over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana leaves Mutant?

gulfcoast

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Heard this from somebody who saw him over the weekend at AC? Fact or fiction?

Heard this from somebody who saw him over the weekend at AC? Fact or fiction?
Left like 2 or 3 weeks ago. Hey good for him, but just goes to show you these guys would peddle horseshit if someone offered them a dollar more.

BTW think its his own line, like 5% or something like that. Google an interview with him and Dave P.

Last edited:
Left like 2 or 3 weeks ago. Hey good for him, but just goes to show you these guys would peddle horseshit if someone offered them a dollar more.

BTW think its his own line, like 5% or something like that. Google an interview with him and Dave P.

at least he doesn't feed it down your throat. I mean he's honest in the sense that Food is #1

at least he doesn't feed it down your throat. I mean he's honest in the sense that Food is #1
Agreed and I dont begrudge em for it. I just think it downplays your credibility when you say how great xyz is and then bam your with ABC. Of course there is the whole "elephant in the room" that's never addressed so all in all he is being congruent.:D

Jay Cutler signed with Flex/Weider magazine over the weekend & I am wondering if I was in their shoes,what would I do,stay loyal,change it up,follow the dollar?

Its not a question of loyalty a lot of these guys are getting shafted and have the chance to move up in the world. Rich is leaving for his own line 5%

I like Rich I've meet him a couple times and he is a very nice guy. My only problem is for the last year he has been talking about how great Mutant Mass is and even going so far as to feed it to his dog Pain. That 4 to 6 meals plus 3 mutant sakes is the way to go.

Now he starts his own line that won't be providing weight gainer or protein and says throw your protein + weight gainer in the garbage. That the best way to gain is to eat real food and his new supps will aid in that.

It just makes him look like he don't give a shit about what he recommends as long as the money is there. I understand what's going on just does not sit right with me.

kinda funny at the classic this weekend mutant still had a huge poster display of him in the back left corner of their booth... and his booth was pretty much right across the isle...

damn, that is crazy beak left allmax! who did he sign with now?

kinda funny at the classic mutant still had a huge poster display of him in the back left corner of their booth.... and his booth was almost directly across the isle from mutant

Well, considering he basically said it like it was, in regards to majority of supplements being garbage, I can't really say that this is surprising news...

I bet he's gonna regret that mutant symbol tattoo he has on the back of his neck.

Well, considering he basically said it like it was, in regards to majority of supplements being garbage, I can't really say that this is surprising news...

Honestly....who cares?

This is just a hobby to most of us. It is his bread and butter so of course he's going to do what's necessary. Don't take it personal.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131