over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana's Racist Phone Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
some of you are just way too ready to excuse away any racism. Yes in the heat of moments things get said but you got to learn the difference between anger and real racism. It's lazy and ignorant to just conflate them in every case.

somebody brought up the case of the people who ransacked his store...and he got racist, you don't want to say racism is okay ever but in a moment of anger you got angry at the people who did you wrong, we're not saints, that is anger. Insert another nationality, if it were Asians he'd have probably ranted about asians, poles as his example was, it'd have been Poles assuming he could tell they were Poles but he got angry at the person(s) directly involved.

Who was the one to do Rich wrong here? the girl, if he went off and called her a slut a whore and on and on his anger direction makes sense. That this girl was doing something with a black guy may even evoke a comment, you dirty slut you banged that so and so and I know it but the so and so is being said because the whole tone of the message is angry but his fixation would still be primarily on the woman doing wrong....here the fixation is the race of the person involved as evidenced by how often he went back to it. Is the disrespect coming from the girl who allowed another guy to kiss her on the cheek or is the focus that he's black. If this were a white guy, a pole an asian, we'd probably hear a lot more focus on the things she did wrong and less on what the guys skin color was. Rich is less mad at what his girl did but who she did it with which is the difference some of you don't want to make.

We live in a world where people get hypersensitive about everything, sjws can't find a cause they don't love and an event that will trigger them but understand that things don't develop in a vacuum, it is an overcompensation for things like this, where real racism is willing to be glossed over.

I can't believe some of you guys. What if i told you your daughters are nothing but holes. They are vaginas with life support system attached.
Slavery isn't happening in this country and hasn't during anybody's lifetime that you know. Please quit trying to play that stupid card when it no longer has anything to do with modern society in the United States.

The worst part of it all is someone recorded his convo? She did it to screw him? To me thats worse than the racism and the guy who made the video is pathetic. He is a bitch. I"m sure he is mr clean right? Until his daughter brings home a different race

Slavery isn't happening in this country and hasn't during anybody's lifetime that you know. Please quit trying to play that stupid card when it no longer has anything to do with modern society in the United States.

The issue is why the word Nigger is worse than other words that could have been said? Explain to me why it is?

And watch the possibility that I get banned for saying Nigger.

Fucking dumbass

some of you are just way too ready to excuse away any racism. Yes in the heat of moments things get said but you got to learn the difference between anger and real racism. It's lazy and ignorant to just conflate them in every case.

somebody brought up the case of the people who ransacked his store...and he got racist, you don't want to say racism is okay ever but in a moment of anger you got angry at the people who did you wrong, we're not saints, that is anger. Insert another nationality, if it were Asians he'd have probably ranted about asians, poles as his example was, it'd have been Poles assuming he could tell they were Poles but he got angry at the person(s) directly involved.

Who was the one to do Rich wrong here? the girl, if he went off and called her a slut a whore and on and on his anger direction makes sense. That this girl was doing something with a black guy may even evoke a comment, you dirty slut you banged that so and so and I know it but the so and so is being said because the whole tone of the message is angry but his fixation would still be primarily on the woman doing wrong....here the fixation is the race of the person involved as evidenced by how often he went back to it. Is the disrespect coming from the girl who allowed another guy to kiss her on the cheek or is the focus that he's black. If this were a white guy, a pole an asian, we'd probably hear a lot more focus on the things she did wrong and less on what the guys skin color was. Rich is less mad at what his girl did but who she did it with which is the difference some of you don't want to make.

We live in a world where people get hypersensitive about everything, sjws can't find a cause they don't love and an event that will trigger them but understand that things don't develop in a vacuum, it is an overcompensation for things like this, where real racism is willing to be glossed over.

BINGO!

The worst part of it all is someone recorded his convo? She did it to screw him? To me thats worse than the racism and the guy who made the video is pathetic. He is a bitch. I"m sure he is mr clean right? Until his daughter brings home a different race

odd that everybody is wrong but rich in this.

Fucking dumbass

No its okay for you right? Because your not white. Could be part of the problem is the word is in every rap song and thrown around all day until a different race says it, then its the worst thing ever!! Who made it a common word thrown around everyday? Stop the nonsense

odd that everybody is wrong but rich in this.

No i am not saying he wasnt wrong, very stupid by him obviously. You know exactly what i meant

No its okay for you right? Because your not white. Could be part of the problem is the word is in every rap song and thrown around all day until a different race says it, then its the worst thing ever!! Who made it a common word thrown around everyday? Stop the nonsense

50 years ago, a black man couldn't drink from a white only water fountain. History isnt that long ago.

History may serve me incorrectly but i don't think there were black only water fountains?

Last edited:
50 years ago, a black man couldn't drink from a white only water fountain. History isnt that long ago.

Lol thats the problem!! Let it go!! Always the chip on the shoulder about shit 50-100 years ago. Pathetic

After a black president i would figure the grudge would possibly go away. The racism card will never go away. Its embarrassing

Last edited:
You guys are the ones taking it this far. The guy is a racist asshole. End of argument. I don't know why this conversation is still going on. Watch the video

History may serve me incorrectly but i don't think there were black only water fountains?

Drastic racism is rampant still now almost 2020 in a few years, I am not sure it will ever go away. I live on the south and one of my 2 best friends are a white female and black male and they are married and get glared at everywhere they go, I followed them shopping in Target one day just far enough to hear the comments the people thought were safe to say around a white guy.

Fucking dumbass

Gosh I hope not, let's just keep the thread civil amongst ourselves and it should remain open.

Cuz blacks are still angry over stuff that happened way before they were ever born, probably? Maybe it's similar to calling a woman a cunt? I don't know 100% sure why. There's not a single 'racial white name' that offends me, so I don't totally get it. I guess it offended me more hearing the word when I was dating my ex (a black woman) and if someone were talking about my adopted brother and sister (both black), then I'd be pissed, but in an angry rant it just doesn't impact me the same way.
Could you imagine what the world would be like if every nationality and race that has ever been oppressed in any way, were to walk around every day being pissed off about it? We'd have all killed each other by now and there'd be noone left except in the most remote parts of the world!!! Think about it.

The present exists because of the past. I still don't understand the peace that will hopefully exist in this issue. But there is a reason it is so present. This fixation of slavery and discrimination isnt new. We both know that. It is in the news and current politics. That being said, even though it is unknown how to approach it - it is clear that it is still an open wound and should be handled like such.

The present exists because of the past. I still don't understand the peace that will hopefully exist in this issue. But there is a reason it is so present. This fixation of slavery and discrimination isnt new. We both know that. It is in the news and current politics. That being said, even though it is unknown how to approach it - it is clear that it is still an open wound and should be handled like such.
People like George Soros and the rest of the globalists want to create more problems and keep us all fighting. That's why he/they started BLM and are paying SJWs to keep having rally's and causing any kind of race wars and create any social divide they can. The globalist scum want to divide and conquer at any cost. A divided people are easier to conquer.

And slavery still exists today - it's caused prison, because of the draconian drug laws of the united states. The elite as mentioned want to keep us divided and on the ground level at every stage to maintain control and chaos at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads