over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rioting in Australia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Homer

Registered
I read in the paper today that there has been rioting in the muslim parts of Sydney. We have quite a few Aussies here can anyone shed some light as to what's going on?
Hell, I have always thought there were no minorities in Australia and now I read there is a large muslim contingent there.

Briefly what happened, lebanese gangs were taking over the beaches in Sydney (Australian icon) and ended up bashing 3 lifeguards.
A day later (I think), 5,000 white Australians went to a muslim neighbourhood and started bashing every arab looking person they saw, male or female, smashing cars, shops, etc. Full riots developed, riot police, etc. It's all over the news in every country.

Ironmike happened to be right in the middle of that, so he might shed some more light.

Australia has huge minority communities. You go to certain places, and if you are white caucasian you are the odd one out and everyone stares at you. Huge muslim (lebanese), chinese, vietnamese communities. Also Melbourne has more greeks living in it than any other city in the world apart from Athens!

Finally

This is excellent news.Its proof that the multiculturalist,the globalist,the fucking tree hugging, love everyone, we are all equal crowd has been proven wrong once again.You CANNOT mix up a group of people with different cultures,ethnicities,backgrounds and expect peace and love.

It will last for a time,but once the invading horde starts to have children and keep to their original customs,do not assimilate,and provide nothing to their host country but only live off the backs of hard working citizens,then you are a stranger in your own land.

3rd world immigration,is the single #1 cause of our destruction as a civilized society.I witness it here in NY everyday.Muslims walk around in their native clothes,women covered from head to toe,not even their eyes are showing.They shop in their own stores,they each have 4,5,6 children,and guess what?99% are on medicaid,welfare,foodstamps,you name it.They contribute nothing to our society.

There was a time when immigrants came here LEGALLY and worked hard,paid taxes,learned the English language,and were proud to be Americans.People like my parents,grandparents etc.Italians,Irish,Germans,Norwegians,all Europeans are what made this country GREAT.I ask you what the hell are these mongrels contributing now?NOTHING.

Islams goal is to create an Muslim Empire.They do not need to fire a single shot to accomplish their goal.All they need to do is what they are doing now.Immigrate to a new country have kid after kid after kid,and eventually you will take over.Remember,whites generally have 1 or 2 kids,thats it.We cannot keep up with the invading masses.In a few generations we will be outnumbered,and eventually extinct.

If you do not believe me then your head is in the sand.France has a huge Muslim population from northern Africa(about 6 million),and the past few months what has happened?Rioting,looting,thousands of buildings and cars burned.THOUSANDS! Over 300 cities have burned.This is not isolated.It has spread to other parts of Europe.And now Australia has its own problem.

Its the fucking liberal politicians that allow this to happen.And the average citizen has no clue or care about it.People by and large are sheep.The television tells them muliculturalism is a good thing,so it must be a good thing,right?WRONG.

Many of you have absolutely no idea of what is really going on and where this will lead us.We are going down a very dangerous path and the end is not pretty.I applaud the people of Sydney for standing up and doing something about it.I only pray that more people in more countries will awaken and realize that an enemy lives among us and they must be dealt with severely.

I hate to say it, but the few aussie's ive met, have all been some of the most racist people Ive ever met...

Jarconis said:
I hate to say it, but the few aussie's ive met, have all been some of the most racist people Ive ever met...

Maybe they haven't been poisoned by political correctness the way Americans have.

Article from thhe BNP in England

12th December 2005

News article filed by BNP news team

Multi-culturalism is as dead in Australia as the Tasmanian tiger, that’s the conclusion of reports coming through from our correspondents in New South Wales who have been monitoring events over the weekend. The story is a composite from several contributors who know, live and work in the greater Sydney area. It is clear that the country now needs an effective political party to steer white Australian’s growing anger and concern into useful political action.

Ring of steel

As darkness descended on Monday evening police threw a ring of steel around the overwhelming white beach suburb of Cronulla, the focal point for the disturbing events of the past 18 months which reached a climax at the weekend. Cars carrying men of “middle eastern” appearance, the euphemism for Lebanese gangs have been stopped and searched to prevent revenge attacks against the white community. Last night some gangs got through and trashed over 100 cars at random. The damage runs into tens of thousands of pounds and all that has done is increase the anger of local residents, including older folk who were not involved in yesterday’s protests, drawing them into the conflict between two communities, the long established Anglo-Australians whose grandfathers built the community hall, the seawall, the war-time defences which ran along the dunes and the newcomers; mostly Lebanese Muslims.

Biased media reports

The Australian media is as tightly controlled on reporting these kinds of issues as the British media, not surprising given the overlap of ownership, and the background to the vigilante style attacks seems to have been overlooked. Video footage showing gangs of white youths as drunken thugs and commentators calling them “racists” and “white supremacists” has been broadcast here for the past 36hrs and sends a shiver down the spines of limp-wristed liberals everywhere. But the views coming from the average guy coming home from work today (Monday) has been a total chorus of approval for the actions of the white lads defending their females, their beach, their territory. It is something “long overdue” and “bound to happen” and “totally natural for guys to defend their territory, happens in nature all the time” were some of the comments I heard from the shop floor today.

Violence at Cronulla is nothing new; over the past 20 months gangs of Lebanese youths have made life hell for the local people of this beach suburb of Australia’s biggest city. Just a few miles away is Lakemba with its notorious mosque on the Wangee Road, centre point for the rapidly growing Muslim community. Cronulla is the nearest beach to Lakemba and for nearly two years gangs of Lebanese youths have targeted the stretch of dunes. It is a really beautiful beach, great for swimmers, surfers and sunbathers alike, patrolled by life guards who give up their free time to keep bathers safe, a tradition which goes back nearly 90 years.

Catalogue of violence

There have been scores of knife attacks, women and girls assaulted and a really nasty spate of “steaming” where the “brothers” as they call themselves rampage along the beach stealing whatever they can find; mobile phones, MP3 players and jewellery are the choicest pickings. Last weekend (4th) a Lebanese gang attacked a life guard post leaving one of the victims unconscious. That was the trigger for a backlash by local people who have complained about one sided police action; when a Lebanese carries out a crime a policeman is never found but police crack down on local white youths in their utes (pick-up trucks – ed.) for playing music loud or drinking in stationary cars parked on the dunes. A local mall has been repeatedly trashed for months and desperate traders have had to pay for private security guards because the police just are not interested. Local residents are furious with this “tip toeing” so they do not appear to be offending the ethnic minorities.

A surfer gang “The Shire Boyz” appeared to be the organisers of a protest, with text messages sent by mobile phone and emails left on talkback boards. The protest was disorderly and chaotic but should be seen in context that it was spontaneous local gathering rather than a formal political protest, White Australia doesn’t have the safety valve of a national political movement like the British National Party – yet. This was a gut reaction by local white lads to defend their territory, it was not a well organised protest march, but the guys will learn how to do things properly – and steer anger, resentment and fear into directed political action. The established political parties need to be shaken out of their comatose slumber and listen to the people they claim to represent or face the consequences of losing their comfortable well paid seat to the new kids on the block.

Imaginative reporting

Contrary to media reports the 5000 strong white group did not attack indiscriminately. As far as we are aware three Lebanese youths were set upon after giving a group of white surfers some verbal abuse. The media over here have given the impression that dozens of “Mediterranean looking” people were attacked by a lynch mob whipped up by white supremacists. That is the product of some reporter’s fanciful imagination.

The violence has cast a blight on this great part of Sydney but local people; young females in particular feel threatened and scared and Australian men haven’t lost their sense of pride and succumbed to the feminising influence of political correctness in the same way as the folks back home in Britain. Our passion for sport, the great outdoors and the sea is probably a consequence of the weather, we can use our beaches almost all the year round.

Classic liberal quote

A quote was made by Federal Liberal MP Bruce Baird, who represents Cronulla, which is a real classic. He said multiculturalism is not dead despite racial clashes in his electorate over the weekend.

Mr Baird says there should be a bigger police presence in Cronulla and insists that people from different backgrounds can live together. "I don't think it is the death of multiculturalism - I mean there are obviously some factors at play," he said.

"I mean the fact that the media has been whipping this up for a solid week and also those who have been massaging around the shire and saying 'we need to reclaim the beaches, we are not going to be taken over by any groups outside of the shire' - obviously hasn't helped."

So there we have it straight from the horse’s mouth; people from different backgrounds can live together but at the social and financial cost of a massive police presence, presumably a permanent police presence with heightened aggressive powers lest the residents of either community relapse into ethnic strife.

The summer season is well underway and with the news of a long spell of very hot dry weather and with obvious tension on the streets the police might have a very difficult task keeping the lid on the situation.

The BNP is working with a recently established International Monitoring Group whose aim is to ensure that white communities around the world, from Australia to Zimbabwe which are on the front line of anti-white racism, violence and state sanctioned discrimination, get THEIR voices heard. The days when the established media which glorifies multi-culturalism and champions globalism had a monopoly in reporting everyday stories are well and truly over.

Jarconis said:
I hate to say it ,but all the blacks and hispanics ive met ,have all been some of the most racist people Ive ever met.:D They dont like you ,trust me.

Ang said:
I hate to say it ,but all the blacks and hispanics ive met ,have all been some of the most racist people Ive ever met.:D They dont like you ,trust me.

It's been my experience that blacks are the most racist people around. Sad, but true.

This thread seems more like it belongs at discussworldissues.com than on PM.

BALDNAZI said:
This is excellent news.Its proof that the multiculturalist,the globalist,the fucking tree hugging, love everyone, we are all equal crowd has been proven wrong once again.You CANNOT mix up a group of people with different cultures,ethnicities,backgrounds and expect peace and love.

It will last for a time,but once the invading horde starts to have children and keep to their original customs,do not assimilate,and provide nothing to their host country but only live off the backs of hard working citizens,then you are a stranger in your own land.

3rd world immigration,is the single #1 cause of our destruction as a civilized society.I witness it here in NY everyday.Muslims walk around in their native clothes,women covered from head to toe,not even their eyes are showing.They shop in their own stores,they each have 4,5,6 children,and guess what?99% are on medicaid,welfare,foodstamps,you name it.They contribute nothing to our society.

There was a time when immigrants came here LEGALLY and worked hard,paid taxes,learned the English language,and were proud to be Americans.People like my parents,grandparents etc.Italians,Irish,Germans,Norwegians,all Europeans are what made this country GREAT.I ask you what the hell are these mongrels contributing now?NOTHING.

Islams goal is to create an Muslim Empire.They do not need to fire a single shot to accomplish their goal.All they need to do is what they are doing now.Immigrate to a new country have kid after kid after kid,and eventually you will take over.Remember,whites generally have 1 or 2 kids,thats it.We cannot keep up with the invading masses.In a few generations we will be outnumbered,and eventually extinct.

If you do not believe me then your head is in the sand.France has a huge Muslim population from northern Africa(about 6 million),and the past few months what has happened?Rioting,looting,thousands of buildings and cars burned.THOUSANDS! Over 300 cities have burned.This is not isolated.It has spread to other parts of Europe.And now Australia has its own problem.

Its the fucking liberal politicians that allow this to happen.And the average citizen has no clue or care about it.People by and large are sheep.The television tells them muliculturalism is a good thing,so it must be a good thing,right?WRONG.

Many of you have absolutely no idea of what is really going on and where this will lead us.We are going down a very dangerous path and the end is not pretty.I applaud the people of Sydney for standing up and doing something about it.I only pray that more people in more countries will awaken and realize that an enemy lives among us and they must be dealt with severely.

AMEN BALDNAZI !!!

I totally agree and i could not write it better like this!

A lot of people should read this and read over again,until they understand it!!

P.S.:Send it to the New York Times to publish the article.;)

Spread the News brothers,so that people awake...awake!

BALDNAZI said:

I'm in full agreement

all of you guys should take a look at the website in BALDNAZI's signature

no surpises here....

tribalism-the desire to live with and be around others that look like you, act like you, share your same beliefs and morals is a very deeply rooted human need.
Think about it: we do not want to be forced to interact, live near, or take care of others that are not like us. You can't change thousands upon thousands of years of the evolution of people to satisfy some misguided notion that all groups should coincide and live amongst each other in spite of their very obvious differences.

Big A- I never new there were so many non-whites in Australia. Years ago I was told that Australia did not grant citizenship to non-whites and they were allowed to visit but not invited to stay. Is this just a line of BS or was there some truth to it years ago?

hey bro whats up with your signature is all ok ?? anything you need a hand with as see it is .co.nz ????

Big A said:
Briefly what happened, lebanese gangs were taking over the beaches in Sydney (Australian icon) and ended up bashing 3 lifeguards.
A day later (I think), 5,000 white Australians went to a muslim neighbourhood and started bashing every arab looking person they saw, male or female, smashing cars, shops, etc. Full riots developed, riot police, etc. It's all over the news in every country.

Ironmike happened to be right in the middle of that, so he might shed some more light.

Australia has huge minority communities. You go to certain places, and if you are white caucasian you are the odd one out and everyone stares at you. Huge muslim (lebanese), chinese, vietnamese communities. Also Melbourne has more greeks living in it than any other city in the world apart from Athens!

Homer said:
Big A- I never new there were so many non-whites in Australia. Years ago I was told that Australia did not grant citizenship to non-whites and they were allowed to visit but not invited to stay. Is this just a line of BS or was there some truth to it years ago?

Total BS. Australia has huge ethnic communities. Let's just say that every racial problem that the US has it's in spades here too.

BIGKIWI said:
hey bro whats up with your signature is all ok ?? anything you need a hand with as see it is .co.nz ????

;) It's a tracker. Those are YOUR details.

Big A said:
;) It's a tracker. Those are YOUR details.

Man you scared the shit outta me! I check this board while I'm at work. I saw that ISP tracker and thought the corporate office busted my ass! :eek:

Whew! :D

pumpputnam said:
What's the tracker for?

To make you paranoid ;)

I'm watching you!!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views