over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP ANNA NICOLE SMITH

Illegal drugs were found, so lets not blame her for her illegal drug use even
though she just had a baby who needed it's mother now more than
ever, but I guess drugs were priority. That my friends is called selfishness.
And a three day stint at this hotel, where was this baby. Come on, caring
compassionate person, give me a break. while her fkin husband was dying
she was out partying and screwing the bodyguard. That's a fact.
and comparing steroids to meth and coke. Give me another break. I've done
both and brother they're worlds apart believe me.

Last edited:
Ive done both too. They are different but people use them to "feel good" about themselves. Thats a FACT!

Zuke said:
Ive done both too. They are different but people use them to "feel good" about themselves. Thats a FACT!

Aparently you haven't. And you better check your FACTS again.
Coke and meth are a chemically mind altering drug, Steroids affect
the body physically. Coke and meth also constricts the arteries and
viens restricting blood flow. And to top it off, kills heart tissue on contact.
I've had more people I know die from coke then anything and methis no
differant.

PS Never seen anyone whack out on steroids. Have you????

The REASONING behind them is the same. Yes, they do different things. However, when you take steroids and get big......you feel good. They blow a line....they feel good.

BTW, I did not say that coke, meth and steroids all have the same effect on the human body.LOL

Last edited:
dixichic said:
I'd kiss you but I am guy? Yeah, Big Mac. Me is 5'10 275-280 and Bear like!!!
The " Real Dixichic died 10 months ago in a similiar fashion to how Anna died! Yup, she was my wife and died at 33 years old with no cause of death. I woke up one morning and went to kiss her and she was frozen STIFF!! Rigamortis had set in. So that is why this is more personal to me. People talk and make their guesses on to why she died and how she could have lived longer. The tradgedy is the loss of a life so and the loved ones " kids " who grow up with no MOM. May she RIP, my Dixie. ":eek:

WOW i am so sorry man. That is absolutly horrible to hear. I cant imagine waking up to that id break down and die. Very sorry for your loss...

The Wolf said:
Look bro theres alot of pretty girls in california, Ive seen much better looking girls than her walking in Oxford St. London. Does that mean we should be jeolous of them, hell no!

I tell you another thing from my point of view, my old man is worth a few million, we aint on speaking terms right now because I dont lick ass like my little brother and take his bullshit. Whatever he made, I was right there with him from the start, after school I would help him out in the factory and I didnt get paid shit because his excuse was "its all gonna be yours in the end"

Now god forbid, if my mother died and my 69 year old father married a 25 year old girl and I would be left out in the cold, I would MURDER the bitch! Ya feel me bro?

And I know what your saying Lex about bad upbringings and all. All I can say is god have mercy on her soul. Dying aint no biggie its gonna happen to all of us, its just religon that keeps messing up peoples minds, thats why I dont follow religon but I do hope that there is a god and he aint gonna burn me in hell for not being a christian or practicing muslim:rolleyes:

theoritical for ya
so shame on the gold digger for stealing the money from your family or shame on you not having the relationship with your dad needed to fend off leaches or shame on your dad for letting a chick to weasel her way in......

STEVO 47 said:
Aparently you haven't. And you better check your FACTS again.
Coke and meth are a chemically mind altering drug, Steroids affect
the body physically. Coke and meth also constricts the arteries and
viens restricting blood flow. And to top it off, kills heart tissue on contact.
I've had more people I know die from coke then anything and methis no
differant.

PS Never seen anyone whack out on steroids. Have you????

testosterone changes your brains chemistry there are studies to prove it
im not saying roid rage but theinflunce estrogen and test change the way you process information.

we take steroids to change our bodies not to live longer and heathier, maybe some of us old guys are heading towards safer smarter choices but it is still to have a difference in our bodies

I think some of the point here should not be if we liked or agreed with Anna's life style or choices in life or whom she chose to bed down with, it's not about golddigging hoes, it's not about drug use, it's about the loss of a human life through whatever circumstances. Plain and simple. If any of us out there love life, love being alive and appreciate life in general then how can you not have a bit of compassion for someone that did not kill people, rob from people, someone that just tried to go thru life and somewhere along the way got sidetracked, badly. That's all, it's not about your like or dislike of someone you never met, do not really know anything about. It's about respect for a fellow human that has done nothing to you personally.

LEX said:
testosterone changes your brains chemistry there are studies to prove it
im not saying roid rage but theinflunce estrogen and test change the way you process information.

we take steroids to change our bodies not to live longer and heathier, maybe some of us old guys are heading towards safer smarter choices but it is still to have a difference in our bodies

I'm no scientist or specialize in steroids. I go by my experiences and
what I've seen. I guarntee that if there is a chemical change in the brain
from test, it's a drop in the bucket compared to chemical chages
from cocaine or meth. My problem with her was that she had an infant
that needed care and she wasn't there for it. And any respectable
mother would want to take care of herself too for the babies sake.

I don't mean to be harsh, and I do feel sorry for her but
when it comes to kids, stuff like this makes my blood boil.
If you want to have kids, Straightin your act out first.

Last edited:
There is no difference between steroids and rec drugs. Why did she take them.....to feel good. Why do we take steroids........to feel good. When we are at the beach, in the mirror, out with girls. To say we just take steroids for or health is nuts. We take them so we look good period. That makes us feel good, by the attention we get and competitons we enter.

There is a big difference IMO. I actually have them prescribed to me for HRT so my body can function properly. Also last time I checked they were used for muscle wasting diseases. Also I use to hate the attention I got from being big and people staring at me. Last time I checked antidepressents were prescribed to make people feel better or to correct any mental health imbalance combined with therapy instead of rec drugs.
I never had 1 instance on my case load that involved steroids. Rec drugs only.Rec drugs brake up families and cause pain and suffering for members of those families. Turn people to street crimes and other antisocial behaviors. I have not seen or heard of steroids as an issue actually in any cases out of all the workers in the agencey I work for.

I've had more people I know die from coke then anything and meth is no differant.

Overdose or long term affects. Were they haevy users or ocassional users. I have alot of people I come across with liver failure from long tern rec drug use and have heart conditions.

STEVO 47 said:
I'm no scientist or specialize in steroids. I go by my experiences and
what I've seen. I guarntee that if there is a chemical change in the brain
from test, it's a drop in the bucket compared to chemical chages
from cocaine or meth. My problem with her was that she had an infant
that needed care and she wasn't there for it. And any respectable
mother would want to take care of herself too for the babies sake.

I was corecting your statement that was incorrect, you new argument is different and I see your point.

I am still sorry for her she was fucked up in the head.

dragonfire101 said:
There is a big difference IMO. I actually have them prescribed to me for HRT so my body can function properly. Also last time I checked they were used for muscle wasting diseases. Also I use to hate the attention I got from being big and people staring at me. Last time I checked antidepressents were prescribed to make people feel better or to correct any mental health imbalance combined with therapy instead of rec drugs.
I never had 1 instance on my case load that involved steroids. Rec drugs only.Rec drugs brake up families and cause pain and suffering for members of those families. Turn people to street crimes and other antisocial behaviors. I have not seen or heard of steroids as an issue actually in any cases out of all the workers in the agencey I work for.

I agree but...so you have shown us you are way different than most of us who take aas to change are bodies and feel good, you take them to prevent muscle wasting so your body can function normal. His point was that most of us NOT YOU take drugs to feel different thus we shouldn't be judging those who choose another type of drug or abuse to feel different….. Now fundamentally can't you see that?

Some of us use things smart and some don’t those who are not in control of their lives don’t use any substances smart

I agree aas and coke meth ect are way different and affect peoples lives very differently but fundamentally don’t you see the commonalities?

Like the Mormon guy who judges you for drinking coffee but then drinks
mormon tea(ephedra)
People who sit on the fda approval boards that let all these dangerous substances on the market and endorse NSAIDS

My point is none of us are in the position to throw rocks at her for using drugs. Just bad choices.

LEX said:
I was corecting your statement that was incorrect, you new argument is different and I see your point.

My argument has always stayed the same. Be responsable, get off
the shit and take care of your obligations as a mother should do.
get the help you need. she lost one kid to drugs. Instead of getting
better she got worst. Maybe from self pitty or depression but you
have to be strong for again that baby. I have no sympathy for
people who commit suicide or linger in self pitty.

While back heavy into cocaine had lost everything I owned. Know
place to live and no money. Two court dates for violation of prob.
And I new I was going to jail. One night I sat in my car in my mothers
back yard with a hose running from the tail pipe into my car with
it running, just before I passed out, my brother ran out tore the pipe
out and screamed at me. If you want to take the easy way out and
kill your self go ahead but don't do it in moms yard. I'll never forget
thoughs words ever again.

oldfella said:
I think some of the point here should not be if we liked or agreed with Anna's life style or choices in life or whom she chose to bed down with, it's not about golddigging hoes, it's not about drug use, it's about the loss of a human life through whatever circumstances. Plain and simple. If any of us out there love life, love being alive and appreciate life in general then how can you not have a bit of compassion for someone that did not kill people, rob from people, someone that just tried to go thru life and somewhere along the way got sidetracked, badly. That's all, it's not about your like or dislike of someone you never met, do not really know anything about. It's about respect for a fellow human that has done nothing to you personally.

I agree completely.

dixichic said:
I'd kiss you but I am guy? Yeah, Big Mac. Me is 5'10 275-280 and Bear like!!!
The " Real Dixichic died 10 months ago in a similiar fashion to how Anna died! Yup, she was my wife and died at 33 years old with no cause of death. I woke up one morning and went to kiss her and she was frozen STIFF!! Rigamortis had set in. So that is why this is more personal to me. People talk and make their guesses on to why she died and how she could have lived longer. The tradgedy is the loss of a life so and the loved ones " kids " who grow up with no MOM. May she RIP, my Dixie. ":eek:

Im sooooo sorry to hear this. That must have been absolutely horrible and I have more respect for you than just about anyone I know, based on the fact that you were even able to get over something so tragic and move on with your life. I will add her to my prayers.

Thanks Lex.

Not trying to start a new thread here, but you can't even compare AAS to meth. Everyone I know who even slightly abused meth in thier youth are still a little F'd up. One of my co-workers used for about 2years on and off in his 20's and he is 47 now, and still a little off. Not a complete crazy, but you can just tell something is off. The shorterm damage meth and coke will cause to your heart,brain,etc.. cant even compare to long term AAS health issues(unless were talking crazy dosings for 10+years)

I agree but...so you have shown us you are way different than most of us who take aas to change are bodies and feel good, you take them to prevent muscle wasting so your body can function normal. His point was that most of us NOT YOU take drugs to feel different thus we shouldn't be judging those who choose another type of drug or abuse to feel different….. Now fundamentally can't you see that

I understand the point you are trying to make , but the statement made was AAS users take gear to make themself feel better about themself. I am speaking for others not myself why I take gear. I just used myself as an example that there are other reasons.

We take them so we look good period

There are many reasons why people take gear and this is not the only reason. Many atheletes take gear for sports performance. Olypic atheletes don't take gear to look better.

Also the main differance in AAS use and other substances is factoring in instant gratification. AAS user does not recievea instant gratification high such as a narcotic.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear