over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rio 2016 heads up

So, little update.

Spoke to a few friends in Rio. Tourist places are pretty safe during the Olympics, but you need to know the limits and stay within.

Last night, a soldier from the so called National Force, who was helping in Rio made a wrong turn and ended up in the middle of a very dangerous favela. Got shot in the forehead and died. Here's the guy:

**broken link removed**

Word is that the whole city is a big party and "gringos" are having the time of their life. You know, public drinking, music, girls and all... So you might hear folks saying it's very nice there.

Oh well...

I just saw this video on Facebook.....
Never mind it has already been posted up above me.

Last edited:
The soccer world cup was the last mayor event that brasil could handle,
this Olympics are a complete failure the waters are so poisoned that swimmers are told not to open their mouths underwater how is that possible!!

It's a personal opinion. I meant no offense. I lived in Mass for a few years, pretty close to Nashua, actually. I know the whole area. Been to New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine many times. Maine is ok, actually... Vermont is pretty empty and NH is too xenophobic.

I just don't like it the area. Sorry...

I lived in Florida. I know how it is. That's why I specifically mentioned Boca. But to be honest, there's a large area of Palm Beach County that's very nice. Highland Beach, Delray, Parkland... Just personal experience. Your mileage may vary, of course.

I am 10 minutes from Nashua but live in MASS. NH sucks

Wow crazy. I remember being briefed about fake police check points and corrupt cops abroad before but I can't remember if it was when we were in Uruguay or Turkey.

In Turkey you're safe. There are corrupt cops but they won't mess with tourists. It's Turkey's largest or second largest source of income.

BTW, Lochte and four other swimmers apparently got held at gun point and robbed last night in Rio. In a decent part too.

Last edited:
First off, I agree with Alexx.
Rio is dangerous.
I am an American married to a Brazilian woman and we have two great kids.
I've been to Brazil more than 40+ times.
I own a house 20minutes outside the city of Rio since 2005.
I LOVE Rio de Janeiro. It is an absolutely beautiful city. The views, the culture, the music, the food and the beaches....
But crime there is its natural disaster.
You have to be on your P's & Q's there. Stay out of certain areas(favelas) and don't look like a dumbass tourist and you'll have a great time there.

Everyone acts like this is brazil only... This is the third world life. When some are making less than a 1000 dollars US. Dollars annually in these countries what do you expect.

Poverty brings crime

I don't understand why anyone would wanna go to the Olympics this time due to everything going on. Last night 4 USA swimmers were robbed at gun point.

i dont know why we put the olympics in places that are unfit to handle the crush of tourists.

i dont know why we put the olympics in places that are unfit to handle the crush of tourists.

They always do things like this. Brazil hosted the last World Cup and that was great so the country on the whole is fine. But having the Olympics in Rio was a stupid move imo. Most countries have fucked up cities but there is simply too much bad in Rio. The city is full of poverty and crime and having that many foreign tourists come in to the City is just asking for trouble. One of my gf's friends actually grew up in a favela in Rio and some of his stories are ridiculous. He lost his viriginity at 9 years old and was taking drugs not long after.

Last edited:
ALLEX, thanks a lot for your post .If I am in Rio, I maybe die at any time,lol. They kill people just like stamping on an ant. I am So glad that I am living in a safe city and even in midnight when I walk alone, I Will never worry about somebody will rob or shot me. Cops here are good and willing to help others all the time, and kids are pure, Neighbors are friendly. Law speak highly!!!
I heard that some athletes get robbed , people say to the athletes in Rio that safety is the most important, friendship second, Medal third. lol
Wish all the people safe and sound in Rio!!!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity