advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP ANIMAL. (OG's know who I'm talking about)

Talking about this reallllly makes me miss how boards were back in the day. Like really.
If you were new...you had better spend the 1st year or two just READING threads and not responding.
IF YOU DID RESPOND, be prepared....don't say or ask dumb shit. It was basically an "educate yourself first....thennnn you get a pass to ask around and chime in sometimes."

I miss that. Plus...the majority of the posters on the board WERE top intelligent BIG DUDES. They knew their shit. They had spent years dialing in their nutrition, training, gear. I feel like I'm sounding old...but there are far too many guys on the board now who literally just got into TRT 6 months ago and are now chiming in on everything as if they are respected members. These dudes know the bare minimum about gear, training and nutrition yet have 1k+ posts. Scary to me.

Anyways, that was a tangent. I just miss the old board days.

Lol memories of my first times on boards like these. Some boards are more welcoming than others for new guys, this is a better one, but the courtesy was READ AND SEARCH before typing your question that's been asked a million times. Look how active I was my first few years compared to now. Now you join a gym, join here, whip out your credit card, ask which sponsor has the best tren ace for your 1ml a day first cycle lol

I'm on a lot of forums, a lot of really great forums with tons of vets, and guys who have been around since the 90's. However, Professional Muscle is the only forum left that has the "old school" back in the day feeling, while still having a balance of vets and modern feel. You need a balance of vets, science guys, drama, good admin/owners/mods, and enough newbies to ask questions and keep things interesting. Add in some pros and competitors, long-term vets like DoggCrapp et al, and the usual topics of discussion, along with new ones...and it's what helps make ProM what it is. On most forums i'm on with just a ton of vets, the forum is either dead, or the vets usually only post on off-topic posts because they get bored of answering the drug/training/supp/diet questions...and then the board becomes stagnant, or dies. You get a good post in there every now and then, but it's like pushing stone to get some vets to post, lol.

I think overall, you have to keep things interesting with cutting edge topics, which is what Animal was able to do for most of his board presence....though he was not always right like he thought he was, it still brought discussion.....well, unless he edited your posts, which was a major downfall of his.

Regarding
Talking about this reallllly makes me miss how boards were back in the day. Like really.
If you were new...you had better spend the 1st year or two just READING threads and not responding.
IF YOU DID RESPOND, be prepared....don't say or ask dumb shit. It was basically an "educate yourself first....thennnn you get a pass to ask around and chime in sometimes."

I miss that. Plus...the majority of the posters on the board WERE top intelligent BIG DUDES. They knew their shit. They had spent years dialing in their nutrition, training, gear. I feel like I'm sounding old...but there are far too many guys on the board now who literally just got into TRT 6 months ago and are now chiming in on everything as if they are respected members. These dudes know the bare minimum about gear, training and nutrition yet have 1k+ posts. Scary to me.

Anyways, that was a tangent. I just miss the old board days.

Since USmuscle replied to this I have some thoughts too.

I think even 20 years ago most bodybuilders were not on forums, forums have always been mostly for half-nerdy guys who like to think and learn. And guys who want to buy or sell something. Knowing even a little about how drugs work is rare among top bodybuilders, most pros and amateurs would get decimated and ridiculed if they came on here and tried to act like they knew about drugs. I'm sure most on here are the type of guys who get asked questions at their gyms because most bodybuilders don't know shit lol. Many of the most known and highly regarded characters over the years on these forums don't have a physique to speak of. It's the Dan Duchaine syndrome. Same with many of the non-anonymous contest prep guys like Chad, Hany and dozens of others. Look at that Leo Rex fella many bodybuilders apparently take seriously. He actually made the point that even if he was a little bit jacked in the past he didn't like to post old pics because the physique doesn't mean you know anything really. I think having walked the walk does mean something but good info can come from various sources.

I was on Animal's site and read a little from time to time. He was obviously pretty damn smart since not everyone could have made those tren kits and whatever injectable supplements he played with. Maybe it isn't rocket surgery but it's more than most are capable of. At the same time he had a very difficult personality and there was basically no discussion on his forum, you either agreed with what he was saying or the Site Nazi showed you out the door lol.

I think overall, you have to keep things interesting with cutting edge topics, which is what Animal was able to do for most of his board presence....though he was not always right like he thought he was, it still brought discussion.....well, unless he edited your posts, which was a major downfall of his.

I really like the format of these forums. Unfortunately today it's all about Instagram and such. I really hate IG lol even though I'm on there too. Just quick dopamine hits, no patience for anything else.

Guys like Animal are at their best when they're not on their home turf and can get challenged a bit.

I really like the format of these forums. Unfortunately today it's all about Instagram and such. I really hate IG lol even though I'm on there too. Just quick dopamine hits, no patience for anything else.

Guys like Animal are at their best when they're not on their home turf and can get challenged a bit.

Yea, at one time he was posting more on Anabolic Fitness that I was a Mod at, than he was his own forum. This was early 2000's. He would do his ranting and posting, then somebody would ask a question or challenge him, and he'd go on another rage of posts, and most were of good quality. However, he was easily agitated if somebody questioned him, and he couldn't edit or ban the guy from our forum, so he would either have to resort to good posts, or his posts were edited (not removed) from him cussing people out. He was active there for a good while, then eventually, like most places, he was banned for inappropriate behavior (after like 1,000's of warnings). Lots of potential, but he was his own downfall. He was real active back in the 90's at a few places, and I knew him most at EliteFitness back in the 90's where guys like Pat Arnold, Bruce Kneller, Duchaine, Derek Cornellius, Hulkster, and many others posted. Most of them were on the MFW newsgroup prior to that, then migrated over to some of the forums. He and Duchaine couldn't stand each other...but that was the case with most people and Animal. After EF, he bounced around a few forums before opening his own. In the 90's on EF, and then early 2000's, as I mentioned on another post, he was part of dispelling the 2-on-2-off and short cycles, and often called them Fango-Wango cycles. He was a smart guy, an innovator of sorts, but has been stated already, he was his own worse enemy. There were many guys who were smarter than he was, but many were not willing to put into place actions that Animal did. He was willing to openly talk about stuff, but also put into place actions to follow and 'obtain' things, and I think that is what set him a part from other nerdy guys. Add in a mega poster with an abrasive attitude, and you have Animal. I can't say anything about him over the last 10-12 years, as he pretty much was exclusive to posting on his forum, which I lost access too from inactivity. I'm still saddened of his death, there were some good times in the hecticness, but I hope he finally has peace, it didn't really ever feel like he reached it here in our world. People who never witnessed "Animal," missed out on a whole era, for better and worse. He was a pioneer of the online community for sure....one unique fukker.

I hear ya on IG and social media....can't stand them! I use FB for contacting old friends, reading a few articles, some news, and genealogy searches, but that's it. I only go to IG to read DC's posts, and i don't have a twitter or anything else, lol. I'll forever be a board junkie:D

Holy shit I cant believe I just saw this! Ive been around since the Varix days posting on Bolex/EF/Renegade etc and reading Hulksters and Dantes Newsletters. The boards sure have changed. The only name I recognize anymore is MassiveG. Animal was a pioneer on the Tren scene and always thought of him as an even crazier Dan Duchaine if that was possible lol

Holy shit I cant believe I just saw this! Ive been around since the Varix days posting on Bolex/EF/Renegade etc and reading Hulksters and Dantes Newsletters. The boards sure have changed. The only name I recognize anymore is MassiveG. Animal was a pioneer on the Tren scene and always thought of him as an even crazier Dan Duchaine if that was possible lol

There's a lot of old varix and Bolex guys over at WCBB. They don't always post, but they are there pretty frequently. After Badham passed away a few years back, most of the guys from his board (who were on bolex, etc) went to WCBB. There and here have the most from back in the day. There's a lot of Renegade guys here at ProM.

Well thats a bummer. Animal was a interesting dude! The guy def had a chip on his shoulder and was so quick to pop off on anyone who had a differing opinion, but I tend to think that was due to his passion more then anything...... You can't deny his passion for performance enhancement though! Its funny every time I hear someone touting the benefits of beta alanine, or acytl carnatine, taurine, carnosine, vit c, etc and the rest of the Animal stack, I think back to him saying the same things, just 20 years earlier! Bodybuilders and cyclists are the crazy ones who will gunnie pig their own bodies through anything if it has the chance to increase performance even 1%.

Some of you guys are talking about being afraid to post on the boards back in the day, and I was def in the same boat. I remember typing out questions/posts only to delete them as I was scared someone would lay into my ass about the info already being discussed!.. but when I think back on it, that is prob what forced me to really read and research these topics in depth, to get a better understanding of it. If I had any easy resource or someone to simply tell me the fat answer I don't think I would have the same understanding on some of those topics as I do now.

thanks for sharing this info, I has been wondering what happened to him..

Is anyone familiar with his old product lipoject? Non anabolic/site injection/fat mobilizer. Had great success with it. Wondering if anyone else picked up the ball n ran with it? Any help appreciated

Is anyone familiar with his old product lipoject? Non anabolic/site injection/fat mobilizer. Had great success with it. Wondering if anyone else picked up the ball n ran with it? Any help appreciated
There are a few out there now, might help if you list what the actives were in his product?

you can find it in eu. his was a copy of a real product.
plenty of places really.
I’m aware it’s available in Pharma circles. The name escapes me but I saw commercials for it a few years back but there lies the problem. I can go to a plastic surgeon now and get it in single dose form by them in the Botox/filler setting for probably $750 (that’s a guess) or order a 50ml bottle through animal for $75. That was the genius of animal. He was ahead of his time. I’m hoping there’s another source now but no clue if it exists. As for the actives, no idea. He was typically opaque with his solutions. Thanks in advance for any suggestions

RIP yeah he was an anarchist for sure. I remember his teen kits from back in the day.

Wow bummer! Anarchist is right.
My first tren experiences also my time Golf Hotel Bravo source.
RIP brother

Still unfortunate that he never divulged his recipes for injectable curcumin and other things. His face lotion was great.

I’m going to explain something that I probably should have initially,but didn’t think that it was warranted. It may draw more attention to this thread, and move it along. It was called lipoject and it was initially intended for problem fat areas like love handles, etc. One of my training partners had some of the worst Gyno I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen bad gyno. I’m talking big a cup/small B cup. We did a little experimentation on him with lipoject and after about six months it took his gyno down to almost an imperceptible state. It was that effective. I, personally, have only used it around problem areas when I was getting ready to compete or wanted to look crazy on vacation and used it on my wife,but this compound had real life effective applications that may/should’ve interested a lot more people had they been aware of its uses . I’ve done a little research since my initial post. The compound is deoxycholic-acid and it’s now patented under the name “kybella”. It’s not as pricey as I thought but still robbery compared to $75 per 50 ml. Of all the Chems that animal offered, this was the most fascinating I was aware of. I’m optimistic someone out there can point us all in the right direction.

Animal kits were the only ones I used 20 some years ago for homemade fina. Good stuff

It has been quite a while since I've been on here.... Just running through a few threads and came across this... I really hate to hear this... Animal was definitely one of a kind, and had some good discussions back in the day... RIP!

RIP! I definitely remember him and his board. Joined there at some point after fitness board and mass monsters. He was definitely someone who had a lot of knowledge.
He Helped with the early conversions of tren pellets with his special carrier.

I’m going to explain something that I probably should have initially,but didn’t think that it was warranted. It may draw more attention to this thread, and move it along. It was called lipoject and it was initially intended for problem fat areas like love handles, etc. One of my training partners had some of the worst Gyno I’ve ever seen, and I’ve seen bad gyno. I’m talking big a cup/small B cup. We did a little experimentation on him with lipoject and after about six months it took his gyno down to almost an imperceptible state. It was that effective. I, personally, have only used it around problem areas when I was getting ready to compete or wanted to look crazy on vacation and used it on my wife,but this compound had real life effective applications that may/should’ve interested a lot more people had they been aware of its uses . I’ve done a little research since my initial post. The compound is deoxycholic-acid and it’s now patented under the name “kybella”. It’s not as pricey as I thought but still robbery compared to $75 per 50 ml. Of all the Chems that animal offered, this was the most fascinating I was aware of. I’m optimistic someone out there can point us all in the right direction.
did his gyno come back?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity