over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana’s Autopsy

I already posted this in the civil thread about his death earlier today.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I think its odd how they tossed his urine after was told to keep for toxicology

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Even more strange is AR is still around...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the least shocking was necrotic brain tissue... He was low on brain cells.... Oh is it still to soon?

Dave paulumbo explained it the best in my opinion

Yes he did it looks like a cover up. And we should demand the autopsy be relooked at by someone who knows what they are doing so we can know what really happened. This is important what he did and what we are doing to ourselves this goes nowhere.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Yes he did it looks like a cover up. And we should demand the autopsy be relooked at by someone who knows what they are doing so we can know what really happened. This is important what he did and what we are doing to ourselves this goes nowhere.

Maybe his family/gf/friends don`t want all the details and toxicology released? You wanna write an open letter to them demanding answers, get his personal juice logs and journal with doses, compounds and brand name, all the rec drugs he took and how much? You think his family owes that to anybody so you can guess how far you can "safely" push things?

Maybe his family/gf/friends don`t want all the details and toxicology released? You wanna write an open letter to them demanding answers, get his personal juice logs and journal with doses, compounds and brand name, all the rec drugs he took and how much? You think his family owes that to anybody so you can guess how far you can "safely" push things?

i just watched DP's rant and that is exactly what i was thinking. i was thinking that *possibly* they didn't want everyone to remember him as being associated w/ rec drugs aside from the Gh, juice. etc.

Like we said in the other thread, it was most likely an arrhythmia that killed him. The heart was enlarged and he probably had bad cardiomyopathy which can bring on a lethal arrhythmia. There wouldn't be any sign in the autopsy of an arrhythmia as far as I know. He didn't have a heart attack, just went into asystole because his heart was in fibrillation. This is what I have to worry about now.

i just watched DP's rant and that is exactly what i was thinking. i was thinking that *possibly* they didn't want everyone to remember him as being associated w/ rec drugs aside from the Gh, juice. etc.

Rec drugs could bring about a lethal arrhythmia much more easily in a diseased heart like he had. This could have been a trigger. Probably never know.

I don't see anything in his post that implied he wants to know so he can follow in Riches footsteps and do the same thing as Rich. Dave Ps point was to say that information is important not just in Rich Pianas story but for anyone who has died.
If it was your significant other who had passed.. how would you feel about his or her death not being fully and completely investigated or disclosed?
What if it was a hereditary issue and he was your family? Would you not want to be sure it wasn't something that could effect YOU?

I'm a big fan of Rich and don't want his legacy to be tarnished further by the disclosure of some messed up shit he was into but I STILL FEEL IT NEEDS TO BE DISCLOSED.

Rec drugs could bring about a lethal arrhythmia much more easily in a diseased heart like he had. This could have been a trigger. Probably never know.
You know. My brother who didn't do 1/2 the shit I did died jogging on the track had a heart attack. Me I'm huge and outweigh him be 60 lbs and have done rec drugs and huge amounts of steroids And supplements am still kicking it at 50. It's a crap shoot. Enjoy yourselves. My brother was happy. I'm hoping for the same.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

My father died..

His cause of death is a mystery to me because my brother didn't want the truth to be known and tarnish the "family image"

I know it was suicide. I know from my balls to bones but I can't say that's for sure what happened because that information was undisclosed. If it was a medical issue that is hereditary I also don't know.

It really bothers me I don't know his cause of death. It completely severed what little remained of my relationship with my brother. Anyway I just feel like the full truth should be known concerning ANYONES cause of death. It doesn't matter if the cause is embarrassing or tarnishing to the persons image. What's more important?

It's pointless me even guessing as we don't have a clue. But if I had to guess he took something (c) for a buzz/energy/focus etc. Perhaps too much and his massive heart gave in this time. It's none of our business and I can understand if the family didn't want infomation to be known. But I am not gonna lie I would bet my life his toxicity report wouldn't have been blank.

My father died..

His cause of death is a mystery to me because my brother didn't want the truth to be known and tarnish the "family image"

I know it was suicide. I know from my balls to bones but I can't say that's for sure what happened because that information was undisclosed. If it was a medical issue that is hereditary I also don't know.

It really bothers me I don't know his cause of death. It completely severed what little remained of my relationship with my brother. Anyway I just feel like the full truth should be known concerning ANYONES cause of death. It doesn't matter if the cause is embarrassing or tarnishing to the persons image. What's more important?

If it really bothers you, then request a copy of his long form death certificate from the county coroner. You are entitled to it.

It's pointless me even guessing as we don't have a clue. But if I had to guess he took something (c) for a buzz/energy/focus etc. Perhaps too much and his massive heart gave in this time. It's none of our business and I can understand if the family didn't want infomation to be known. But I am not gonna lie I would bet my life his toxicity report wouldn't have been blank.

Yeah, it isn't anyone's business and I respect that. I like you though are curious.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131