YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana 3 month massive size drug cycle explained....

Fit2Serve

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pFh3DhEgeE"]THE 3 MONTH CYCLE - THE REASONING AND THEORY EXPLAINED - INCREDIBLY METHODICAL - GENIUS - YouTube[/ame]

Oh man, this is a doozy. Skip to 6:30 and watch him explain how switching from 900mg test (shot 300mg 3x a week) to 900mg test in one shot is the magic to making continual gains. :confused:
I couldn't watch anymore after that...

I like Rich as an entertainer so not hating (too much)
-F2S

Hahahaha! "I haven't tried to put any size on in the last 15 years." Oh...ok...his arms just increased about 5"...I guess he doesn't count PMMA as trying to put on size.

I really don't mind Rich, but sometimes I get the feelling he has some serious untreated psychological issues.

I don't know where to start. 30 pounds of muscle in a few months even if you are natural. Some of the things he says makes sense but the rest is just pure silly and entertainment.

I can't even watch any his videos discussing cycle theory's ever since I watch him and dumb ass Bostin, LOL

His wife is extremely hot though. Oh my God I can't even begin to.... Mmmm mmm Sarah Piana.

This guy is SUCH a freaking idiot/liar/dumbass...take your pick.

120050ea79d84e060b1c08968acaf3f3.jpg

She also loves photoshop. And yes she posted the original pic with no caption and is trying to pass it off as real

Rich is a businessman, he has to come up with something "new" something that is a "secret" to seem cutting edge for his followers. If you follow his IG you know he just spams it everyday. He has to keep making constant material for his fans. Eventually you run out of shit to say lol. I am sure most his followers have no idea what they are reading but they eat it up.

It does not seem like he answers to anyone, he makes up his own rules and he has come out on top financially. I respect him in that sense. And no matter what you say he is a big mofo + hot wife.

We all know being controversial gets your name out there, they say any publicity is good publicity. People sure give him a lot of attention (good and bad) and he has turned that into financial gain. The brand he has built takes work. He did not just wake up one day and become huge, own a company and become wealthy. Obviously there is more to life then money, muscles and hot wife's...but I like all those things too ha.

For the record I thought the guy was a total dingus at first. I own one 5% tank top now, and follow him for entertainment purposes only lol.

I need some of this magical "Mestrone" to shock the fuck out of my body!:banghead:

120050ea79d84e060b1c08968acaf3f3.jpg

She also loves photoshop. And yes she posted the original pic with no caption and is trying to pass it off as real

Photoshop is an epidemic with these chicks on IG.

Is that wall crooked on the right or is that just me.

hahaha 32:25 he said his first shot is when the clock strikes midnight on new year's eve. Everyone else in the world will be screaming or kissing and he's going to be shooting 3cc in his ass.

I HAD THE SAME START DATE IN MIND SINCE JUNE AND I THOUGHT IT WAS IRONIC WHEN I SAW RICH PUT A VIDEO UP ON YOUTUBE ABOUT JANUARY 4TH 2016. I HAVE NOT PUT MY VIDEO UP YET BUT TRUST IT WILL BE UP SOON. I SAY WHAT BETTER TO START THE YEAR OFF RIGHT BY GROWING. THIS WILL BE MY THIRD CYCLE EVER AND FIRST ONE SINCE 2010! I CAN'T WAIT:headbang:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear