YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP ANIMAL. (OG's know who I'm talking about)

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
His website had been down for weeks when I tried to log in and I just assumed he hadn't paid his fees. He had been going through a lot personally the past year or so. I did not know him personally and did not ever get the chance to experience his cutting edge products. LK3 I imagine you don't know this yet so I am sorry for the loss of someone you may have known best. Rest In Peace to a guy who wasn't afraid to think outside the box. This was posted earlier today when I checked if the site had come back on-line yet.

animal is dead.
https://www.timesleaderonline.com/obituaries/2020/06/doug-beck/

the domain name expired early june, he didnt renew it, i texted him a few times, called him and the phone said it was not in service. i msgd one of the guys to swing by and check on him but the guy i reached to was out of state working. he died late june and i went about getting the domain name at auction, im posting this from the back end and the domain should be visible in a day or so. i am writing this monday evening july 13th .

i dont have details so dont ask. i posted the obit at the top..... one of the guys is in touch with the wife and she would like to get rid of animals remaining supplements which the board member will help her sort out in the coming weeks.

i own the board now and will keep it up if there is interest but i am thinking that without animal around, aside from this being an archive of sorts, its likely to die out pretty quickly, especially since the trouble animal had over the past year kept him from finding the time, energy, focus or willpower to make it to the board to post.

RIP fucker !!! see ya when i get there...

Knew him since '96....interesting guy, to say the least and mildly. Hadn't conversed with him in forever, like 10+ years now though

Well....hopefully he found peace.

Was he a member on here? The name Animal sounds familiar. That board was around for a long time, but I dont think I was ever on it.

Was he a member on here? The name Animal sounds familiar. That board was around for a long time, but I dont think I was ever on it.

You would know him best by his Tren kits years back in the late 90's and early 2000's.

He logged on way back years ago. He started at mfw, then to boards like Elitefitness in the 90's and a few other private forums. He started his own forum after pretty much banned everywhere else, called Chemical Anarchy. He used to sign off his posts "Anarchy in the USA." IIRC, it's where DC's "Cycle for Pennies" started (correct that if wrong). I could go on and on, he was a complex guy, in many ways.

Anytime you have heard tales over the years of the injectable curcumins, glutathiones, resveratrols, SOD's and all sorts of other cutting edge exotic health and performance injectables and caps/tabs too...it was likely made by him and originated from/discussed on his board. He brought a lot of concepts to martket in private/exclusive circles.

Wow, can't believe this. I was a member of that board years ago when I was making tren from pellets...LOL. animal was the one that convinced me to first try injectable 1-test cyp. He warned me it would have some pip and boy did it ever 💉 but was a great recomp drug.
RIP Animal

I read his forum from time to time because it was somewhat entertaining. Very special mannerism, a total madman if you went by what he wrote on the forum. Lots of personal drama all the time. Appeared very smart too.

Learned about DNP on that board. He was smart and out of box thinker. Had many novel ideas. Sometimes reminded me of the soup nazi on Sienfield. If you weren’t ready to keep him interested better not to post. Liked his board and bought plenty of his offerings. RIP

Thanks for the F2 kits back in the day.
He was a pioneer and ahead of the game back when I was just figuring all this out. Rip

WOw, that's sad news. Shit I have all his articles.
:(

To one of the pioneers, RIP!

You would know him best by his Tren kits years back in the late 90's and early 2000's.

He logged on way back years ago. He started at mfw, then to boards like Elitefitness in the 90's and a few other private forums. He started his own forum after pretty much banned everywhere else, called Chemical Anarchy. He used to sign off his posts "Anarchy in the USA." IIRC, it's where DC's "Cycle for Pennies" started (correct that if wrong). I could go on and on, he was a complex guy, in many ways.
Ok, I think I was buying his tren kits. I was over at Elite Fitness. The kits had what they called the "magic solution "in it for dissolving the pellets and separating out the fillers. Stuff worked well!

Wow, that's sad. The passing of a legend and innovative thinker in our community. Guys today won't appreciate this, because today there are a million boards and groups where you can go for information. But back in the late '90's/early 2000's, Animal's board was one of the few places you could go for cutting-edge discussion on anabolics, other PED's, and all kinds of chemical and nutritional alchemy. It was on Animal's board where I first learned about PGE-1 and many other tools to enhance your performance in athletics, the bedroom, and other areas of life.

Animal reminded me of Duchaine in certain ways, and not just because of the cycling, which Duchaine also had an interest in at the end of his life. Both men were fearless but reckless, innovative and out-of-the-box, irascible and edgy, had troubles with the law but kept on pushing new concepts and methods of enhancement, for better and for worse.

I lost track of Animal's forum a long time ago, but I remember it fondly and learned a lot there. Maybe his recklessness caught up with him in the end, or maybe it was just his time to go. Either way, he left his mark on the world, and guys are doing things today because of Animal and his forum, even though many of them have no idea who he was. But the concepts pioneered on Animal's board have gone on to change the face of performance enhancement for everybody.

Wow, that's sad. The passing of a legend and innovative thinker in our community. Guys today won't appreciate this, because today there are a million boards and groups where you can go for information. But back in the late '90's/early 2000's, Animal's board was one of the few places you could go for cutting-edge discussion on anabolics, other PED's, and all kinds of chemical and nutritional alchemy. It was on Animal's board where I first learned about PGE-1 and many other tools to enhance your performance in athletics, the bedroom, and other areas of life.

Animal reminded me of Duchaine in certain ways, and not just because of the cycling, which Duchaine also had an interest in at the end of his life. Both men were fearless but reckless, innovative and out-of-the-box, irascible and edgy, had troubles with the law but kept on pushing new concepts and methods of enhancement, for better and for worse.

I lost track of Animal's forum a long time ago, but I remember it fondly and learned a lot there. Maybe his recklessness caught up with him in the end, or maybe it was just his time to go. Either way, he left his mark on the world, and guys are doing things today because of Animal and his forum, even though many of them have no idea who he was. But the concepts pioneered on Animal's board have gone on to change the face of performance enhancement for everybody.

very well said, Sides.

I was a member at his board as well.

very well said, Sides.

I was a member at his board as well.
I wish I had joined his board. Sounds like it was good. Would have been better than Elite Fitness. I left Elite Fitness in the late 90s early 2000s and joined Anabolic Review. It was real good for awhile but eventually turned to crap and then i joined here. This board has been good for a long time.

So someone might take over the board, or is it going down for good? Makes me wonder what would happen to other boards like this if the owner passes on.

I wish I had joined his board. Sounds like it was good. Would have been better than Elite Fitness. I left Elite Fitness in the late 90s early 2000s and joined Anabolic Review. It was real good for awhile but eventually turned to crap and then i joined here. This board has been good for a long time.

So someone might take over the board, or is it going down for good? Makes me wonder what would happen to other boards like this if the owner passes on.
Big A is an immortal and cannot die or be killed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131