over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP Big Bapper...

RESPECT

I can well imagine how much the Big Guy is missed on here as I miss him being here as my partner and father to Jessica...Such a good man, he'll be getting extra special care up in heaven..I realise that it must be hard for all you guys that had so much interaction with him also...Man Seamus loved PM so much he was on it 24/7, but Im so glad as it made him happy and its what he was so very passionate about and he made really true, genuine and respectful guys on here, such as yourself Lenny...So smile for the Big Fella :)

All I gotta say is that you are a strong and great woman. I hope one day I can finally find a woman like you. Being in the army has made it very difficult. Take care if you ever need anything we are always here if you need us. MM

All I gotta say is that you are a strong and great woman. I hope one day I can finally find a woman like you. Being in the army has made it very difficult. Take care if you ever need anything we are always here if you need us. MM

MM Thats really very nice of you too say and thank you :)

My deepest sympathy for your loss. Though I never knew him pesonally, his activities on this forum encriched us all. May you all be together again one day.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Total respect. Farely new on here but always reading, and looking back through how everyone loved him so much and respected everything he said just amazes me. Wish I would have had the chance to get to know him. Like stated we are a family here, so if you ever need anything let us know and we will be there to help.

Total respect. Farely new on here but always reading, and looking back through how everyone loved him so much and respected everything he said just amazes me. Wish I would have had the chance to get to know him. Like stated we are a family here, so if you ever need anything let us know and we will be there to help.

Nice too know theres such good people in the world....I fully understand why Big Bapper loved this place so much now...I love the way you guys n gals all pull together and look out for one another...It all boils down to RESPECT...Something Big Bapper taught me alot about :)

Nice too know theres such good people in the world....I fully understand why Big Bapper loved this place so much now...I love the way you guys n gals all pull together and look out for one another...It all boils down to RESPECT...Something Big Bapper taught me alot about :)

:D RESPECT!

May God bless you and your family.

Hi Mrs Bapper,

I just wanted to say that I am new to this board. I used to train with Seamy when we were both teenagers, but unfortunately I moved away ages ago and slowly lost touch. I was amazed to see how he came on through all his pictures here on this site - what a legend he was!!

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself - I'll try and pop in to the gym the next time I'm home...;)

Hi Mrs Bapper,

I just wanted to say that I am new to this board. I used to train with Seamy when we were both teenagers, but unfortunately I moved away ages ago and slowly lost touch. I was amazed to see how he came on through all his pictures here on this site - what a legend he was!!

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself - I'll try and pop in to the gym the next time I'm home...;)

Welcome brother. That's a big name you carry there, make sure you honor it. RESPECT>

Hi Mrs Bapper,

Cool, nice to meet you on line lol...Well I m honoured, any friend of Seamus' is a friend of mine also, I probably know you anyhow and welcome to the ever growing family that is PM ...PM me and Il chat you regarding BB's Gym...Well as long as I know who you are...Seamus did very well for himself professionally in business and bodybuilding, extremley proud of him, an extrodinary man...:)

Hey Mrs Bapper,

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply to my 1st post! Sorry for my late reply - was away for the weekend and had no web access where I was...

I was planning to get home in March or April for a long weekend and I would like to schedule a workout at BB's gym. Would I be able to just walk in for a session or would you need me to do an induction? I've been on the website so know the opening hours, etc.

So, how's the gym going generally? Hope it is nice and busy. I can imagine a pic of Seamy up there next to Dorian for inspiration: :D

Thank you for welcoming me Jello:D

Hey Mrs Bapper,

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply to my 1st post! Sorry for my late reply - was away for the weekend and had no web access where I was...

I was planning to get home in March or April for a long weekend and I would like to schedule a workout at BB's gym. Would I be able to just walk in for a session or would you need me to do an induction? I've been on the website so know the opening hours, etc.

So, how's the gym going generally? Hope it is nice and busy. I can imagine a pic of Seamy up there next to Dorian for inspiration: :D

Well its a long story, but to cut it short, Bodyworks Gym is in the hands of the solicitor at the moment, its a long process, but hope to get all sorted soon for little Bapper....The Gym went extremley well when Seamus was alive due to his persona and expertise and knowledge of diet and training etc...I would love to say more on the matter but its quite a difficult topic at the moment, it makes me mad the way the law have let things go so far and for now its out of my hands but I hope for Little Bappers sake that she gets what is rightfully hers as her daddy God rest him totally busted himself for little Jessicas future, and no ones taking that away from my daughter...I would like to say more but Ill not as I dont want to be saying openly here on the board as Respect for Big Bapper comes first at all times (RIP, My Big Strong Man)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131