over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ridiculously good idea

TheOtherOne55

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Meal Management System > Six Pack Bags > 6 Pack Fitness

i seriously wish i would have thought of this. i think its genius. much better then carrying around ziplock bags in my backpack now.

im going to be picking one up. about to head back to school in a new city in the fall (moving to Atlanta). definitely going to be bringin this with me to class everyday. :D

I got to admit thats pretty neat. Now that my lunch box (which is literally a cooler) is starting to fall apart I might snatch one of those up.

i agree...

that is a ridiculously good idea. a bit pricey tho.

LOL , i have three takle boxes for my fishing stuff just like that , a big cordura bag with several removable boxes , it allows you to bring differant boxes and mix and match to suit your needs.

I guess i'm gonna have to find some food trays that will fit these now

kinda cool...........but not $100 cool.pretty sure u can find something simular at wallmart for a fraction of that price.

The guys who came up with these are friends of friends and I already have 2. They are just what you would want . I highly recommend them.

just a bit too expensive 4 me ...

For the way they're put together I honestly don't think $100 is too much, we all probably spend more than $100 durin the month on bullshit anyway. Great Idea

Awesome. Yes, $100/$69 is a lot of money for a food back but the increase in functionality is fantastic. I carry in a stupid red cooler (cloth material) every day to work and it gets more and more difficult to shove food in there. This would resolve much of that issue. I may consider this one. Thanks for the find.

To bad you can only pre-order and there is no set ship day. They say about 30-45 days

Great idea. I wish I would have thought of that. There is a little sticker shock at first...$100 seems a bit too much...I don't know, maybe when business picks up again.

For the way they're put together I honestly don't think $100 is too much, we all probably spend more than $100 durin the month on bullshit anyway. Great Idea

exactly my thoughts. 100 dollars in the long run is not much. It looks durable and probably would last a long time...so 100 dollars is fair considering all the money spent on training.

I just talked to the company they will be shipping in the next 2 weeks. I went ahead and ordered mine.

agree...

exactly my thoughts. 100 dollars in the long run is not much. It looks durable and probably would last a long time...so 100 dollars is fair considering all the money spent on training.

As Ox said, we probably do spend about a $100 on so many miscellaneous things a month. Cut out all the extra's for two months (Starbucks, etc.), put that money aside and you can afford it... and I agree with Michael- if you think LONG term, then it's not that much, say it last's at least 5 years, that's only $20/year, not bad.

Either way, I'll just stick with my $80 Swiss Army backpack that is still solid after 5 years :D

Mine just came in today. I have opened it up and taken a look. Seems sturdy. Its the same size as the cooler I carry now. I am pretty happy with it. It towers my gallon of water.

Attachments

• IMG00016-20100826-1300.jpg
    IMG00016-20100826-1300.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 950
Wow is right. Thats looks cool as fuck. Dont mind me these types of little things make me happy

Makes me happy too. Today is the first day I have used it. I like it a lot. Worth every cent.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws