advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIGHT NIPPLE soooooo much worse than the left...any ideas???

Steak Helmet

Banned
Ok I have no itching, soreness, nor is there a lump in my left nipple area.

Now my right nipple is sore 24/7 and the lump seems to be growing. I stopped all AAS...and have been taking NOLV(30mgs ED) and ARMIDEX(1mg EOD). I have been doing this for about 8 days and things are not getting better. In the past, I have had both nipples itch and then started my NOLV...and the problem went away. Here was my past cycle there is nothing different as far as how much test I am taking this time around as to last. Actually in the past I have taken a few hundred milligrams more.

SUS 250 EOD since JUNE 1st.
HGH 5ius 5 days on 2 days off Since August 1st(stopped this too).
Dbol 50mgs for 3 weeks at the end...stopped that too.

I have 5 cycles under my belt and never ran into such an issue.

I have heard that there can be a dominate nipple when it comes to GYNO, but there is nothing on the right side...nothing.

|---[\\\\]>------------ Did you feel ANY symptoms coming on at all b4? i would say, give it anothr week and see what's up. sounds to me like it may be too late for the right nip...i think it's far along its way, now a days, gyno surgery can be covered by insurance right? if so, you're lucky

I felt the symptoms and I had already been taking .5mgs of ARMI...then I added 20mgs of NOLV ED to try and rid the itching and pain. When that did not work, I cut out all test and GH and kept up with the NOLV but moved it to a higher dosage.

Well shit I would hate to have to have that cut out...well, I am sure that no one else can tell, but I can and it irritates me because I know better than this.

SHIT

dbol

the dbol makes my nips really sensitive. only 40mg/day made me so sore i had to quit

steak....three of my close friends have had it removed.

Be careful about who does your surgury. The guy who had the best job done that I have seen was the friend who chose the surgeon who did his wifes boob job! NO visible scaring!! I feel sorry for another friend who literally got messed up....I think his gyno looked better.

Remember Ronnie Coleman had one nip with bad gyno when he first started winning the O.........he must have got it fixed. If you look close you can see many of the pros have had the surgury. I think one of the worst jobs I have seen was on Kovacs. The poor guy's nips looked like pepperoni had been sewed back on.

Remember that sust stays active in your body for three weeks after last injection. Even if the dbol is out of your system your limb could be growing. Up the nolva to 50-60mg daily and you could probably cut out the arimidex. Nolva is superior in your case since it blocks your receptors, while ari only is an anti-aromatize. Run the nolva for three weeks(along with clomid) after the sust is out out your system. Use clomid for three weeks to get your natural test up so you get an normal testo/estrogen enviroment in your body as fast as possible. The soreness should dissapear under this threatment, you just have to cross your fingers that it wont come back when you cut the clomid/nolva. Also make sure your nolvadex is of good quality, theres a lot of bad/fake tamoxifen products out there.

What a damn worry wart I am...

in just 24 hours, it has shrunk 100% and the soreness has completely gone away...SILLY me, I stress about the craziest shit sometimes.

why are you taking 5ius of GH , how old are you?

Vander,

I am 30. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH do not tell anyone.

I did drop it down to 4ius until my next batch gets here.

Steak Helmet said:
Vander,

I am 30. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH do not tell anyone.

I did drop it down to 4ius until my next batch gets here.
i know your not 30 why GH at all man , do you even know why you need GH in the first place what makes yiu think you need it and at 5ius??? if i can remember correctly you are quite young im just trying to help bro. i only take 3.3 ius??

VV,

I promise you I am 30.

I was informed by a few people over the years that 30 is a good age to start GH. I figured since it takes me more TEST than that average man to get results, I figured Gh would work the same way. I did not want to start at 2ius and work my way up, I would not have the money to experiment like that. So, after speaking with a few people, I decided 5ius would be best for me.

You most probably have unilateral gyno. The lump will eventually subside (maybe not go away completely, but diminish). The pain will eventually go away. If there is fat built up it will stay.I have heard of and experienced gyno just from gh alone. I have had mine removed 10 yrs ago and it recently started coming back (unilaterally). Like someone said earlier the juice is probably still active causing increased estrogen production. Also, anti e's aren't a guarantee to stop gyno. I used to take them religiously and still got gyno.

cuz said:
You most probably have unilateral gyno. The lump will eventually subside (maybe not go away completely, but diminish). The pain will eventually go away. If there is fat built up it will stay.I have heard of and experienced gyno just from gh alone. I have had mine removed 10 yrs ago and it recently started coming back (unilaterally). Like someone said earlier the juice is probably still active causing increased estrogen production. Also, anti e's aren't a guarantee to stop gyno. I used to take them religiously and still got gyno.

Ok...getting gyno from GH alone sounds strange to me...Im not saying what someone thought was GH caused that though because so many get fake GH and its HCG instead so that would make sense if someone got it that way. I cant imagine 2000ius of HCG a day for months!!!!! Yikes!!

do you???

smoke weed? cigarettes? drink? or do any drugs other then a/s anmd other hormones?

Mr.Huge

HUGE...THE WEED QUESTION IS A GOOD ONE.

MY BUD WITH THE HUGE NASTY GYNO SURGURY ....WAS A CHRONIC! HAHAA :D

NO tabacoo use of any kind...whether it be wacky tabaccy or the regular stuff...and no REC drugs of any kind...never have never will. not even pain meds(OXY, VIC, ect).

STEAK....GOOD MAN!

I DON'T TOUCH THAT ANY OF THAT CRAP EITHER! I AM DELUSIONAL ENOUGH WITH OUT ALTERING MY ALREADY SKEWED VIEW OF REALITY!!! :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear