over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rio 2016 heads up

Paraguay, maybe?

Uruguay is a nice little country.
No haven't been to Paraguay. Must have been Turkey or somewhere over there. Uruguay was a neat place.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

What city in Brazil are you in now Allex? I dated a girl from Brazil a few years ago and she was from some coastal city (wasn't Rio) that was gorgeous and fairly peaceful...although she came from a fairly well-off family, so her view may have been a little shielded :eek:

What city in Brazil are you in now Allex? I dated a girl from Brazil a few years ago and she was from some coastal city (wasn't Rio) that was gorgeous and fairly peaceful...although she came from a fairly well-off family, so her view may have been a little shielded :eek:

I'm in Curitiba. Pretty nice...

Most places are alright. Rio is it's own thing.

I've heard people that have traveled to Rio to be extra cautious. That's too bad, I've always wanted to go visit Rio.

all the news on Globo tv talking about the government stealing all the peoples money, its bad...

they been showing the military trying to go after a few drug lords too lately ... they dont go into the hoods without a full battalion and full military weapons, I'm talking mounted 50s on trucks and shit ... wild

Meanwhile spoiled ass Americans are upset they couldn't catch the latest Pokemon

all the news on Globo tv talking about the government stealing all the peoples money, its bad...

they been showing the military trying to go after a few drug lords too lately ... they dont go into the hoods without a full battalion and full military weapons, I'm talking mounted 50s on trucks and shit ... wild

Globo is as guilty as any corrupt politician. Very dirty media empire.

If you feel inclined, watch "Beyond Citizen Kane" on youtube and see how it became the second largest TV network on Earth.

Globo is as guilty as any corrupt politician. Very dirty media empire.

If you feel inclined, watch "Beyond Citizen Kane" on youtube and see how it became the second largest TV network on Earth.

i hear... kinda been dating a girl from Minas for a little bit.. she's told me some crazy stories.. also some great stories too tho, i think I'm going to go over there at the end of the year.. they are from the big farms out there

Dam, I knew Rio was a bad place to visit nowadays but that's pretty bad. Hopefully the Olympics turn out ok and crime free.

i hear... kinda been dating a girl from Minas for a little bit.. she's told me some crazy stories.. also some great stories too tho, i think I'm going to go over there at the end of the year.. they are from the big farms out there

Hmmmm...

Fair skin, black hair, likes to cook and has a huge family that she misses very much and talks to them several times a day, am I right?

Prepare your tummy, Minas has the best food. No bodybuilding diet while you're there, please. Gotta visit Ouro Preto, the caves and waterfalls.

Being from Florida you'll be dizzy with all the mountains, but only takes a couple of days.

Hmmmm...

Fair skin, black hair, likes to cook and has a huge family that she misses very much and talks to them several times a day, am I right?

Prepare your tummy, Minas has the best food. No bodybuilding diet while you're there, please. Gotta visit Ouro Preto, the caves and waterfalls.

Being from Florida you'll be dizzy with all the mountains, but only takes a couple of days.

EXACT!!!! :headbang:

Question about traveling in other countries

I have never left the US but have been thinking seriously about taking the family on vacation to cities in Italy and Greece next summer but I worry about crime and possible terrorism. Does anyone here live in those areas or visited there recently? Sorry to take the conversation away from Rio but I felt like people in this thread are probably well traveled.

Thanks for starting this thread because Rio was one place I wanted to go too, guess I will cross that one off especially since I would bring the whole family.

I have never left the US but have been thinking seriously about taking the family on vacation to cities in Italy and Greece next summer but I worry about crime and possible terrorism. Does anyone here live in those areas or visited there recently? Sorry to take the conversation away from Rio but I felt like people in this thread are probably well traveled.

Thanks for starting this thread because Rio was one place I wanted to go too, guess I will cross that one off especially since I would bring the whole family.

A friend of mine retired from the military and took a contract job in Italy. He loves it. He has a house right on the shore. It looks beautiful.

I've been to Crete. It's a Greek island. Food was absolutely amazing and the place was beautiful. It is poor there so I'm sure there's some crime if you venture to the wrong areas.

My parents have vacationed in Italy. Rome would be great place to check out.

Last edited:

I was just in Greece a few weeks ago for 8 days. Went to Athens, Parios, Mykonos, Santorini, and Ios. I always felt safe, although I can see how Athens can feel a little sketchy. Many people I traveled with also went to Italy and were fine. Like with everywhere, it depends where you go. I wouldn't not have a family vacation to on of those countries due to paranoia. What's happening in Rio is wayyyy worse.

Side note, I always thought you were British for some reason. Not sure why.

A friend of mine retired from the military and took a contract job in Italy. He loves it. He has a house right on the shore. It looks beautiful.

I've been to Crete. It's a Greek island. Food was absolutely amazing and the place was beautiful. It is poor there so I'm sure there's some crime if you venture to the wrong areas.

My parents have vacationed in Italy. Rome would be great place to check out.

Sounds promising, thanks. Crete is a place Id like to see too. Being poor I would hope helps make an American dollar stretch farther too, or is it that all of the places that tourists are have jacked up prices? Wondering if hotels and food would be more affordable there. I would guess that staying in non touristy areas would be more risky.

Last edited:

Well, Brazil is a lot more than Rio. It's a huge country.

Northeast is beautiful and fairly safe.

Well, Brazil is a lot more than Rio. It's a huge country.

Northeast is beautiful and fairly safe.

What is it about Rio that makes it so much more dangerous than other parts? Is it because it is much more urban than other areas, kinda like Chicago here in the US?

Sounds promising, thanks. Crete is a place Id like to see too. Being poor I would hope helps make an American dollar stretch farther too, or is it that all of the places that tourists are have jacked up prices? Wondering if hotels and food would be more affordable there. I would guess that staying in non touristy areas would be more risky.
Last I knew they are using the Euro. So no not necessarily help stretch your dollar there. I think the euro has been tough on them or it could be their general economy there. I'm not sure exactly.

What is it about Rio that makes it so much more dangerous than other parts? Is it because it is much more urban than other areas, kinda like Chicago here in the US?

Historical reasons. Portuguese monarchy, slavery, second capital of the country and a bunch of other things. Really tough to explain here.

Watch City of God and Elite Squad I and II for a really good depiction of Rio from the 70's to modern days. Pretty good movies and fairly accurate.

Last I knew they are using the Euro. So no not necessarily help stretch your dollar there. I think the euro has been tough on them or it could be their general economy there. I'm not sure exactly.

True, but wouldn't a Euro be worth a lot there and a dollar can be converted to Euro and so the savings should pass down proportionately. I think the UK leaving the EU is going to hurt them even more now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131