over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana snorted pre workout powder lead to his death

I think I am evidence that is impossible :D

2r4660w.jpg

You need the hottest new preworkout supplement Rambo and I are making, SUPER RAMBOL250 (capsules with 100mg anadrol, 100mg anavar, 50mg dbol)

Seriously now... If you need the presence of an idol or an internet character posting crap videos on youtube for you to have interest in bodybuilding maybe this sport isn't for you.

Actually, you might need counseling. This is really fucked up.

I never understood the adulation some had for this guy. It was an ongoing freak show. Nothing to do with the sport of bodybuilding. Whatever happened, he did it to himself.

It's also really amusing to me how the guys who claim to hate his guts are the ones who post on his threads the most

We come to laugh at nutjobs like yourself.

It's a train wreck anyways, you just can't stop looking.

With all do respect to the family I would much rather be known for an opiate overdose or blow or roids than be the guy who "snorted pre work out" lol

I would hope this makes them come out and say "no no it wasn't that it was such and such.."

10 years from now the only question about Rich Piana will be "Rich WHO?"

10 years from now the only question about Rich Piana will be "Rich WHO?"

Yeah and I don't see 5% nutrition carrying on the "legacy" for much longer. That will go away any day now

Yeah and I don't see 5% nutrition carrying on the "legacy" for much longer. That will go away any day now

What's the "legacy"? A few pre-workouts, overpriced meals, some ugly ass wife beater shirts and plastic bead injections?

What's the "legacy"? A few pre-workouts, overpriced meals, some ugly ass wife beater shirts and plastic bead injections?

You don't get it Allex . The legacy is Samson250 himself. He has had his ass chicks and dick tattooed with 5% Nutrition logo. He was in so much pain while getting it done he had to snort few lines of concret lemon and lime flavour pre to withstand the pain.

5% for life

God damn it!

**broken link removed**

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

This is the stupidest article i think ive ever read. No...just No

I think I am evidence that is impossible :D

2r4660w.jpg

Did you ever try any of his pre work outs Elvia?

That's another thing wrong with these articles they list him snorting some other brand pre work out lol um no! The guy carried a milk jug of his own stuff everywhere he went. If he's gonna die snorting pre work out it's gonna be a 5% product Dammit! Lol

Maybe that's the case. Sometimes I think he's trolling, but then I read about his mental issues and got it.
I wasn't suggesting he is trolling.

He truly sounds like a massive gigantic Piana fan/5 % for life !lol

I still can’t believe people believed he snorted a pre workout. I’m sure he has plenty of sources for amphetamines and/or coke so if he was going to snort anything it would be that. Also when they said they found a mound of white powder how do they know it couldn’t have maybe been oral raws.

Regardless of what people thought of him, did he deserve to die? It is almost as if some on this thread are reveling in the fact that he is dead. It is sad whenever someone this young dies and he did have loved ones.

You don't get it Allex . The legacy is Samson250 himself. He has had his ass chicks and dick tattooed with 5% Nutrition logo. He was in so much pain while getting it done he had to snort few lines of concret lemon and lime flavour pre to withstand the pain.

5% for life

God damn it!

**broken link removed**

I spend a good amount on a few 5% products I like. I plan on getting some apparel before the whole crap house goes up in flames lol

I wouldn't say I took the guys advice but I did try some things that work for me like his homemade protein drink (yum!). I learned from his videos and agreed with his favorite compounds (not dosage) for a cycle and his theory about multi blend test esters.

For months I was part of a large group who would see a new video had gone up, click on it, hit pause and scroll straight down to the comments section where the real action was haha. People lived to troll his videos lol. Like I said though a good majority of us ended up being fans of the guy over time what can I say. I don't see a dam thing wrong with that. Anyway RIP God Dammit!

I never knew who he was until I saw posts on here about him. He seemed like quite a character. I remember watching the video where he got in a little fight with an African American bodybuilder at a fitness show. That was entertaining.

I never knew who he was until I saw posts on here about him. He seemed like quite a character. I remember watching the video where he got in a little fight with an African American bodybuilder at a fitness show. That was entertaining.

Lol yeah.

I first saw him when he was with Mutant. I graduated high school in a small town class of 18 kids, one of whom is a Mutant athlete.
Later on Rich started posting his own videos and they were good IMO. Then his videos became him and whoever training, eating and going on late night Ben and Jerry runs (oh yeah that's another thing I adopted of Riches, B&J!) but those early short vids were/are good information wise I think. I still go back to those sometimes.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity