Rich piana

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
Just wondering if any of you use his products or have used before. And what did you think of it. I ran out of bcaa and was going to try his. His product seems pricey

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I used the BCAA’s I really liked the taste TBH I’ve never felt any benefit from any BCAA. I drink them for the taste because I don’t always drink enough water. The watermelon and sweet tea taste really good. I also took the liver and organ defender. Never did blood work to see if it did anything though. And the mentality pills give you energy and help a lot with focus. But I stopped taking them bcuz I felt like I started relying on them too much.

I used a few tubs of his Full As Fuck.
Corny name I know but it seem to work for pumps and vascularity.
Id mix it with ON Amino energy pre-workout

I used a few tubs of his Full As Fuck.
Corny name I know but it seem to work for pumps and vascularity.
Id mix it with ON Amino energy pre-workout
Somebody in the gym...

Hey raj u looking full as fuck! what you shooting mate

Raj : Well the reason I am looking full as fuck is because I am shooting full as fuck lol

#TheSwoleCity

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

Just wondering if any of you use his products or have used before. And what did you think of it. I ran out of bcaa and was going to try his. His product seems pricey

Pal discard bcaa.

Here is what u do ..

Buy unflavoured eaa 1 kg bag

And to start with buy scitec flavoured eaa and mix both to a taste with you find ok and not too sweet and not too bitter. Start with 15 GM each on day 1. BCAA are useless. Sexy cos of marketing but the game is changing slowly in the industry.

U can add some carbs to it if you like whatever u like if you don't want to that's fine. Just run eaa.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

Agree w/ all above regarding the EAA statments. I use ALR HUMAPRO, flavor galaxy pop, 90 servings on amazon for $52 & free ship w/ prime.

good article explaining why EAA are better than BCAA
https://blog.priceplow.com/eaa-vs-bcaa

i know some insiders on here have posted about how alri has had issues with fulfilling label claims, but I'm with you, I love humapro.

Yes, can get them a good bit cheaper from a bulk place, but flavoring them with crystal lite or mio or something like that never really tastes all that great.

plus, with humapro, they make the tablets, which to my knowledge is the only company that makes eaa tabs that are 1 gram per tablet. NOW foods make a similar product, but the dose per tablet is too low to really be worth taking..

I also have only ran his "full as fuck" non-stim PWO. It's actually really good so I wouldn't doubt his other shit is good too.

I found a sale on his stuff on amazon..5% off.

I used some REAL FOOD and like it (other than it giving me super gas) but too pricey for my blood to use all the time.

I use his adderall called Mentality every day. Great for my work.

EAA's are miles better than BCAA's. That is pretty common knowledge these days. But my thought is if you have a solid meal with a full spectrum of amino acids you are pretty much gtg. I drink aminos between meals so I have my whole food meals digesting so it's not a bad thing adding in some extra BCAA's.

All day you may (5%'s aminos) have some useful ingredients in and they taste amazing so I recommend them. I try not to overcomplicate things too much and mainly get them for the flavour and the ingredients are only a bonus. You can't go wrong with any of them. I think my worst is watermelon but it still tastes good. If I mix the watermelon with tonnes of ice water so it's weak it tastes amazing. All the others I have tried have been really nice.

Fullasfuck is another good product and is great for pumps and vascularity. I just used their 5150 preworkout (my 2nd tub) and that is great too. Everything I have tried has been good.

I forgot to mention the last one I ordered was Sweet Tea and it tastes amazing. Like a really nice iced tea. I will be ordering it again.

I used to drink his all day you may. Not sure what it did but it did help flavor the gallons of water I was drinking if nothing else

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131