over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP BIG KIWI

Everyone read K1's words....His words express the absolute insight that often only comes with age and experience.

You young people should take particular note of this.

RIP BigKiwi

Oh, wow.......I mean .......wow........he was always posting something positive and friendly........It seems like yesterday when there were just a few of us guys on here helping each other........I think its been coming for a while based on the last set of videos.........but man its heartbreaking to know hes no longer with us..........jeesh, how many of our friends are going to die too young......we keep getting all these reality checks and its just horrible.

It's a shame because ALL of us take life for granted every day...We're always looking towards the future or trying to live in the past! We don't constantly consider that living in the moment and those around us that truly care about us are all that matters! The partying, the roids, the girls, the spotlight, the money, the fancy cars, etc, etc, etc are nothing if you can't live a long, complete life with those that will love you even if you have none of those things!

As I get older and am seeing friends and family pass away it makes me think about life and death more...So many times in my life I should have been dead, so many chances I've gotten! The way I lived my life to the way I try to live it now...The people I use to associate myself with to trying to surround myself with people now that make me want to be a better person...Being blessed with a wife I know I never deserved...Having made some true friends on these boards, some that have helped me out during my hardest times and the only thing I'll ever be able to pay them back with is loyalty!

Life is too short and too precious...Try to enjoy it and those around you as long as you can because you never know when your clock is going to be punched! Loved ones, true friends and every day of your life is a gift...Being thankful for them!

A more true posts has not been said...

May he rest in peace

Tragic...RIP!

RIP Big Guy.

RIP.

Very, very sad. Rest big man.

I had seen several videos on you tube about him in the last year. Very sad. I had no idea that he was Kiwi. It just shows that many of us really have no idea who we are communicating with on these sites.

When I met the man my first impression was this guy's a total mess and just shook my head...As the week went on and I got to know him a little better I said this dude's a good guy, not cocky in the least and just an overall caring person that just wants to be liked by everyone!

Once I got back in the states and thought about it more I realized he was just consumed with the lifestyle and the partying...Being in the spotlight was his life and was what he enjoyed. Justin was a good guy, I wish he would have realized that there was so much more right there for him!

It's a shame because ALL of us take life for granted every day...We're always looking towards the future or trying to live in the past! We don't constantly consider that living in the moment and those around us that truly care about us are all that matters! The partying, the roids, the girls, the spotlight, the money, the fancy cars, etc, etc, etc are nothing if you can't live a long, complete life with those that will love you even if you have none of those things!

As I get older and am seeing friends and family pass away it makes me think about life and death more...So many times in my life I should have been dead, so many chances I've gotten! The way I lived my life to the way I try to live it now...The people I use to associate myself with to trying to surround myself with people now that make me want to be a better person...Being blessed with a wife I know I never deserved...Having made some true friends on these boards, some that have helped me out during my hardest times and the only thing I'll ever be able to pay them back with is loyalty!

Life is too short and too precious...Try to enjoy it and those around you as long as you can because you never know when your clock is going to be punched! Loved ones, true friends and every day of your life is a gift...Being thankful for them!

I spoke with him a few times many years ago, when my daughter's mom and I split up. He was a very cool guy to talk to. Sorry to hear he passed, I've been watching his videos and trying to keep up with what is going on with him, but life gets very busy at times.

I know exactly what you mean K1, my goal was to always get as big as I could possibly go. I never got "huge" like I wanted to be, and never got that look that I always abused shit to reach...been in many crazy situations in my life that could have ended my life very quickly, my best friend would always tell me "Rob, You may not believe in God, but he believes in you. Someone or something is keeping you alive, make the rest of your life count and stop making so many risky decisions."

Not trying to turn this into a religious thing, so sorry about that, but over the last few months, I've gone down to about 220, I look and feel so much better, can run without feeling like my heart is going to explode, or my lungs will collapse, I'll most likely go down to about 200, maybe a little less....I'm just focused now on being here for my daughter and watching her graduate college and start her career and eventually, years down the line, being around to meet my grandbabies.

I am sad to see this news. seemed like a super nice guy.
RIP
F2S

I can only hope that in spite of those too numerous tough times he had during his way too short existence, Justin lived the way he chose to and enjoyed every second of it. :)

RIP BIG KIWI.

I spoke with him a few times many years ago, when my daughter's mom and I split up. He was a very cool guy to talk to. Sorry to hear he passed, I've been watching his videos and trying to keep up with what is going on with him, but life gets very busy at times.

I know exactly what you mean K1, my goal was to always get as big as I could possibly go. I never got "huge" like I wanted to be, and never got that look that I always abused shit to reach...been in many crazy situations in my life that could have ended my life very quickly, my best friend would always tell me "Rob, You may not believe in God, but he believes in you. Someone or something is keeping you alive, make the rest of your life count and stop making so many risky decisions."

Not trying to turn this into a religious thing, so sorry about that, but over the last few months, I've gone down to about 220, I look and feel so much better, can run without feeling like my heart is going to explode, or my lungs will collapse, I'll most likely go down to about 200, maybe a little less....I'm just focused now on being here for my daughter and watching her graduate college and start her career and eventually, years down the line, being around to meet my grandbabies.
Keeping you alive? Wholly shit i think the same thing....I've dont so much blow and H in my addict years I should have been so dead, I mean odds are I'd be dead right now.....makes you appreciate everthing and also question lifes existance.
I can only hope that in spite of those too numerous tough times he had during his way too short existence, Justin lived the way he chose to and enjoyed every second of it. :)

RIP BIG KIWI.
I was thinking the same thing....he was a party animal(I dont know this for fact) and never seems to turn into an ass like I did when doing the same thing..its sad but he seems to have done any and everything that he wanted to do...Maybe A can expound on this.....but he sure seemed to love life....at least till he got sick a few years back.

Damn. Considering all his health problems I knew I was gonna be reading this post sometime soon. So sad to hear it. We lost a really good dude. R.I.P justin.

damn truly hate to hear this...sad

RESPECT!

Sad Loss.

DAMNIT

I just woke up from night shift, and the first thing I see is of his passing.

Damn man. I"m almost in tears. Was really praying that some how he would beat it, atleast for a few more long years.

Big Kiwi was a really good dude over the net.

Sad day!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510