over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana snorted pre workout powder lead to his death

He fact he snorted pre workout powder probably had extremely little to do with any of his health issues, compared to the rest of what he was doing for all those years.

What a stupid story. They obviously heard the autopsy came back but they had nothing conclusive to go on or write about so they brought up the pre work out snorting to have something to get peoples attention.
Snorting that shit was probably the Healthiest thing he had done in the last few years compared to everything else.

On a side note Im starting to have Piana video withdraw lol What I wouldn't give for just ONE more vid from the big man.. God Dammit! lol :eek:

Dave palumbo wants to open up a homicide investigation, he suspects foul play

Seriously? Why would he suspect foul play?

I heard it on heavy muscle radio, he said he thinks it’s too much of a coincidence that they don’t have any tox report and the fact that there is no cause of death

Last edited:
He doesnt believe that he's just rehashing story for click bait. Rich was a 20 year poly-drug addict who made a lot of poor life style choices no reason to investigate.

a31.jpg

A very slight chance it might have caused a bad run of tachycardia which then went into v fib, which then went into asystole (cardiac arrest). Caffeine does cause an increase in heart rate and can lead to tachycardia if the dose is too big, that can happen even in healthy hearts.

His heart was not healthy, autopsy showed it was enlarged, and he probably had what doctors would call cardiomyopathy. Ejection fraction was probably compromised. Hearts in this condition can get out of rhythm easier. Right now I have to avoid taking in a lot of caffeine or I will have rhythm problems.

It is probably unlikely, but there could be a link. Did reports ever say he experienced cardiac arrest? I think they did.

The guy dies over a bunch of white powder lines, a credit card, a straw, his toxicology report mysteriously disappears and people believe this pre-workout bullshit.

You guys are kidding, right?

He doesnt believe that he's just rehashing story for click bait. Rich was a 20 year poly-drug addict who made a lot of poor life style choices no reason to investigate.

Agreed. I wonder how "concerned" he truly is vs looking for clicks.
He did collaborate with him on videos and such though

The guy dies over a bunch of white powder lines, a credit card, a straw, his toxicology report mysteriously disappears and people believe this pre-workout bullshit.

Well, the law wouldn't cover that up, no reason to. I can see why the family would, but I think those autopsy reports are made public. If toxicology was run, I bet those aren't public record and the hippa guidelines apply. That could probably be kept secret.

Apparently Dave isn’t letting this one go, he said someone could’ve poisoned him at the gym or put something on his steering wheel, he didn’t seem like he was joking either

Last edited:
Why can people just let the dead RIp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, the law wouldn't cover that up, no reason to.

Have you ever lived in Florida?

Apparently Dave isn’t letting this one go, he said someone could’ve poisoned him at the gym or put something on his steering wheel, he didn’t seem like he was joking either

He's 100% right. Would you trust that Bimbo? I wouldn't.

Why can people just let the dead RIp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We miss him. Sucks that he's gone. Not a surprise mind you we knew it was a matter of time but still..
I had lost all interest in any kind of bodybuilding lifestyle after Ronnie retired and Rich rejuvenated my interest. Not sure where I go from here

When I was growing up I was rumored that people snort Pixie Stix. Dang I should’ve tried it.

Sent from The Iron Pile

I had lost all interest in any kind of bodybuilding lifestyle after Ronnie retired and Rich rejuvenated my interest. Not sure where I go from here

Seriously now... If you need the presence of an idol or an internet character posting crap videos on youtube for you to have interest in bodybuilding maybe this sport isn't for you.

Actually, you might need counseling. This is really fucked up.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131