over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP Big Bapper...

RESPECT...he was a world of knowledge & awesome Mod

Very true, and correct me if Im wrong, but I think that Big Bappers' knowledge even surprised some Pro's on here also..He really was so full of wisdom and unbelievabley eduacted on the sport of bodybuilding, he had a vast amount of potential...:)

All of your messages truly remind me how precious life is and to never take anything for granted. I wish you and your daughter the very best in life.

While I didn't 'know' Seamus I can say that I now know just how great of a person he was through all the respect that he's given by you and everyone else at PM. Respect!

Like he always said, RESPECT! Miss him being around here.

I can well imagine how much the Big Guy is missed on here as I miss him being here as my partner and father to Jessica...Such a good man, he'll be getting extra special care up in heaven..I realise that it must be hard for all you guys that had so much interaction with him also...Man Seamus loved PM so much he was on it 24/7, but Im so glad as it made him happy and its what he was so very passionate about and he made really true, genuine and respectful guys on here, such as yourself Lenny...So smile for the Big Fella :)

Big Chef, Thank you for reposting these links, for all too see, as I know that even newbies on here can still learn from Big Bappers training, diet and most importantly how to maintain Respect :)

All of your messages truly remind me how precious life is and to never take anything for granted. I wish you and your daughter the very best in life.

While I didn't 'know' Seamus I can say that I now know just how great of a person he was through all the respect that he's given by you and everyone else at PM. Respect!

Much appreciated and so very true, too many people take life for granted, I for one am living each to the full as I ve never appreciated life more than I do now...Lifes just way too short to be moaning and complaining that your hard done by as so many people do forget how truly precious life really is...And unfortunatley it takes a tragedy or a serious illness etc, for people to realise this...:)

Im totally with you on that as I think about Seamus 24/7..He really touched my life and captured my heart...Such a caring, kind and giving person, one of the very best ever...Big Bapper may be no longer here but Im so eternally grateful to have met him and to have shared my life with him foor over 8 yrs and the biggest bonus of all he gave me Jessica..I am so very blessed and the thought of all my memories with Seamus makes me smile, no point being any other way really as I have to look forward to mine and Jessicas future now..but in the process Jessica will always know the legend that was her daddy..Thank you :)

Mrs.B you obviously had the same impact on Seamus's life and are such a strong person yourself. I wish you and Jessica the best and keep the smiles on always!
RESPECT

Mrs. Bapper and Jessica,
I know what it means to lose someone so close and how special days effect our hearts.
I am glad you posted and your keeping his memories alive! It hurts but the memories are what will get you through it over time. Much Respect to you and your family!

Mrs.B you obviously had the same impact on Seamus's life and are such a strong person yourself. I wish you and Jessica the best and keep the smiles on always!
RESPECT

Thank you, We were soulmates and worked really good together, it was destiny that brought us together, and Im true believer that everything happens for a reason...Im truly very lucky to have being with Seamus and for each of us to have loved each other as much as did and I still do, and when tragic events take place in your life you have a choice as to which way you go and I choose to do Seamus proud and hold my head high and continue to stay as positive as I can for the Big Fella and my baby girl :)

Mrs. Bapper and Jessica,
I know what it means to lose someone so close and how special days effect our hearts.
I am glad you posted and your keeping his memories alive! It hurts but the memories are what will get you through it over time. Much Respect to you and your family!

Everyday I miss Big Bapper more and more, but we had unbelievably good times together and every moment I got to Share with him, Ill treasure forever :)

He had a big heart and I enjoyed "talking" to him about our dogs and the love we had for them! I'm sure his love and energy lives on in the two of you!!

Big Bapper was a massive German sheperd lover as am I, As you said Bio he had a big heart and so much to give too :)

Mrs.B I hope that I have had as much of an impact on my families life as Seamus had on yours. It's clear how much you love/miss him and I'm glad you continue to visit the board he gave so much to. I think he would be proud of you for keeping his extended family updated on you and Jessica, and I thank you for doing so.

That's Sad but he left a Couple Cuties that will carry on his memories. He was always there to answer questions.

Respect!

M.B did you and the Family ever meet with the Doctors I remember you saying they have some explaining to do? just Curious!

Thank you ,Big Bapper was always there to give advice.

There will be an inquest into Big Bappers passing in March, And all matters have not moved forward much, but after the inquest things should be able to progress more and Im taking the hospital up for negligence, which is a separate case and takes alot of time, but I have the energy to fight them all the way, as justice has to done and answers given..No way are they gonna get to cover things up, like they normally do, I just wont stand for it..

Mrs.B I hope that I have had as much of an impact on my families life as Seamus had on yours. It's clear how much you love/miss him and I'm glad you continue to visit the board he gave so much to. I think he would be proud of you for keeping his extended family updated on you and Jessica, and I thank you for doing so.

Jello That really means so much to me...Its a priviledge to be on here as I know that you guys really helped and touched Seamus' life also..:)

Ive personally never knew,talked, or PM'ed Big Bapper but i have read many of his posts and seen his impressive physique. And the way alot of folks speak of him, he must have been a good man.

RESPECT

Ive personally never knew,talked, or PM'ed Big Bapper but i have read many of his posts and seen his impressive physique. And the way alot of folks speak of him, he must have been a good man.

RESPECT

Thanks Chris Big Bapper was really one of a kind who had hugh potential to go far in life :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws