over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP chris250

As far as 3 pages of RIP's and appropiate honor on cause of death...lets get down to bare facts and get off our grandstand for a second. Chris is not going to read this board and hadnt participated for awhile, Chris's wife doesnt read this board and wont (unless someone with bad intentions over here decides to be an ass).....so we are over here talking among ourselves to be honest with nary a person in Chris's immediate circle ever going to read this.

I have a huge huge huge amount of time invested in Chris Genkinger....he was a former trainee of mine and a friend, someone who if you asked around the bodybuilding scene it would be tremendously hard to find one person to say a bad thing about him.

I said my piece about him the other day on facebook among his closest friends in honor.....only a few of those guys read Pro Muscle.
But this thread right here...is the members of this forum talking among ourselves no matter how you want to look at it.

Last edited:
Wow - sad news. I remember when Chris was on the boards years ago and he always was nice, polite and willing to offer his input on topics. :-(

I said my piece about him the other day on facebook among his closest friends in honor.....only a few of those guys read Pro Muscle.
But this thread right here...is the members of this forum talking among ourselves no matter how you want to look at it.
Talking amongst ourselves? Well no shit. He still touched our lives in some small way and it is perfectly noble to express our regrets toward his untimely passing. The soldiers at Arlington don't know we're paying our respects either but that doesn't make it any less honorable.

Glad you were able to say your honorable piece on facebook. Maybe next time we'll wait until someone important gives us permission to pay our lowly respects as well.

Talking amongst ourselves? Well no shit. He still touched our lives in some small way and it is perfectly noble to express our regrets toward his untimely passing. The soldiers at Arlington don't know we're paying our respects either but that doesn't make it any less honorable.

Glad you were able to say your honorable piece on facebook. Maybe next time we'll wait until someone important gives us permission to pay our lowly respects as well.

How the hell did you read what I wrote as the above? Did I say noone should pay their respects? No i didnt. The gist of my post was that I think that along with paying respects....there shouldnt be a BAN on the discussion on what happened here.

I posted in direct response to the post before mine that stated they didnt think discussing the COD was appropiate.

Last edited:
How the hell did you read what I wrote as the above? Did I say noone should pay their respects? No i didnt. The gist of my post was that I think that along with paying respects....there shouldnt be a BAN on the discussion on what happened here.

I posted in direct response to the post before mine that stated they didnt think discussing the COD was appropiate.
I never put words in your mouth and that post was worded terribly. If I misunderstood (which is rare) than that's my fault. Nobody BANned anything.

However, I don't like memorial threads that turn into a forensics investigation of how, why, when, or what. I don't see a post by anyone that said they think that's discussing the cause of death is inappropriate (except one by some new member that wasn't here when Chris did post here). But even if there was such a post, I still agree that in a memorial thread, should be avoided. There are ways to go about discussing that matter and in his memorial thread is not that way.

I don't like to see, "RIP, you will be missed," followed by, "I think he just had mental problems." I didn't delete the posts, I didn't ban anyone. I expressed my opinion and you're just going to have to deal.

I didnt know who Chris was but anyone who is a good person who passes should always be missed and most importantly remembered.

Everyone grieves in a different way. In medicine when patients die we have something called M & M ( morbidity and mortality) we present the patient and try to learn from them. Sometimes its a reflection of what he know and how sometimes things just cant be helped and we need to learn to live from it. However most of the times its a learning experience, in those situations the grieving comes in understanding what happened and trying to apply that knowledge to help others. I know when I go one day I hope people can learn from my final moments.

From reading some of Chris's old posts his cardiac issues dont completely add up to what some people suggested at the time. He has some serious problems and based on the limited amount of posts that I read from him it seems like AAS contributed to them.

Hope we can all learn from his life and from his death.

that is very sad, I met him at the ironman, he was one of the members who gave me the most support and motivation to compete... prayers for him and his family, may he rest in peace and god watch over him and the family left behind.

Chris250/Gracey memorial fund by Adam Mcvey - GoFundMe

That picture brings tears to my eyes it really does. Having 2 young ones myself its very hard to look at without feeling emotional.
I just imagine it would be so incredibly tough to be such a young girl (or boy) and going thru all these formulative years without your dad.

Last edited:
Very sad news. One of the original guys here. My heart goes out to his family.

Many good guys are dying.

Chris 250 was on here all the time in the past. He seemed like a good guy and I enjoyed our interactions on this board.
I liked Queefer a lot and I liked Chris. The whole thing just sucks.

That picture of him kissing his little girl.... (Dante's post ) is just crushing!

How foolish we all are!
Very, very, sad.

RIP. Abbaspour has passed away as well. Way too many young departures this summer.

I think making some assumptions as to Chris' passing may be dangerous as far as this case is concerned especially since he had a kid and insurance companies could use anything that is said here by those who may be in the know to avoid any payouts.

He was a pretty nice guy.. RIP chris

I'm stunned again. He was a big help to me here and on the MC board when he was a mod over there. RIP Chris! You will be missed!

I just donated. he always came across as a nice guy. may he rest in peace..

i will miss chris

i was pretty close to Chris and touched base with him last week....he seemed perfectly fine to me. His death is a huge shock to me.....i know when someone passes we always say..."what a great soul." "what a good person".. IN CHRIS SITUATION...HE REALLY WAS AN AMAZING PERSON. Very humble and nice human....loved bodybuilding with a passion.

He had some hart problems back a few years.

I remember that. He PMd me a few times since I had suffered my heart attack. He was a long time member here and very well respected. I am so sorry to hear about another one of us dying from heart trouble. I thought his problems were behind him.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws