over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich piana exposed by ex fiancé

Status
Not open for further replies.
That dude is out there. Definitely has mental issues. Course so does Rich. LOL. I will say I believe the ex. Rich acts exactly the way an old acquaintance of mine acts. The way he talks, acts, attitudes, everything about him is almost identical. That acquaintance died years ago. No one misses him. It was all about him. Very greedy, self serving and manipulating others.

Prophet Muscle is the world biggest ass-hat!
Trying so hard to get popular and make money off his crap videos.

brb setting aside two hours on a beautiful Saturday to watch that shit.

cliffs?

Wow. 2 jalous hypocrit bitches with the most anoying voice in the world

Last edited:
brb setting aside two hours on a beautiful Saturday to watch that shit.

cliffs?

Cliff notes:
Douch bag talks shit about Piana.
Ex says Piana beat her, took PMMA, sold drugs, is manipulative.
Douch bag talks more shit about Piana.
The end.

Cliff notes:
The end.
Thank you. 10 seconds vs. 2 hours for some drama-queen BS is appreciated. Hopefully next time there won't even be a thread and I'll spend a whopping 0 seconds on it.

Cliff notes:
The end.

Thanks for the synopsis; now I do not have to suffer the delusional rant of this asshole.

Well I read what you guys said and I'm not watching the video so there lol

So what has Boston Loyd been up to? Oh wait, you guys were trying not to waist time...sorry.

So what has Boston Loyd been up to? Oh wait, you guys were trying not to waist time...sorry.

i herd he took up tennis......trying to go pro.....

:cool:

wow we finally found a bigger douche bag than piana himself.

prophet muscle LOL.

Bitches got Rich's balls in their mouth and wanting to get married. Than get thrown out of the mansion and the credit cards turned off. All of a sudden he's the worst thing ever..........

Then Rich moves on to the next hottie, keeps living a bodybuilder's dream lifestyle and doing whatever he wants while stacking cash.

Moral of the story...........Haters gonna hate!

was that prophet muscle or his grandma doing the interview? :D

Bitches got Rich's balls in their mouth and wanting to get married. Than get thrown out of the mansion and the credit cards turned off. All of a sudden he's the worst thing ever..........

Then Rich moves on to the next hottie, keeps living a bodybuilder's dream lifestyle and doing whatever he wants while stacking cash.

Moral of the story...........Haters gonna hate!

I think you and quite a few other people have been brainwashed by watching some vids.

If I remember right that girl has a pretty highly successful business of her own.
Stacking cash? How? The cars are un-resellable salvage cars he fixed up.....there has been a string of foreclosures and repossessions on properties. The owner of five percent nutrition is Peter Hyc and the ex-wife (I dont know where RP fits in that equation if he gets a small percentage of sales or what)...but Peter Hyc is the main owner. Look it up.

This prophetmuscle guy is a blood sucking leech of a person....trying to make his mark by targetting others no doubt....but that whole Dr Casavantes stuff with PMMA is true and .....there are going to be alot of guys doing 8 hour arm workouts, and 100 rep (10lb dumbell) feeder workouts who arent going to be happy to the realization that what they thought was supposed to work....is a facade....and Dr Casavantes is the one that made 18 inch arms go to 24 inch arms in a short time period. If i was Rich Piana I would go after this guy in a gigantic way by making his life so difficult court wise its not worth it.....that video especially all the slander of drug dealing, lieing about PMMA, and other stuff is highly damaging. I actually feel bad for Piana....this prophetmuscle guy is a freaking stage 5 nutbag....obsessed even....but regardless the interview with a 8 year ex with all that disparaging info is truly damaging. To go to court about this subject manner is embarrasing as all hell but the damage to the money RP is making off of youtube etc and other ventures I think exceeds that....He should launch a legal attack against the guy that hopefully results in a settlement outside of court but at the very least would shut the guy up. That drug dealing stuff put out there in such a wide way....is seriously way over the line.

Last edited:
The owner of five percent nutrition is Peter Hyc and the ex-wife (I dont know where RP fits in that equation if he gets a small percentage of sales or what)...but Peter Hyc is the main owner. Look it up.

***Disclaimer***

When Dante mentions RP, I'm quite sure he is referring to Rich Piana, not Racepicks.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner