over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP Daniel Alexander

Rumor floating around that he had an undiagnosed genetic heart condition/defect

ok long as we can spin it so it wasnt aas related
-F

I see what you're saying... But what if it wasn't caused by AAS? He was a really young guy, and not a mass monster like Dallas, and may not have had heart disease in both sides of his family... Like Dallas.

Like I said, just a rumor.

I'm assuming diuretics didn't play a role as he was 3 weeks out. Likely stress on the body, the genetic condition, and AAS. It all plays its part.

How do people make claims that someone had an undiagnosed/genetic Hart condition after they have died? If something is undiagnosed than it's never been confirmed, especially if you say it was genetic. Did someone test this guys DNA after he died and got the results back in record time?

Genetic or not, this guy likely died from cardiac arrest after a lethal arrhythmia was triggered. For example, most people talk about Dallas McCarver having a heart attack and bring up his family history. Problem there is that Dallas never had a heart attack. Yeah he had a family history and yeah autopsy showed his cardiovascular system had significant signs of congestive heart failure due to the size of his heart and his large amount of atherosclerosis. However, in that same autopsy report it states that he did not have any signs of myocardial infarction. Same goes for Rich Piana, mild plaque in his arteries and an inlarged heart, but zero damage present to his heart in regards to signs of myocardial infarction. Both guys went into cardiac arrest than died.

Take away point, If you work out or use drugs of any kind, go get an EKG. If you have not had an EKG done and you do things that put stress on your heart, you are playing a moronic game of Russian Roulette. 1 EKG, (a patient that takes his doctors advice) and 1 non invasive surgery implanting a pacemaker, and all these guys would likely still be alive.

Last edited:
How do people make claims that someone had an undiagnosed/genetic Hart condition after they have died? If something is undiagnosed than it's never been confirmed, especially if you say it was genetic. Did someone test this guy DNA after he died and got the results back in record time?

Genetic or not, this guy likely died from cardiac arrest after a lethal arrhythmia was triggered. For example, most people talk about Dallas McCarver having a heart attack and bring up his family history. Problem there is that Dallas never had a heart attack. Yeah he had a family history and yeah autopsy showed his cardiovascular system had significant signs of congestive heart failure due to the size of his heart and his large amount of atherosclerosis. However, in that same autopsy report it states that he did not have any signs of myocardial infarction. Same goes for Rich Piana, mild plaque in his arteries and an inlarged heart, but zero damage present to his heart in regards to signs of myocardial infarction. Both guys went into cardiac arrest than died.

That is what I am fighting now, 11 years after my big MI. Luckily I have a defibrillator that has saved my life no less than about 6 times now. I lost count.

Both of them had cardiomyopathy bad, from the heavy use.

How do people make claims that someone had an undiagnosed/genetic Hart condition after they have died? If something is undiagnosed than it's never been confirmed, especially if you say it was genetic. Did someone test this guys DNA after he died and got the results back in record time?

Take away point, If you work out or use drugs of any kind, go get an EKG. If you have not had an EKG done and you do things that put stress on your heart, you are playing a moronic game of Russian Roulette. 1 EKG, (a patient that takes his doctors advice) and 1 non invasive surgery implanting a pacemaker, and all these guys would likely still be alive.

Cardiac arrest isn't that big of a deal :eek:

He was 2.5-3 weeks away from competing, it wouldn't make much sense.

^^^ya i didn't have any idea how far out he was

..i just read "contest prep" then read "heart attack"

tragic regardless ..RIP

I think everyone tends to forget just how hard aas and STIMULANTS are on the heart. Hell think of this....3 shows a year each show 12 weeks of prep jamming caffeine and Clen for the majority of the prep. Clen IMO is one of the WORST drugs in this sport. It's terribly hard on the heart and can create plenty of long term issues. Not to mention the aas itself has its effects on the heart (a muscle that is stimulated through hard training)

Everyone wants to say AAS don't kill people, directly they don't sure. But it plays a major role in everyone who passes from heart/organ issues and growths. I could rant on this forever but simply put...just about anything abused will kill you. Down a ton of advil and see what happens. But in moderation and with properly looking over yourself and taking care of yourself, you can do this sport and be safe-ish.

I think everyone tends to forget just how hard aas and STIMULANTS are on the heart. Hell think of this....3 shows a year each show 12 weeks of prep jamming caffeine and Clen for the majority of the prep. Clen IMO is one of the WORST drugs in this sport. It's terribly hard on the heart and can create plenty of long term issues. Not to mention the aas itself has its effects on the heart (a muscle that is stimulated through hard training)

Everyone wants to say AAS don't kill people, directly they don't sure. But it plays a major role in everyone who passes from heart/organ issues and growths. I could rant on this forever but simply put...just about anything abused will kill you. Down a ton of advil and see what happens. But in moderation and with properly looking over yourself and taking care of yourself, you can do this sport and be safe-ish.

Everything in moderation is absolutely the key. When we run any kind of compounds..we should always remember foremost that LESS=MORE. The lesser the dosages..the better the gains will come on solidly in the long run and much easier to keep gains that you make over a very long period of time...as opposed to blowing up real fast and making gains too fast which equals trouble in the long (or short) run for sure. We need to be patient and always be learning from other people's mistakes before it happens to us.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws