over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana, Just rice?

If were having medical issues I think if he came out and said he was and attributed the 20 years of drug abuse and lifestyle choices he made for the cause as a cautionary warning to some of his younger fans he could really redeem himself in my eyes

Hearing people complain about Piana is like hearing people bad mouth professional wrestling because it is not real wrestling. He brings attention and that is good for bodybuilding.

Showing up in front of the camera with a plate of rice in spaghetti sauce doesn't mean that's what he's been ACTUALLY eating for 4 weeks each meal of the day (minus last one)... pretty sure he didn't know what to come up with for his umpteenth vid and found this... dude probably laughed hard when he had that huge steak a couple hours before recording... :rolleyes:

Everyone gives him attention, including yourself. Everyone is part of the problem

Ive said it before...I am freaking fascinated by one thing and one thing only about him. He had maybe 18-19 inch arms years back...and decided to do something that to me is beyond reason. He is pretty much the first person to inject a cement like substance into his arms shoulders and wherever else to put 6 inches on his arms. The doctor was arguing against this that performed it....citing the dangers and this guy did it anyway. Not juice, not synthol but a substance that solidifies in the body. He could have lost his life or lost a limb doing it (and maybe he still will if it finds its way into his bloodstream)...but man to make that decision to me is true russian roullette. Willing to take the chance of dying to create bigger arms. Its so foolish and vain im shocked by it. Nobody paid attention to this guy back in the day on Muscle Mayhem and other sites he was on....because he was just one more 6 foot bodybuilder with weak bodyparts (shoulders and arms)...and NOBODY would pay attention to him today if he didnt do what he did to his shoulders and arms. if he was still the 18-19 inch armed bber NOBODY would watch those videos....thats how sad the state of bodybuilding sheep is today. My post was about becoming popular. This guy did it by doing an experimental procedure that could have ended his life and then doing the #1 "making yourself popular" thing you can do.

a)tell people to take a shitload of drugs. Tell people you know what pro's are doing, tell people to take alot of gh, tren and test....thats all you have to do. The bodybuilding society will reward anyone who does that with extreme popularity Its the captain obvious syndrome....no shit abusing yourself with a bunch of drugs works....it also screws up your health but that is kept on the downlow with these guys because why screw up the popularity run. Doesnt matter who it is....GH15, Lloyd, Piana, Undercover Pro, Derek Anthony, the bodybuilding sheep will make you a household name if you feed them a reason to abuse themselves and an excuse of why they dont look like pro bodybuilders (because they arent using enough)....works every time like a charm.

Last edited:
Ive said it before...I am freaking fascinated by one thing and one thing only about him. He had maybe 18-19 inch arms years back...and decided to do something that to me is beyond reason. He is pretty much the first person to inject a cement like substance into his arms shoulders and wherever else to put 6 inches on his arms. The doctor was arguing against this that performed it....citing the dangers and this guy did it anyway. Not juice, not synthol but a substance that solidifies in the body. He could have lost his life or lost a limb doing it (and maybe he still will if it finds its way into his bloodstream)...but man to make that decision to me is true russian roullette. Willing to take the chance of dying to create bigger arms. Its so foolish and vain im shocked by it. Nobody paid attention to this guy back in the day on Muscle Mayhem and other sites he was on....because he was just one more 6 foot bodybuilder with weak bodyparts (shoulders and arms)...and NOBODY would pay attention to him today if he didnt do what he did to his shoulders and arms. if he was still the 18-19 inch armed bber NOBODY would watch those videos....thats how sad the state of bodybuilding sheep is today. My post was about becoming popular. This guy did it by doing an experimental procedure that could have ended his life and then doing the #1 "making yourself popular" thing you can do.

a)tell people to take a shitload of drugs. Tell people you know what pro's are doing, tell people to take alot of gh, tren and test....thats all you have to do. The bodybuilding society will reward anyone who does that with extreme popularity Its the captain obvious syndrome....no shit abusing yourself with a bunch of drugs works....it also screws up your health but that is kept on the downlow with these guys because why screw up the popularity run. Doesnt matter who it is....GH15, Lloyd, Piana, Undercover Pro, Derek Anthony, the bodybuilding sheep will make you a household name if you feed them a reason to abuse themselves and an excuse of why they dont look like pro bodybuilders (because they arent using enough)....works every time like a charm.

I agree 100 percent

metacril.jpg

995203_596737287050818_141795891_n.jpg

755399dd90bc4123df996f1aaf07fd01.jpg

bioplastia-antes_depois.jpg

And just to further postulate on what Rich 'did' to himself, the risk he took...look at all the other guys who have done the same thing, loaded up with PMMA...NONE! That I'm aware of anyway.

With the prevalence of SEO and ADE you'd think someone, somewhere would take the same route Piana did, but I am not aware of anyone else who has.

With the fascination with unreal size you'd think PMMA loading would be super popular, cost regardless, but that's simply not the case. Rich is the sole PMMA poster boy. Weird.....

I know this isn't the weather.com but is everyone else having some F ing hot weather? Woo baby it's hot enough to fry an egg on the sidewalk.

Was watching that video where Rich is at MDs office who offers IGF....

One of my MDs offered me IGF post shoulder surgery to aid in recovery time...I asked if it was DES or LR3 and MD said it was neither ....that the only pharm grade allowed in the USA by script was just plain IGF with no DES or LR3 configurations ( new rule by the FDA)

And he also mentioned that the half life was 20 seconds or such so I declined the offer.

Any one no if just plain IGF (without DES or LR3) would be useful?

Showing up in front of the camera with a plate of rice in spaghetti sauce doesn't mean that's what he's been ACTUALLY eating for 4 weeks each meal of the day (minus last one)... pretty sure he didn't know what to come up with for his umpteenth vid and found this... dude probably laughed hard when he had that huge steak a couple hours before recording... :rolleyes:

Like MG I used to enjoy the bigger by the day series. Since then it's all gone downhill. Sure even then they were all for views but I think he also had good intentions back then. Now he is just making videos for the sake of it and getting those all important views. He puts out so much crap. Sometimes I think he doesn't even mean bad and has good intentions but his life is a train wreck in many ways. There will always be something I like about him though but I don't watch any of his vids anymore.

When it comes to diet you just have to laugh as he may even intend well but it's as you state. It's like he has a memory of a goldfish :eek: He will tell you in a video he is on keto then will be eating tonnes of ice cream later that day. Then he says his way of keto but it's all nonsense. In the past there wasn't as much bullshit and some good stuff but now all his videos are nonsense and just a way to stay in the limelight.

Was watching that video where Rich is at MDs office who offers IGF....

One of my MDs offered me IGF post shoulder surgery to aid in recovery time...I asked if it was DES or LR3 and MD said it was neither ....that the only pharm grade allowed in the USA by script was just plain IGF with no DES or LR3 configurations ( new rule by the FDA)

And he also mentioned that the half life was 20 seconds or such so I declined the offer.

Any one no if just plain IGF (without DES or LR3) would be useful?

They would both help. But I would recommend BPC-157 and TB-500 as both can work wonders when it comes to recovery from injuries.

PMMA use is higher then you might think, smart no but bodybuilders take a lot of extemes to get to where they think they need to be.
How do I know about the PMMA use ? I've been to the office twice and have seen a few there. However that's not why I was there and I was shocked to see it get used that way.

Nearly every single instagram fitness girl from South America has had this done. There are a few who haven't and in many ways it's nice to see. Even the stunning Eva Andressa has definitely had some put in. Obviously not as much as the likes of Gracyanne Barbosa but it's still apparant in certain pics. As you know those girls are super famous in South America... more so than the top male bodybuilders. It's crazy they will have 100's turn up to see them wherever they go.

I think Rich is dying...

Well everyone is dying in a sense we just don't know how long we all have left. Regardless of what an idiot he can be I will say he has definitely lead a very interesting life unlike most people. I bet a lot of people would swop lives with him.

I think Rich is dying...

You'd see the zombie I am some (most... well... ALL :eek:) mornings after getting up, you'd also probably think death is only a couple hours away, ALLEX, trust me on that... videos/looks can be misleading.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws