over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP Chode Logan

LOL - Well, kinda... :) You're missing the joke I was trying to make in that you asked for essentially the highest level of evidence (recent meta-analysis) and technically I damn near provided it. ;)

(Uncontrolled bleeding is a cardiovascular complication, I'd say... ;) But yes, I realized you were asking about cardiovascular disease in the context of heart disease. )

Just trying to add a bit of levity, as I imagine Taylor might not have minded. :)

-S

That went right over my head, lol. I did miss it :)

Yes, you are correct in context of the interrelationship of the cardiovascular system and cerebral circulation.

Last edited:
This is absolutely unbelievable....

Chode always seemed to have his head on straight, had a great sense of balance, never seemed to push the limits (atleast not compared to the massive abuse discussed on this board on a daily basis by MANY members), and was just a great positive asset to the board.

It really makes me wonder what my/our future holds. I've abused anabolics, narcotics, and been extremely wreckless at many different points over the years. I'd like to think I've changed my ways enough to live a relatively long and overrall healthy life... But what if it's too late?

Truly makes me reconsider wanting to start a family as I would never want to put a potential wife and child through this.

Such a tragedy....

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

It really makes me wonder what my/our future holds. I've abused anabolics, narcotics, and been extremely wreckless at many different points over the years. I'd like to think I've changed my ways enough to live a relatively long and overrall healthy life... But what if it's too late?
im right there with you bro! its really concerning.

Im sorry to tell you but triathlons are not healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what you took from my post, that triathlons are healthy? I post about a friend whose father passed away in his 50's and was active (who happened to participate in triathlons), didn't drink, smoke or do rec drugs and died of a heart attack while riding his bike and you assume I am implying that triathlons are healthy? He was a hard working man with no history of cardiovascular issues who exercised, be it swimming, biking and running. He did them for fun, he had a business, family and an actual life to be more concerned with than training. He did them as a way to stay in shape. He didn't do iron man type events, rather triathlon sprints which are much more condensed. Yeah, I guess doing anything that isn't slinging around weights and blasting aas is considered unhealthy

I'm at a loss for words. I listened to every single PED Radio episode, and spoke to Taylor via threads and PMs on here a handful of times. He felt like a good friend even though we barely knew one another. RIP to the big guy :(

Sad news, sounds like something that could have happened to any one of us, RIP.

I did not know him but he really seemed to be respected and revered within our small bb'ing community. As a family man, the recent pictures of him and his very young son are heartbreaking.

I didnt know you but you are still my brother in iron and i'm saddenned by these news and hope that you are in a better place now. RIP brother, much love and respect.

BTW, how do I access his podcasts? I'm interesting in listening to them.

R.I.P. Brother i dont post much cause of work and school. but im 29 now been on gear on an off since 24 25ish. ive always had low t not sure why mite be genetic. ive been on TRT about 2 years now from my endo he monitors my bloods and noticed a 2 years ago my cholesterol was tanking my good was low and my bad was high. So i made him order a Ct scan with dye and everything came back legit it cured my anxiety but i know now entering my 30's less tren fersure AND YES VAR DOES DO A NUMBER ON YOUR CHOLESTEROL ANY ORALS DO. IM JUST STICKING WITH TRT FOR NOW TAKING A LOONNG GOOD BREAK FROM ANY BLASTS.

ONCE AGAIN RIP MY FRIEND

Stunned...... cannot believe it.

Project bb if the site is back up

its up. someone has replaced him. can't remember his name. Scott something may be ? they did a latest podcast too. I listened to it a little.

BTW, how do I access his podcasts? I'm interesting in listening to them.

its up. someone has replaced him. can't remember his name. Scott something may be ? they did a latest podcast too. I listened to it a little.

Scott McNaly is his name. I listened to it. Good discussion in there but I really missed Taylor.

Scott McNaly is his name. I listened to it. Good discussion in there but I really missed Taylor.
oh good. Not bad memory then. I remember his first name Scott :)

I have never heard of him in fitness industry. not a big name I suppose.

I missed chode too. He can never be replaced. RIP mate
Its good but taylor is irreplaceable. That voice and humour

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws