over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Right side of foot went

hugostiglitz87

Registered
My right side of my foot went numb towards the heel it feels like its asleep it happen to me last nite at work randomly. I cant really walk on it without feeling unbalanced when i walk. What could cause this? I have KT TAPE ON IT and a heating pad. I am not a diabetic and never have had nerve issues? :banghead:

My right side of my foot went numb towards the heel it feels like its asleep it happen to me last nite at work randomly. I cant really walk on it without feeling unbalanced when i walk. What could cause this? I have KT TAPE ON IT and a heating pad. I am not a diabetic and never have had nerve issues? :banghead:
It does indeed sound like a nerve issue. If it doesn't clear up in the morning I'd give the doc a call.

Could be lower back issues, pressure on a nerve there.

Numb

This happens to me when my sacrum is fucked up. Try decompressing by hanging. It helps me

This happens to me when my sacrum is fucked up. Try decompressing by hanging. It helps me

Yeah, I have the same issue down in the sacral area. This helps me as well as a monthly trip to the chiropractor where he has me do a decompression with his machine and then manipulation.

At home I can do decompression using the inversion table, but it isn't as powerful as they machine at the chiro. The machine actually stretches you out and by holding your rib cage and pulling your hips down with a cable attached to a motor.

https://www.amazon.com/Teeter-Inver...11137076&sr=1-4&keywords=teeter+hang+ups&th=1

The table at home is really nice. You can vary how much power is used to stretch you out by controlling the angle you hang at. This is the exact model I use.

It does indeed sound like a nerve issue. If it doesn't clear up in the morning I'd give the doc a call.
I've been putting heating pad on it helps a Lil had a foot massage felt great but still feels its asleep on right side of my foot

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I hit legs pretty hard on Thursday it could be a delayed injury

Last edited:
Thanks bio it just randomly came on sudden in the last 24 hours

I'm not being a smart ass, I mean this seriously....One day everything is fine and one day it's not. Sometimes things just come on suddenly.

I'm not being a smart ass, I mean this seriously....One day everything is fine and one day it's not. Sometimes things just come on suddenly.
I'll check out that you tube channel

Brother this happened to me 3 weeks ago. Hurt my lower back bad. Took 3 days off work got a shot and meds from dr. Everything was getting better I went in to do calf raise. I could barely lift my body weight with it. Legs curls 50# for 5 reps was it. Went back in. Rehab guy go to say bulged disk in my L-5. We’re working on it still. Hopefully it will pop back in soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brother this happened to me 3 weeks ago. Hurt my lower back bad. Took 3 days off work got a shot and meds from dr. Everything was getting better I went in to do calf raise. I could barely lift my body weight with it. Legs curls 50# for 5 reps was it. Went back in. Rehab guy go to say bulged disk in my L-5. We’re working on it still. Hopefully it will pop back in soon

No shit im only 30 only shoulder problems never had any back pain or foot problems.

Its the right side of ankle and the heel of my foot that isnt getting circulation to it. It isnt painful just feels asleep and he isnt waking up lol im resting it im hoping it will wake up soon i cant really take off work right now. Maybe some rest and a light stretch for a few days will work.

No shit im only 30 only shoulder problems never had any back pain or foot problems.

Its the right side of ankle and the heel of my foot that isnt getting circulation to it. It isnt painful just feels asleep and he isnt waking up lol im resting it im hoping it will wake up soon i cant really take off work right now. Maybe some rest and a light stretch for a few days will work.

I would look into what type of stretches u should do. I was doing the wrong ones making it worse.

Going to a foot Dr on Wednesday earliest apt I can get. No pain just no sensation in heel or under heel on the right side

If it is a nerve thing, best thing to do is get an EMG test. I have one coming up for an ULNAR Nerve Entrapment in my left hand, pinky has been numb for a month now. Doesn't hurt much and I can still lift but its annoying. My Dr said the only real way to see if its the nerve and how to fix is an EMG test.

Good luck, I can't imagine in your foot or back

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner