over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana in coma ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe in praying but I hope he's ok.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yup hes not my favorite person but I dont want him to die or come out of this with serious medical issue.

honestly!!! everyone hated him a few weeks ago now everyone is praying for him now? what a joke!

he would pray for me right:rolleyes:

You can think someone is a douche bag and not wish death on them. Man you have a limited view of things sometimes!

he may have OD'd on white rice....

seriously.....what is next for this guy....????

yesterday hes a douchbag.....today he ODs and we are supposed
to feel sorry for him...???

I don't get it...

I don't like Rich Piana. In fact, I am always one of the people bashing him. However, he is a human being who doesn't rape or kill people. He just happens to have a severe mental case of body dysphormia, which I find sad. He never wronged me personally in any way, so I do feel a level of sympathy for him. I am a compassionate person by nature and I hope he pulls through and survives this ordeal.

You can think someone is a douche bag and not wish death on them. Man you have a limited view of things sometimes!

I don't think thats what he means Bio.....

nobody said they wished he was dead.....

but the guy does/did this shit to himself...!!!!!
and now we are supposed to feel bad for him...???

no one wants the guy to die......but we all make our own bed here....

I don't like Rich Piana. In fact, I am always one of the people bashing him. However, he is a human being who doesn't rape or kill people. He just happens to have a severe mental case of body dysphormia, which I find sad. He never wronged me personally in any way, so I do feel a level of sympathy for him. I am a compassionate person by nature and I hope he pulls through and survives this ordeal.

I agree....no one wants a bro (no matter how much of a douche) to
go down like that...

:cool:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He was probably breathing super slowly (a few breaths a minute; easily enough to stay alive)...and they put him in a coma...and will likely leave him in one until the WD's are over. I know of multiple people this has happened to...and one was a good friend of mine.

but mike...if hes only breathing a few short breaths a minute...depending on how long he was like that....

isnt there a chance of brain damage???

I don't think thats what he means Bio.....

nobody said they wished he was dead.....

but the guy does/did this shit to himself...!!!!!
and now we are supposed to feel bad for him...???

no one wants the guy to die......but we all make our own bed here....

exactly!! I am not a cold hearted prick here, far from it. I would never wish death on someone, not even my worst enemy. my point was clearly the guy is a idiot, for many different reasons and we have had plenty of threads about his abuse and nonsense. now we all feel bad? funny how that works

I judge people by the way they treat me. Rich was very kind to me. I like him because of that. I hope he pulls through and stays far away from street drugs and friends who use street drugs.

I hope he gets the help he needs, and finds peace with those demons.

It's very hard to put yourself into the mind of an addict; I'm not a fan of Rich's brand of idiots that have turned him into a religion, but it's unfair for me to say that "He should've known better".

Addicts do know better, they just are a victim to their own mind.

I seriously hope this man reevaluates his life, and his priorities. He's digging his own grave; and at what cost?

Seneca said something very noteworthy regarding this; It's funny how man loves himself the most out of all the people but hold other people's opinion in a higher regard.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He was probably breathing super slowly (a few breaths a minute; easily enough to stay alive)...and they put him in a coma...and will likely leave him in one until the WD's are over. I know of multiple people this has happened to...and one was a good friend of mine.

In florida ? Just curious bc the er I work in would never do that

Where's chanel? when you need an update on the most recent sushi meal... :)
My thoughts are he started hitting the recs pretty hard during the N word controversy and it caught up with him...uppers downers pain killers med marijuana speed ambien xanax etc.

Where's chanel? when you need an update on the most recent sushi meal... :)
My thoughts are he started hitting the recs pretty hard during the N word controversy and it caught up with him...uppers downers pain killers med marijuana speed ambien xanax etc.

YEEEEEEEUP

That's a bummer, I've never been a huge rich fan but I hate this happening to him just the same. Hopefully he pulls through but I think everyone saw this coming soon.

Lead Monster Labs Rep and Sponsored Athlete
Flex10 for 10% off in notes section when ordering.
Mymonsterlabs.com

Probably related to fentanyl or carfentanyl laced heroin. It's been killing a lot of people lately. I hope he pulls through. Narcan , which is given to reverse the effects of heroin and opiate pain pills, sometimes work on fentanyl laced heroin (depends on the dose/ potency.....but it will not work to save a person from carfentanyl laced heroin. Before working in dyalysis I worked the ER and saw far too many drug overdoses.

Or maybe insulin?

Sent from The Iron Pile

I don't want to be mean but if he doesn't make it CT Fletcher needs a heart.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Hopefully its a medically induced coma for a rapid detox. However, getting the drugs out of his system is only the beginning of the battle. Its going to take a lot more effort on his part to stay clean. AA, NA, rehab, time off drugs altogether, and time off of gear.

He is a great example of what NOT to do. So far he is right on par with making bad choices all the time.
I wish him a speedy recovery and really hopes he uses his popularity and incidents like this to educate/scare young guys that think they are indestructable. They arent!!!!!!!!!!!
-F2S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke