over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP BIG KIWI

What was his official cause of death if it wasnt related to bodybuilding? Recreational drug overdose?

I'm very sorry to hear this. He was a great guy. RIP buddy!

What was his official cause of death if it wasnt related to bodybuilding? Recreational drug overdose?

Final stages of heart failure...Was not able to get a heart transplant because the doctors said he would not survive the surgery, that's how far gone he was...So he was sent home on hospice.

Like Big A said, he had been dealing with a heavy speed addiction since his early 20's (before ever doing roids) and even then the doctors had only given him 6 months to live because of it!

Final stages of heart failure...Was not able to get a heart transplant because the doctors said he would not survive the surgery, that's how far gone he was...So he was sent home on hospice.

Like Big A said, he had been dealing with a heavy speed addiction since his early 20's (before ever doing roids) and even then the doctors had only given him 6 months to live because of it!

People who've never been in that situation, please don't judge. drug addiction is a horrible disease and to a certain few extremely hard to beat. Some can walk away and others, it's almost imposable.

All I knew about him was from that video done about the struggles he was facing in the form of health issues. It's always unfortunate to see someone go before their time, no matter the cause..

First real IFBB Pro that I messaged through pm when I first got here and was thrilled that he constantly responded and answered all my questions...I remember he laid out an insulin protocol of sorts and advised always eating lollies even while training, I asked him what the hell are lollies? lol Lollypops I guess, it made me laugh to think of seeing someone in the gym with a sucker hanging out of his mouth going through his sets... RIP

RIP BIG KIWI, the big man and I talked alot on facebook and he shared lots of cool bodybuilding tips with me, i'll miss him, i know he's up in heaven right now sitting in a hot tub with some hotties.

Salute

May You be with The Angels J! ::ngel-smi::ngel-smi:a:gel-smi

Love Always

I didnt believe my eyes when I saw the thread title.

Rest in peace brother, the good Lord has taken you home.

First real IFBB Pro that I messaged through pm when I first got here and was thrilled that he constantly responded and answered all my questions...I remember he laid out an insulin protocol of sorts and advised always eating lollies even while training, I asked him what the hell are lollies? lol Lollypops I guess, it made me laugh to think of seeing someone in the gym with a sucker hanging out of his mouth going through his sets... RIP

Lollies or lollipops is ghb. Really sorry to hear of the loss. RIP

Sad news indeed......

I will always remember his face book pics of him sitting on a miniature pony with a grin from ear to ear!

RIP mate - you will be missed......

Man been away for a while damn going to miss him around here he told it like it was sucks. My prayers go out to his family. MM

In the middle of the video its painful to watch him try to hang on to his muscle even though he could barely talk or walk properly. I wonder what makes these guys keep trying to stay big despite the health problems. Are they worried that somehow people wont respect them anymore if they lose the mass? He had been Mr New Zealand already. Hang it up and move on other things in life. Nasser was the same way. Runner up at the Mr O but wanted to stay huge even though he wasn't competing anymore. Look at Dorian. Retired in 97. Dropped the size and he is still ALIVE. 10 years ago when I was 22 all I wanted was to lift and be huge. Nothing else mattered. Now at 32 its funny how much my perspective on life has changed.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner