over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rick Collins post on dangers of importing GH

rookie

Newbies
Rick collins the steroid lawyer posted this on anabolex, i thought i had seen it here also but can't find it, so i thought i would post a link to it........seems FDA and customs are soon going to be pursuing charges against people importing GH and other ancillary drugs bodybuilders are using

i spoke to rick personally and he saw this import blitz as somewhat of an intelligence gathering scheme and thought that they will soon begin cracking down on those importing GH from china, such as kexing, jintropin, etc............jin was recently added to FDA import ban list also

many don't know, but importing a banned FDA item is punishable by a federal felony, with up to 5 years imprisonment, on the import side GH is treated just like steroids

**broken link removed**

here's Rick's actual post for those of you without a handle over there:

FDA/Customs Import Blitz Focuses on Ancillaries

In addition to the Liquid Research raid, here's something to be aware of. It was only a matter of time until the FDA started looking more closely at foreign med imports. Among them, as you'll see, are ancillary meds. Also, you'll see hGH.

**broken link removed**

This seems to have been primarily a data-collecting operation. But I don't see this as the end of their interest.

Stay safe,
Rick Collins

I saw this posted recently too, FDA cracking down on stuff like clomid, nolvadex, metformin, gh...what a bunch of assholes! Just another way to maintain a strangle-hold on the american public. Forcing out other (international) options, and leaving the citizen without choice but to pay the ridiculously American inflated drug prices. Which most average American cant afford, of course.

MikeS said:
I saw this posted recently too, FDA cracking down on stuff like clomid, nolvadex, metformin, gh...what a bunch of assholes! Just another way to maintain a strangle-hold on the american public. Forcing out other (international) options, and leaving the citizen without choice but to pay the ridiculously American inflated drug prices. Which most average American cant afford, of course.

Well said!!!

That is all it is too....

....$$$$$$$$. It always comes down to that. Do you honestly believe the govt is gonna let other countries prosper when they can? If they found way to tax drugs and shit they would be legal in a second. If the govt cared about the citizens then why would it be cheaper to get painkillers w/ a script than antibiotics?

RY

A50# said:
Well said!!!
Pharmaceuticals are BIG BUSINESS in this country. That's probably the driving force more than to cut our nuts off! :mad:

xcel

Custom jerkoffs are holding 10 of my jin kits in NY. Those Fuckin Dickheads are worrying about Gear, GH,ect...when they should be more concerned with the tons of cocaine and heroin that make it thru every fuckin day.

BE CAREFUL!

i'd be careful gorilla, i know a guy out in cali that was busted around a month ago for jintropin kits that were held, they did a controlled and the guy was actually fucking arrested for importing GH!! as rick collins mentioned it sounds like they are starting to really crack down on that, and believe it or not, but you can actual end up with a felony on your record just for importing a personal supply of GH..........they have never enforced the law really before from what i hear, but it's on the books and it looks like their policy for enforcing it is starting to change!

you think they would finish off their damn terrorist hunt before starting up a campaign to put "dangerous" growth hormone users behind bars, all with tax payer money! rediculous!!

pharmacuetical companies and olympics, that's the true reason behind all this bullshit, sorry what our country has come to

I think it was a maxum article that had a story about the big twelve drug bust for cocaine. Basically the article talked about how the gov tried to crack down on drugs and all they did was make it worse. The article said that drugs used to be expensive and weak, but now a days they are cheap and stronger due to the gov. Since there is less getting in, they had to make it better. They can't even put a dent in the drug trafficing biz, so they need to fuck with us. It sad, truely sad. My mom even knows what I do to a point. She doesn't completely understand, but she knows that I'm smart and not fucking with anyone but me. She even knew that I used to use G before it was illegal and researched it herself to understand. She just made sure that I wasn't sharing or using as a rec use. But I don't even think about it anymore sinse the bad out weighs the good. I really think that someone needs to try and understand that we don't affect anyone other than ourselves. Why does someone think that can tell someone what is best for them and what they need to do? I hate having someone tell me what to do, like I'm not capable.

I will be careful it just really sucks that I pissed away 2 g's but it is not worth having a felony on my record. I am just going to forget about it and smoke some crack and shoot some heorin sinse the feds are not worrying too much about those items getting thru.

And to think...

...I got bitched at when I told people to be careful of importing GH a month ago. I have a script for it and had 10 kits seized in December. The government figures if you don't get it here and pay their crazy costs then you can't have it anywhere. Something has to give on this shit. The fact that there are MILLIONS of dollars of coke alone getting over EVERYDAY but, they will spend manhours getting GH...GOOD JOB GOVERNMENT, hope you all can sleep safe at night knowing all the guys trying to live longer and feel better are off the streets.LOL Fucking joke!!

RY

I guess I spoke to soon about customs as my kits arrived today . YYYYYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOO !!!

Prohibitions and history

It shouldn't, at my age, be surprized by the bullshit I see - especially where govt. is concerned - but I still am!

Prohibitions have NEVER worked. When they tried it with alcohol, the big alcohol "problem" was largely wine and beer. So the govt, in its infinite wisdom, passes Prohibition. What was the result? Strong bathtub gin (if you're going to fill and transport a quart of liquid, it might as well be 100 proof rather than 6), and organized crime networks.

Flash forward to the 1980's when Reagan decides to escalate a "Drug War" policy that hasn't yet worked. So they go after expensive powdered cocaine. What was the result? Cheap crack cocaine and gang wars.

Government have never succeeded in legislating morality, but that doesn't stop them from continually trying. Insanity has been defined as doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result. That seems to describe this situation perfectly!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131