it was tough seeing it. He was a really good guy too. He was a competitive arm wrestler, kinda cool. He kept to himself and did not have a girlfriend and so I think he was lonely that way too. He did not have anyone to go home to. It was just him in that empty house and the memories of his mom.

Sounds familiar :(

Thanks Maldorf

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner