over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana snorted pre workout powder lead to his death

I thought he died because he didn't collab with Jason Genova?

Did you ever try any of his pre work outs Elvia?

That's another thing wrong with these articles they list him snorting some other brand pre work out lol um no! The guy carried a milk jug of his own stuff everywhere he went. If he's gonna die snorting pre work out it's gonna be a 5% product Dammit! Lol

Just noticed this. I am rushing but yes all of them. I received a sample of KILL IT and it wasn't that strong. But this was just one serving and it's not just a 1serving product so it would be unfair to fully judge. My tolerance is nothing too extreme but with something like that I would need 2 scoops. Now Full as Fuck and 5150 are two of the best pre workout supplements I have ever used. FAF would give me incredible pumps and vascularity. 5150 get mixed reviews and some expect it to be stronger but it feels great for me. Nice clean energy and lot's of it plus good pumps. I definitely recommend both products. Their aminos are great too and many others products look the same. It's a shame what happened. But 5% definitely put out solid products and I should know as I have used tonnes of different brands over the years.

Just noticed this. I am rushing but yes all of them. I received a sample of KILL IT and it wasn't that strong. But this was just one serving and it's not just a 1serving product so it would be unfair to fully judge. My tolerance is nothing too extreme but with something like that I would need 2 scoops. Now Full as Fuck and 5150 are two of the best pre workout supplements I have ever used. FAF would give me incredible pumps and vascularity. 5150 get mixed reviews and some expect it to be stronger but it feels great for me. Nice clean energy and lot's of it plus good pumps. I definitely recommend both products. Their aminos are great too and many others products look the same. It's a shame what happened. But 5% definitely put out solid products and I should know as I have used tonnes of different brands over the years.

Thanks Elvia for the reply I really appreciate it. Your the foremost expert on pre workout IMO.
I've seen those mixed reviews on 5150 but I think those are extremists looking for more because the people who like it REALLY like it and I've read "clean" to describe it numerous times.
My opinion always was the products are good and whatever happens to the company I hope the products live on if by another name.
I've said before I take 5% Mentality, the Adderal supplement, daily for months and really like it.
Thanks again

Warning signs of a major heart issue in the days prior to his death according to Channel/doctors

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.me...jansen-warning-signs-cardiac-arrest-death?amp

right, chanel, doctor(s) , sara, an big boy.

Online videos stating, chicks are greedy, and there's jealousy.
Videos of chanel acting like its no big deal.Sara an the others don't care anyway.And the one of, big boy is a meth dealer.The name, cartel, in it.
Rich is liking the chicks bod an naked.

Put something in his drink, food, inject or rub something on him.

Houdini, had something put in his drink, then got sucker punched in his gut, which made it hard to breath.And that makes it harder in the water torture chamber, to get out. (Ribs busted.)
Sara got arrested , as an addict an shoplifting.She posted for some assistance advice on a law forum on how to get rich's money,an estate.

right, chanel, doctor(s) , sara, an big boy.

Online videos stating, chicks are greedy, and there's jealousy.
Videos of chanel acting like its no big deal.Sara an the others don't care anyway.And the one of, big boy is a meth dealer.The name, cartel, in it.
Rich is liking the chicks bod an naked.

Put something in his drink, food, inject or rub something on him.

Houdini, had something put in his drink, then got sucker punched in his gut, which made it hard to breath.And that makes it harder in the water torture chamber, to get out. (Ribs busted.)
Sara got arrested , as an addict an shoplifting.She posted for some assistance advice on a law forum on how to get rich's money,an estate.

Are you saying you suspect foul play?

People snort ounces of cocaine and suddenly someone dies from snorting caffeine and people actually think this is the cause of death? Gtfo lol

Of course he was snorting preworkout. His preworkout is coke.

When I read the article I thought it was an attempt to say he snorted something and most likely coke. I didnt take that article as if it said he actually snorted the preworkout shit.

When I read the article I thought it was an attempt to say he snorted something and most likely coke. I didnt take that article as if it said he actually snorted the preworkout shit.

I think the autopsy didn't give them anything but he's click bait so they brought up the pre work out thing. What's dumb is they didn't even show the video of him actually doing that lol.
People are interested in him. I think that's why Dave P ran with the foul play theory.

He fact he snorted pre workout powder probably had extremely little to do with any of his health issues, compared to the rest of what he was doing for all those years.

Unless his preworkout powder was meth

This is an eerie clip. Wonder what this is all about. Sounds like it was awhile back when he was still with Sara.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7ehsIwTnvc&t=71s"]Behind The Scenes Rich Piana Leaked Video Too Incapacitated To Attend Expo - YouTube[/ame]

This is an eerie clip. Wonder what this is all about. Sounds like it was awhile back when he was still with Sara.

Behind The Scenes Rich Piana Leaked Video Too Incapacitated To Attend Expo - YouTube

That's definitely 3 scoops of preworkout :eek: The fact Sara filmed that then kept it until recently shows just how bad she is. Anyone who cared for the guy would maybe film for a few seconds to show him later then just delete it. He was blinded by the boobies... easily done :eek:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws