over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Right shoulder problem feel hopeless no relief

sean70ss

Registered
Woke up a few weeks ago about 3:30 am and my right shoulder was in unbelievable pain. I had not done anything or lifted or over exerted myself. Now still no relief was thinking of cortizone injection to help with the inflamation. The muscles are so tight and the 3 fingers from my thumb to the middle are numb and the pain just shoots down my arm constantly. I started using bp157 and tb500 to see if it will help also stretching and have had deep tissue massage. taaken aleve, ibuprfin, aspirin nothing works not a pill poper.

Any suggestions or protocol I could use this just sucks thanks guys

Took 2 weeks to get an appt with my orthopedic. Just stumped never had anything like this before.

Woke up a few weeks ago about 3:30 am and my right shoulder was in unbelievable pain. I had not done anything or lifted or over exerted myself. Now still no relief was thinking of cortizone injection to help with the inflamation. The muscles are so tight and the 3 fingers from my thumb to the middle are numb and the pain just shoots down my arm constantly. I started using bp157 and tb500 to see if it will help also stretching and have had deep tissue massage. taaken aleve, ibuprfin, aspirin nothing works not a pill poper.

Get an MRI and find out what you’re dealing with. I do not recommend cortisone injections because they weaken the tendons!

See the Ortho, get an MRI, maybe some PT and a cortisone shot won't hurt you. Long term use of cortisone not good but a shot every once in a while is ok.

I had the same thing happening once, lasted for over two months and couldn't sleep at night. And one day the the issue went away on is own...

Crazy part is I did nothing to create the problem. Or was it an underlying issue? This S*** hurts man! Just stops you from living normal. I am thinking I might have frozen shoulder or some type of pinched nerves.

Crazy part is I did nothing to create the problem. Or was it an underlying issue? This S*** hurts man! Just stops you from living normal. I am thinking I might have frozen shoulder or some type of pinched nerves.

Wait until you're in your 40's and older. You can get hurt getting off the shitter.

There is definitely some nerve involvement based on your symptoms. It could very possibly be the coming from the neck and not the shoulder. Try some soft tissue and stretching to the shoulder and neck to start, but see a qualified doc to diagnose if it continues.

Physical therapy from a sports therapist will probably help. Still get the MRI to cover your bases. In the meantime, go to YouTube and search Physical Therapy Techniques For Neck Pain and also find a masseuse that works with athletes.

See a PT first, then an ortho. PTs are your first move for sure, they will know if you need any ortho.

Going to see an ortho before a PT is like going to see a general surgeon for stomach ache, you see a regular doctor first, then the sends to a surgeon if necessary. Physical Therapists are doctors btw.

Bro I'm in the same boat as you. Went to bed one night and woke up right shoulder killing me. Thought I slept on it wrong. Been 2 months and just now getting better. Seems it has just made my right arm weak. Reaching for something at work today with my right arm a sharp pain went through my right bicep. Almost felt as if something tore. Now my right bicep hurts like hell

I have had shoulder issues 4x in the past (have been lifting for 9 years, first issue on left shoulder 5 years in, 2nd Right 7 years in, left 7 years in and right 9 years)

MRI everytime except the last time, completely clean, orthopedic surgeon said my shoulders now look like someone who’s never even worked out that’s how clean they were.
Everytime they all seemed to be some
Sort of nerve impingement and seeing a chiropractor and getting some adjustments fixed it.

It was so bad one time I was convinced something was completely torn and I was wrong.

Took 2 weeks to get an appt with my orthopedic. Just stumped never had anything like this before.

Do you sleep on your right arm with it under a pillow? The way I sleep has given me immense shoulder pain some days. It comes and goes now, but Im certain its how I sleep. I simply cannot fall asleep on my back

Alrighty....now the interesting part: discard what the Radiologist's "Impression" may be and see if you can figure out a way to transfer MRI images from CD to the laptop/desktop. It's rather quite easy if you've been around that type of technology before. We shall wait.

I invite you to read my thread that I started earlier this year. I didn't get back into routinely going to the gym until about 5 weeks ago. It seems to be better, but not fixed..and my strength(especially on that side) has suffered a bit. My overall look of my left arm seems slightly different..(the tricep doesn't bow the same). Im not sure if that's due to atrophy from not training or if its injury related. I am taking it easy..relatively speaking and working my way back. When I get heavy with dumbells(over100) my left side is not symmetrically working with the right. The path and speed of my left arm pressing the dumbbell doesn't mirror the right. I never got it looked at but that's mainly due to covid. I probably will eventually. Let me know if my in depth description is exactly what you are experiencing.

Last AUG 9th I did something to mine in training, ended up being slight tear w/ impingement. Well that slight tear took a year to heal, and I still have impingement.
I can barely bench 135 w/out pain, and need my Slingshot to go higher. Really fukks w/ all upper-body training,and even legs (hard to hold SQ bar) but can work around it. (SSB, etc).

Good luck...

With essentially no info to go on, these sx's sound rather abrupt and potentially worrisome especially since we are without any likely mechanism of injury due to our lack of the pt's hx of present illness. So...two weeks to see your orthopod, eh? Sorry, but I'd call another orthopod just to be seen much sooner. If any of them bring up the word "procedure" or "surgery", just ignore it and ask for the next recommended treatment option. Good luck.

With essentially no info to go on, these sx's sound rather abrupt and potentially worrisome especially since we are without any likely mechanism of injury due to our lack of the pt's hx of present illness. So...two weeks to see your orthopod, eh? Sorry, but I'd call another orthopod just to be seen much sooner. If any of them bring up the word "procedure" or "surgery", just ignore it and ask for the next recommended treatment option. Good luck.

Unless you have connections, if you can get into an ortho within 2 weeks, I would recommend a different one because none of the top ortho's are going to have any availability that quick other than cancellations.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131