over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana in coma ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again i wish him the best and a full recovery. Im just wondering going through this medical event hes probably lost what? 40-50lbs? Im just curious how all the PMMA is gonna look once hes down to 180-190lbs ?

Again i wish him the best and a full recovery. Im just wondering going through this medical event hes probably lost what? 40-50lbs? Im just curious how all the PMMA is gonna look once hes down to 180-190lbs ?

he probably sustained permanent brain damage. how he looks at 175-180 will be the least of his worries

Doubt he lost that much. You know he will die before he lets himself shrink down.

Whatever the case I hope he will be ok.
Muscle are not the most important thing in life.
Maybe he can still get healthy and be happy.

just saw that. damn. confirming he hit his head. thats a lot of mass to fall when passed out. hitting ones head when you pass out is not a good thing.....

Or it just confirms it that his girlfriend reached out to tmz with the story the 5% crew came up with and agreed upon since the story broke yesterday. And the original story is true, he od'd on his favorite pills (oxycodone)...the first 5 percenter who talked to tmz didn't realize that it might be better to come up with another story. Just saying, no way to know the truth right now.

That would be our hope as well!

For everyone of us I guess when we really contemplate it!

IPG

I hope so. Even if he just had to go on TRT, he would still be huge the rest of his life. He's accumulated so much mass. It won't melt off that easily.

Does Rich have any kids?

I know his mother is at least alive (according to the post by rex). I don't know anything about his personal life, but I know how hard it is as a parent when you see your kids hurt, it kills you inside. As a parent, I wish his mom comfort. From what I've seen of Rich, he's made some brilliant moves in marketing, but also some extremely dumb choices in life too (we all do to a degree), but I wish him a healthy life and he's not somebody I would wish death upon. I am not going to kick a man when he is down, and I don't stay up with any of the drama, so I have no ill negative comments to him.

I just wonder how his kidneys will hold up, as I believe I read somewhere he had extremely chronic HTN and some possible signs of kidney disease(?).

Rich has spoken briefly about his heart issues years ago. He actually stated he attributed this to gear and his lifestyle since his Dad and others in his family have no issues or history of heart issues.

Hope he pulls through, this is bad for anyone. As much of a tool he has become, deep down I like the guy cuz he shares the same interests I do. At the end of the day we are all brothers in iron, furthermore we are brothers as human beings and we owe it to each other to care about our species. I hate seeing a guy fucked like this no matter who it is.

Rich has spoken briefly about his heart issues years ago. He actually stated he attributed this to gear and his lifestyle since his Dad and others in his family have no issues or history of heart issues.

Hope he pulls through, this is bad for anyone. As much of a tool he has become, deep down I like the guy cuz he shares the same interests I do. At the end of the day we are all brothers in iron, furthermore we are brothers as human beings and we owe it to each other to care about our species. I hate seeing a guy fucked like this no matter who it is.

Ummmmmm I don't think rich considers me as his brother in anything, and you know what im talking about. :(

All of this talk about overdosing on oxys is a bit premature. I don't think that has been confirmed. If he had heart trouble it is very easy to see him passing out and then maybe he did hit his head really bad. I have passed out 2 times myself but luckily each time I was seated at my desk and just slumped to the floor. If he was standing and near a hard object he could have really stuck his head hard, especially with him weighing so much.

With heart failure what happens is the heart goes into fibrillation and not much blood is being pumped so then blood flow is cut off to the brain and you pass out. A bit like being choked out. At that point my defibrillator goes off and saves my ass. He doesn't have one yet and so he could have very well died. Problem is we don't even know for sure if this is what happened. Just a potential scenario here.

Last edited:
Ummmmmm I don't think rich considers me as his brother in anything, and you know what im talking about. :(
You have a point. He is a shithead and was completely out of line. His actions were flat out bigotry in my opinion. My point was this can happen to anyone really and we shouldn't just look at it as who cares just because the particular person has made mistakes. Stuff like this just never sits well with me since we all share this particular lifestyle to an extent.

MD just posted a youtube video with greg valentino saying that its not what anyone thinks....unfortunately greg wouldn't go into any specifics so the video was just about worthless lol but supposedly greg talked with someone close to rich

Depends on who ya talk too.. but the OD story is what I got just now.. but we will see.. what many d ont realize is the amount of drugs (outside of gear) that many of these guys do. The " lifestyle " many follow is train hard.. take lots of gear and food.. add I numerous stimulants to keep energized.. then add in some recreational stuff.. and much of it hardcore.. andc that s the life many lead... when you follow that lifestyle no amount of broccoli and sprouts is going to off set that kind of damage.. in the late 80 to 90s Nubian was a big component in some bodybuilders arsenal.. ( I'm sure Rex Feral could attest to this).. I personally saw one fairly well known competitor carry it in his fanny pack.. so what I'm saying is this... take large amounts of anabolic .. sprinkle in slin and gh.. add in heart racing stimulants everyday to get through your heavy hard workout.. add in many guys who d ont address high blood pressure issues still taking stimulants.. then eat large amounts of red meat and carbs and relax with recreational drugs and you see your not going to make it the old folks home more than likely...

Last edited:
take large amounts of anabolic .. sprinkle in slin and gh.. add in heart racing stimulants everyday to get through your heavy hard workout.. add in many guys who d ont address high blood pressure issues still taking stimulants.. then eat large amounts of red meat and carbs and relax with recreational drugs and you see your not going to make it the old folks home more than likely...

I thought you were talking about me for a second then :eek::p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members