over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Right shoulder problem feel hopeless no relief

Unless you have connections, if you can get into an ortho within 2 weeks, I would recommend a different one because none of the top ortho's are going to have any availability that quick other than cancellations.
The Ortho Sports Medicine Surgeons that I have gone to have a number of Pro athletes they deal with and I have never had to wait more then 3 weeks to see. them. But I have good insurance so they know they are getting paid quickly so that may make a difference.

Unless you have connections, if you can get into an ortho within 2 weeks, I would recommend a different one because none of the top ortho's are going to have any availability that quick other than cancellations.
This is incorrect. I see a team doctor for the seahawks who is very well known. I called on Monday, had my appointment on Thursday, had my MRI on Sunday, had my followup on Monday, one week after I called for my appointment.

This is incorrect. I see a team doctor for the seahawks who is very well known. I called on Monday, had my appointment on Thursday, had my MRI on Sunday, had my followup on Monday, one week after I called for my appointment.

Wow, things are very different here in AZ. For any specialty, it takes weeks, sometimes months to get into any of the good MD's. They save appointment times for post-surgical follow-ups and usually have limited new-patient appointments. Between that, surgeries, and other duties they perform; it is really hard to see someone in a timely manner unless you know someone who can pull some strings. Now if you want to see their PA, you can usually get in pretty quickly.

Going today to my ortho. Knight9 same exact complications as you described. I called a few places and most were out almost 1 month. I have been doing PT stretches from Bob and Brad on you tube and helps. I do sleep well did on my right side always both shoulders. I have used ice/heat helps for a bit but the pain is 24/7. I have a little better flexibility. I do think the bp157 is helping with the inflamation only at 250mcg 2x a day. going to add tb500 as well. I will keep you posted today after I get checked out. Thank guys appreciate you all!!

Find a provider with experience in you area and stop dealing with all the other nonsense. They will know a ton more than any pt can help with.

See a doctor who will do imaging. A PT is not a medical doctor. They're a doctor the same way my sociology professor was a doctor.. Useful if you need it but otherwise very limited.

Sounds like pinched nerves to me. Hang from a pullup bar several times a day. Also like others have said, sleep only on your back. Sucks at first if youre not used to it, but it is a must if you have shoulder pain.

I was in a similar situation last year needing to get an mri. I tore my labram in my right shoulder while bench pressing. I went to a local pain clinic that has a connection with a nearby open mri clinic. I was able to get my mri literally the next day just so I could see what the damage was.

. Also like others have said, sleep only on your back. Sucks at first if youre not used to it, but it is a must if you have shoulder pain.
Great point about sleeping. I know that when my shoulder is acting up, if I sleep on my side then the next day it will hurt like a mofo.

See a doctor who will do imaging. A PT is not a medical doctor. They're a doctor the same way my sociology professor was a doctor.. Useful if you need it but otherwise very limited.

Sounds like pinched nerves to me. Hang from a pullup bar several times a day. Also like others have said, sleep only on your back. Sucks at first if youre not used to it, but it is a must if you have shoulder pain.

Not exactly a very good analogy. I get your point that the PT can't order imaging or prescribe drugs. But when you don't need surgery and need to be diagnosed; many times a PT can be better than an ortho. So many ortho's are horrible diagnosticians. In fact, when you see an ortho, they are simply going to do imaging to see if you need surgery or not. If you don't need surgery they will send you to PT to figure things out.

Not exactly a very good analogy. I get your point that the PT can't order imaging or prescribe drugs. But when you don't need surgery and need to be diagnosed; many times a PT can be better than an ortho. So many ortho's are horrible diagnosticians. In fact, when you see an ortho, they are simply going to do imaging to see if you need surgery or not. If you don't need surgery they will send you to PT to figure things out.

Kind of agree. Except very rarely will a PT be a better diagnostician. The imaging is to get a diagnosis. Then yes, for treatment an ortho will often suggest surgery and a PT almost never will. Even when it's needed. Been there

Great point about sleeping. I know that when my shoulder is acting up, if I sleep on my side then the next day it will hurt like a mofo.
I had to also get used to sleeping on my back. Same issues as you describe

I must be lucky with my ortho. He does mobility and strength/pain tests. Based on those tests he orders either x-ray, mri, or both and then shares the info with you on a follow up. Doesnt force surgery and gives people options based on their lifestyle.

Kind of agree. Except very rarely will a PT be a better diagnostician. The imaging is to get a diagnosis. Then yes, for treatment an ortho will often suggest surgery and a PT almost never will. Even when it's needed. Been there

I am a PT and based on decades of experience I can tell you otherwise.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws