advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP ANIMAL. (OG's know who I'm talking about)

Bad times, didn’t even know he was still about in that capacity tbh since the tren kits. That tren that it produced was frickin strong, comparing it against ugl stuff it deffo felt stronger than the 76mg/ml it was supposed to be.

Bad times, didn’t even know he was still about in that capacity tbh since the tren kits. That tren that it produced was frickin strong, comparing it against ugl stuff it deffo felt stronger than the 76mg/ml it was supposed to be.
Yeah, I think nothing compares to those vet pellets. That home brew was powerful!

His website had been down for weeks when I tried to log in and I just assumed he hadn't paid his fees. He had been going through a lot personally the past year or so. I did not know him personally and did not ever get the chance to experience his cutting edge products. LK3 I imagine you don't know this yet so I am sorry for the loss of someone you may have known best. Rest In Peace to a guy who wasn't afraid to think outside the box. This was posted earlier today when I checked if the site had come back on-line yet.

animal is dead.
https://www.timesleaderonline.com/obituaries/2020/06/doug-beck/

the domain name expired early june, he didnt renew it, i texted him a few times, called him and the phone said it was not in service. i msgd one of the guys to swing by and check on him but the guy i reached to was out of state working. he died late june and i went about getting the domain name at auction, im posting this from the back end and the domain should be visible in a day or so. i am writing this monday evening july 13th .

i dont have details so dont ask. i posted the obit at the top..... one of the guys is in touch with the wife and she would like to get rid of animals remaining supplements which the board member will help her sort out in the coming weeks.

i own the board now and will keep it up if there is interest but i am thinking that without animal around, aside from this being an archive of sorts, its likely to die out pretty quickly, especially since the trouble animal had over the past year kept him from finding the time, energy, focus or willpower to make it to the board to post.

RIP fucker !!! see ya when i get there...

thank you for letting me know bud.

for sure i was not expecting to see all this.

in reality i feel happy that now he has found peace.
though it is a sad loss.
a big thank you and respect goes out to him, peace brother.

Been a lot of deaths lately, everywhere. I find it a changing of of the guard and times, and losing people I knew from when all this started, it's sad. I'll not go into the madness that was Animal, but he had been around since this all started in the 90's, mostly wreaking havoc, in one way or another, for good or seriously bad. I can't even remember most of the stuff from the 90's these days, as my mind is already fading, but he managed to make it, for what that's worth. I don't know how he was toward the end of his life, but I hope he is in a better place now because had a lot of demons many years back. His board could have been the best ever, but he sort of ruined that frontier in many ways...attitude, deleting posts that didn't fit his narrative, ranting and raving, his personal attacks of his own family, etc, etc. He was what he was, maybe he found a better place later in life, or at least hopefully now. I have tons of 90's and early 2000's board memories with Animal in them, he will definitely go down as unique. My thoughts go out to any family or friends who were still close to him.

yeah.. i bought my first tren conversion kit from this site circa 2004.
soon realized after that the solvent used was just BA.
eventually i gave up on pellets, as i discovered SSB/Meso boards and ordering RAWs.

Are you the Ian who started Varix?

thank you for letting me know bud.

for sure i was not expecting to see all this.

in reality i feel happy that now he has found peace.
though it is a sad loss.
a big thank you and respect goes out to him, peace brother.

Did he have some sort of health problems the last year of his life? I'm just alluding from the original post that Knight quoted about A's status. Sorry for the loss of your friend, LK.

Did he have some sort of health problems the last year of his life? I'm just alluding from the original post that Knight quoted about A's status. Sorry for the loss of your friend, LK.

thank you bud
really i am not in a position to answer anything other then what is posted.
he had been mia for the last lil bit.

A had rough year , Major concussion head injury at the hands of the law enforcement..... That it seemed he just could not shake. The rest is the families business.

Crazy at times but a good dooood.

Gonna miss him

SLightly before my time on the forums but i know the name is legendary.
Basically every guy I learned from has said at one point in time, "Animal was the guy to listen to."

RIP

Very sad news. Truly an innovator back in the day. I remember he'd always be pretty pissed and "ornery" a lot of the time but had some interesting and novel ideas.

Been a lot of deaths lately, everywhere. I find it a changing of of the guard and times, and losing people I knew from when all this started, it's sad. I'll not go into the madness that was Animal, but he had been around since this all started in the 90's, mostly wreaking havoc, in one way or another, for good or seriously bad. I can't even remember most of the stuff from the 90's these days, as my mind is already fading, but he managed to make it, for what that's worth. I don't know how he was toward the end of his life, but I hope he is in a better place now because had a lot of demons many years back. His board could have been the best ever, but he sort of ruined that frontier in many ways...attitude, deleting posts that didn't fit his narrative, ranting and raving, his personal attacks of his own family, etc, etc. He was what he was, maybe he found a better place later in life, or at least hopefully now. I have tons of 90's and early 2000's board memories with Animal in them, he will definitely go down as unique. My thoughts go out to any family or friends who were still close to him.

Your posts on this thread are spot on. You also know why im being quiet and not going to say much on this subject..... As you have said, he could have had the best bodybuilding board ever.....

Oh no doubt he could be abrasive ...got into with him afew times, he would even admit it ........the Site Nazi rearing his head. I honestly believe reading this would make him giggle a lil bit.

Fantastic memories of his board and all that was learned there. Cutting edge for sure. Godspeed Animal....

54 huh? Now I really feel old.
If you spent any time on the boards back in the late 90's early 2000's, Animals name always came up. He could be such a dick at times. Always with the, "I know more than you" attitude. Thing is he really did know his shit!
I remember all the EPO threads. The solvent kits for separating the binders in Fina pellets and the E in Synovex H until
the secret got out...BA/BB and Heet...or was that Dazed or Basskiller? Good memories to be honest. With everything going on right now I kinda wish I could go back in time and relive those years.

I definitely remember him, his message board and his articles. Sad news for sure.
Prayers to his family and friends.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510