over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ridiculous out of shape bodybuilder!

IDK if he is handicap or not but this kid at my gym is and when he is doing a set he will throw up ridiculous weights he cant control and scream during his sets then get up and look around like he is waiting for applause or something LOL He will lift his shirt to check his abs after every set as well kids a trip.

"SteroidsR4Losers first show. "

LOL :D

IDK if he is handicap or not but this kid at my gym is and when he is doing a set he will throw up ridiculous weights he cant control and scream during his sets then get up and look around like he is waiting for applause or something LOL He will lift his shirt to check his abs after every set as well kids a trip.

I think he lacks much needed attention,ove and care. hahaha

This reminds me of Steve Anixt. He competes @ every NYC show hold held in Tribeca.

His pictures are in MD.

**broken link removed**

the funny thing about this thread is, compared to me this guy looks like Arnie.

Life sucks

This reminds me of Steve Anixt. He competes @ every NYC show hold held in Tribeca.

His pictures are in MD.

**broken link removed**

Here is that^ guy Posing and his BB philosophies.

YouTube - The Clueless Competitor

also take a look at 4:44,blue trunks behind steve, Steve must have prepped him for the show

Last edited:
I'm totally conflicted... I was laughing, yet feel I should kick my own ass for laughing. I'm gonna need a therapist now.

Please, please tell me this guy pulled a prank or lost a serious bet?! How embarrased would you be if you got up at a Labrada Bodybuilding and Fitness Championship looking like that. Yeah, so it's amateur but dear God man. He built his body out of muffins and marshmallow fluff. He's got mass but needs a serious diet and workout regimen before trying to compete.

So you deserve the mirror over him? That sounds a little like "get out of my way because I am bigger than you".

I always hate these types of threads because people get on stage for different reasons. In our narcissistic world we compete for a 1st place trophy but others sometimes do it because of overcoming adversity and the actual act of STEPPING on stage is the victory.

I have seen a guy shake so badly from cerebral palsy and was not in great shape, at all, but he was up there setting an example for his son who was in the audience. I would take him for a Dad over some of the people that sit back and laugh at someone for being a role model and doing something that people likely told him he couldn't do or shouldn't do. What do you gain by mocking someone like that? Jesus ....

Everyone has a story so when you see someone on stage that is fat or seems to "not belong", keep in mind that maybe that person was told 5 years ago that they wouldn't walk again after a car accident or someone else may be a cancer survivor, etc.. Show some respect for ANYONE that can get up there and compete. Who are we to say who "should" be up there?

Skip

The sad part is, a guy at my gym, who is not mentally disabled...has competed in some of the same shows I have. I think the dude in the video looks beter then him.
the worst part is he takes up the whole mirror in the pump up room flexing, while some of us with a chance of winning are trying to pump up.

He has some balls thats for sure, I loved the ab posing in his routine...

At one show I competed in, there was a guy who looked a little like this guy, maybe 10 pounds lighter. After talking with him, I found out that he had lost almost 100 pounds in the past year, and this show was kind of a big moment for him.

It really helped me see the situation differently. I encouraged him to stick with it, and told him how inspirational it was that he had lost so much weight. It's a journey for all of us....

Thank you - my point exactly.

Skip
At one show I competed in, there was a guy who looked a little like this guy, maybe 10 pounds lighter. After talking with him, I found out that he had lost almost 100 pounds in the past year, and this show was kind of a big moment for him.

It really helped me see the situation differently. I encouraged him to stick with it, and told him how inspirational it was that he had lost so much weight. It's a journey for all of us....

I will add one more thing:

I honestly believe that it isn't at all hard to step on stage when you are threatening to win a show or your class. It is FAR harder to step on stage when you know you have no chance of winning.

Skip

others sometimes do it because of overcoming adversity and the actual act of STEPPING on stage is the victory.

I have seen a guy shake so badly from cerebral palsy and was not in great shape, at all, but he was up there setting an example for his son who was in the audience. I would take him for a Dad over some of the people that sit back and laugh at someone for being a role model and doing something that people likely told him he couldn't do or shouldn't do. Show some respect for ANYONE that can get up there and compete. Who are we to say who "should" be up there?

Skip

Amen to that.

I told my kid a few years ago when he was laughing at the last place finisher by over a lap at a track meet, that the kid in last place had way more guts then the guy who won. Everyone wants to come in first and will compete if they think they will win but it takes moral courage and character to know you are going to come in last and still do it. I applauded way harder for the last place finisher than the winner of the event.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear