YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP ANIMAL. (OG's know who I'm talking about)

was coming here to see if there was any news about that site floating around, don't jump on the boards much anymore but was one the I always frequented.. sad to hear. the whole board once filled with so many people thinking outside the box coming up with new ideas products

wow i remember Animal from 20 years ago...I bought a few of his products...he was very intelligent and really knew his stuff...RIP bro...

Quote from BMJ:

There is so much beauty and fun in life if you just look for it and accept it. Boards should never dictate your life, they are their for fun, friendship, and education...well, for me at least. I can be pissed off at a post, but still able to leave my pc and room and go out with a smile around my kids.

One of the best things I have read on the boards.

Pwood

I cant believe it.. he was a brilliant man a little eccentric but learned a shit ton from him... his rants about his wife and kids were epic...lost touch after out of the game for awhile. God speed A

Talking about this reallllly makes me miss how boards were back in the day. Like really.
If you were new...you had better spend the 1st year or two just READING threads and not responding.
IF YOU DID RESPOND, be prepared....don't say or ask dumb shit. It was basically an "educate yourself first....thennnn you get a pass to ask around and chime in sometimes."

I miss that. Plus...the majority of the posters on the board WERE top intelligent BIG DUDES. They knew their shit. They had spent years dialing in their nutrition, training, gear. I feel like I'm sounding old...but there are far too many guys on the board now who literally just got into TRT 6 months ago and are now chiming in on everything as if they are respected members. These dudes know the bare minimum about gear, training and nutrition yet have 1k+ posts. Scary to me.

Anyways, that was a tangent. I just miss the old board days.

Talking about this reallllly makes me miss how boards were back in the day. Like really.
If you were new...you had better spend the 1st year or two just READING threads and not responding.
IF YOU DID RESPOND, be prepared....don't say or ask dumb shit. It was basically an "educate yourself first....thennnn you get a pass to ask around and chime in sometimes."

I miss that. Plus...the majority of the posters on the board WERE top intelligent BIG DUDES. They knew their shit. They had spent years dialing in their nutrition, training, gear. I feel like I'm sounding old...but there are far too many guys on the board now who literally just got into TRT 6 months ago and are now chiming in on everything as if they are respected members. These dudes know the bare minimum about gear, training and nutrition yet have 1k+ posts. Scary to me.

It was a really big deal to post back then. I remember just lurking for over 1 year before I dare post a thing. Now with social media being so big its like everyone is an authority and its not a big deal to make a post.

Same thing applies for gyms too

25 years ago: You couldn't walk into a hardcore gym, and strut around like you're Mr. Olympia without paying your dues (something that's evident in your physique). You had to earn respect of the members there by showing you could train, and progress.

Now you go to a gym, and 160 lb guys in xs tanktops are setting their phones up to record their 165 lb bench press set, asking you to not walk across their phone while it records. Last week, I saw a guy wrap his knees to hack squat one plate while his phone was setup to record the set.

25 years ago: You couldn't walk into a hardcore gym, and strut around like you're Mr. Olympia without paying your dues (something that's evident in your physique). You had to earn respect of the members there by showing you could train, and progress.

Now you go to a gym, and 160 lb guys in xs tanktops are setting their phones up to record their 165 lb bench press set, asking you to not walk across their phone while it records. Last week, I saw a guy wrap his knees to hack squat one plate while his phone was setup to record the set.
Lifting in your basement has its benefits!

one of my biggest pet peeves ever....random dudes where stringers who have 0 muscle on their body

Lifting in your basement has its benefits!

one of my biggest pet peeves ever....random dudes where stringers who have 0 muscle on their body

Overall I'd say most people are cool, and sane. But man do you run into characters sometimes.

There's another guy who every time I look up nods his head at me, like every single time, could be 20 times in 1 hour. I try not to look around if he's in there.

There's also butch girl who racks her weight very loud, and stands super close to me near the dumbbell rack.

I'm like a magnet for weirdos in gyms

Overall I'd say most people are cool, and sane. But man do you run into characters sometimes.

There's another guy who every time I look up nods his head at me, like every single time, could be 20 times in 1 hour. I try not to look around if he's in there.

There's also butch girl who racks her weight very loud, and stands super close to me near the dumbbell rack.

I'm like a magnet for weirdos in gyms
I attract the single moms in my sub division and my kids high school. :)
I swear this old guy has this mail order bride he purchased from the Philippines.
Shes always walking behind him, but when I come running by she always makes a point to give me the biggest smile. Easy pickings that one. But thats just not my style to deal with another man's lady. Even if the relationship is based on some mail order contract. Plus that's the type of guy who'd have no problem pulling a trigger. Most of the time I just avoid eye contact when I see them walking.
The other females who are single do nothing for me. I just smile and wave.

Thanks for the F2 kits back in the day.
He was a pioneer and ahead of the game back when I was just figuring all this out. Rip
Rajin, I made a lot of Tren from finalizing pellets using his kits. It sucks that he died.

I was a member there since around 1999 .. sad .. and yes cycles for pennies originated there

Wow has it been that long.... I certainly remember him from back in the day.

Ive been on these boards since 98-99. This has me thinking back to days of Fina kit conversion, synovex, pump n pose etc. There are certainly a handful of guys from back then who will always have my respect from the forums. There was so much nonsense and misinformation posted back then and luckily there were a handful of guys who helped others.

I attract the single moms in my sub division and my kids high school. :)
I swear this old guy has this mail order bride he purchased from the Philippines.
Shes always walking behind him, but when I come running by she always makes a point to give me the biggest smile. Easy pickings that one. But thats just not my style to deal with another man's lady. Even if the relationship is based on some mail order contract. Plus that's the type of guy who'd have no problem pulling a trigger. Most of the time I just avoid eye contact when I see them walking.
The other females who are single do nothing for me. I just smile and wave.

Careful, it might be Mark from 90 day fiance, lol:

Yeah, I think nothing compares to those vet pellets. That home brew was powerful!
I remember those kits. I bought the pellets but I had such bad insomnia at the time I didn't go ahead with the process. I now wish that I had just so I could have experienced it.

How did he die?

He was doing a lot of research chem benzos, apparently wasn't doing well mentally.

How did he die?

He was doing a lot of research chem benzos, apparently wasn't doing well mentally.
The wife told one of the members on his board it was a lung embolism.

The wife told one of the members on his board it was a lung embolism.

Not directly about this case but in general PE's are pretty unlikely to cause death in most otherwise healthy individuals. In fact many people believe not all PEs are big deal at all and that our lungs are actually made to filter them out and break them down.

Now ofcourse some can be huge ( i.e saddle ) but even large one that take out an entire segment are unlikely to kill someone who is healthy BUUUT, bodybuilders who have underlying cardiomyopathy and CAD are very likely to go into a quick arrhythymia or succumb to quick right sided heart strain.

Another reason i still recommend guys look into taking some aspirin particularly on cycle. I forgot who i was talking to on here recently but there was some discussion about HCT and clotting and someone thinking it wasnt a signficiant factor. Please note that high hct and other things that may contribute to a coag state like high estrogen can predispose to DVT and then DVT propagates and breaks off and you get PE. Sure some guys have an underlying clotting issue ( genetics) but many dont and they just do a bunch of silly things that optimize clotting.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131