advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ricky hatton vs paulie malignaggi. This saturday. Who'll win?

Got ripped

Banned
Should be a good fight both entertaining fighters. Hatton fast with both hands and punches like a brick wall. Paulie lightning fast left jab, good footwork and knows how to win on points. Hatton is currently training with pretty boy floyd's father whichim glad about now we'll see the old ricky who actually boxes ive seen clips of mayweather training him and hatton looks so different so much enthusiasm in his training which ive not seen for a while, he sacked his long standing trainer billy graham which i repeat is great from where im standing. Now on the fight >> Right never in a million years is pauile going to knock hatton out NEVER NEVER NEVER in 26 fights he's only won by stoppage 5 times which is poor, the power in his punches could be compared to a little girl but paulie knows this, he knows his weakness which inturn is his strength. He knows how to jab and move around fighters which has brought him a long way but i feel he wont be able to handle the power and speed of hattons punching his overmauling his ability too punch for 12 rounds if necessary, paulie will be going for the same approach floyd took with hatton but paulie doesnt have the power floyd had and ricky will not be fighting the same way the way he did against floyd ricky lost his temper before the fight and carried it into the ring with him looking for every punch to knock mayweather out hes not gonna do that ever again as hes knows thats stupid and with his new trainer mayweather in his corner thats definately not going to happen. Hes gonna use his footwork his jab his pace to make opening in the fight to knock paulie out (the old ricky used to do this). I just cannot see paulie winning i dont see how he could he cant knock ricky out, he cant outsmart him rickys wiser than he thinks, everybody inc ricky already knows his gameplan so hes got no secret coming into the fight so i think the best paulie can hope for is not to be knocked out and make it to 12 rounds which i doubt is going to happen. If and when hatton wins he will more than likely fight the winner of manny vs de la hoya which is in december so a summer fight between them looks on the cards, personally id prefer manny to win as hes more in ricky weight class just as de la hoya out weighs manny naturally he'll outway hatton but i think de la hoya will beat manny so hatton vs de la hoya at wembley stadium next year 90,000 crowd will be an amazing night and i will sell my mother to get there (Its ok ill sell her to good people). Hatton vs de la hoya> Who'll win? I dont know de la hoya is a legend a great boxer a great thinker always looks in shape when hes not training he aging but still a great boxer as a win over manny will prove and i still think like 90% of the people who watched the floyd vs de la hoya fight that de la hoya won that fight so still a force in boxing none the less so i wouldnt like to pick a winner out of them 2 but.....i will say whoever wins it'll probably be on points.

Hatton KO Round 10

Hatton in any round. I felt for him getting cut and caught against floyd. Hatton has alot of time to get better and smarter. He's one fighter I wish I could sit ringside and watch live.

My money is on Hatton.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL