over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ridiculous out of shape bodybuilder!

BigChef

Kilo Klub/Moderator
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey...I got the most inspirational award there! You should have seen me 16 weeks out from that show...I was 299lbs at 46% BF!!!;)

damn chef........you home from work today????

hahahaha

i love to cook though seriously

:D

damn chef........you home from work today????

hahahaha

i love to cook though seriously

:D

Yer mate, at home! Took a day off today because I need to work this Saturday and Sunday cuz some Chefs are not doing there jobs properly so I need to check on the quality of food. Man, time to eat - Lean Turkey Fillets with Green Vegies and Sweet Potato!! Back soon :)

I understand when people say don't be so harsh on people etc. But really that is simply wrong for a bodybuilding/fitness show. I know everyone has to start from somewhere. I don't even think that is a joke... he's for real. You would think someone would say something like ' It's great you have the confidence and you wanna compete. But you look awful and there is no way you should get up on stage as it's gonna be a bodybuilding show and not a skinnyfat bloke show etc.'

I understand when people say don't be so harsh on people etc. But really that is simply wrong for a bodybuilding/fitness show. I know everyone has to start from somewhere. I don't even think that is a joke... he's for real. You would think someone would say something like ' It's great you have the confidence and you wanna compete. But you look awful and there is no way you should get up on stage as it's gonna be a bodybuilding show and not a skinnyfat bloke show etc.'

I agree with you but I dont have the balls to stand on the stage and look like that and see people faces scoffing at me. That's farking embarrassing! LoL!

seen this posted before... the guy is mentally handicapped and just likes to get up on stage and they let him cause his disability...

seen this posted before... the guy is mentally handicapped and just likes to get up on stage and they let him cause his disability...

x2 Yeah i saw this one also...and the original thread from a while back said he was mentally handicapped. Gotta give it to him for getting up on stage though.

CHEF- you need to make him up a diet.

reminds me of this guy but not quite as bad
**broken link removed**
if you scroll down and look at his contest history he has many top 6 finishes (and yes even a 1st) because only a few people compete as super heavy weights

You guys are making me want to kill myself...All I have ever wanted do in life is look like you guys.....and I don't eat mcdonalds thank you very much...I eat chicken bacon ranch melts at subway everyday

I agree with you but I dont have the balls to stand on the stage and look like that and see people faces scoffing at me. That's farking embarrassing! LoL!

I don't even have the balls to ever look like that!!! :eek:

That aint shit man.. there are pics and videos out there of guys that NEVER looked like they even TOUCHED a weight.. EVER. And are PAIL white and HAIRY!

Fuck that! big props to that guy! anyone with the balls to do that deserves respect!

Honestly, I dont think that guy is serious. I think he is taking the piss. Or he doesnt own a mirror. If he really is trying, or he is mentally handicapped, then hats off. Otherwise I think its a damn joke to be standing on stage like that.

Hey, for whatever it's worth at least he's up there. If it gives him something to do and reach for I say go for it.

WTF is that for real omg iv seen it all now :eek: not even one of those guys have anything

Well he gets some points for being the widest guy on the stage...

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws