over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP Honore Cironte

Wynn

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Honore Cironte, Masters Olympia champion, has died

38792_1_1.jpg

According to available data, the last time Honore Cironte competed was on August 15-16, 2003 at the Masters Olympia in Charlotte, USA, where he won his fourth title in the over-60 category. As we have already mentioned, the Canadian Claude Groulx won the main competition here, and the Spanish Rafael Vera, who is still competitive today, did the best among the 50-year-olds. Even after ending his competitive career, Cironte continued to train and stay in excellent shape. He also owned and operated the Duke Gym in Tenerife until 2021. On the evening of Monday, January 16, the news that Honore Cironte had died began to spread on the Internet, and the information that he had reached the end of his life at the age of 84 was finally confirmed. May he rest in peace.

38792_5_1.jpg

Honore Cironte, Masters Olympia champion, has died

38792_1_1.jpg

According to available data, the last time Honore Cironte competed was on August 15-16, 2003 at the Masters Olympia in Charlotte, USA, where he won his fourth title in the over-60 category. As we have already mentioned, the Canadian Claude Groulx won the main competition here, and the Spanish Rafael Vera, who is still competitive today, did the best among the 50-year-olds. Even after ending his competitive career, Cironte continued to train and stay in excellent shape. He also owned and operated the Duke Gym in Tenerife until 2021. On the evening of Monday, January 16, the news that Honore Cironte had died began to spread on the Internet, and the information that he had reached the end of his life at the age of 84 was finally confirmed. May he rest in peace.

38792_5_1.jpg

What a fucking stud never heard of him before but bigvass dude for that time in the pic in black and white. I hope they do bring the masters o back, I think they shelved it bc of Youngblood but his love of snow was epic I don’t think gear was the primary factor there. Great guy anyway I mean for a biker gang member lol but I never saw him do shit sideways but he had an MC background and a trucking lil empire so prolly no angel.

RIP

What a fucking stud never heard of him before but bigvass dude for that time in the pic in black and white. I hope they do bring the masters o back, I think they shelved it bc of Youngblood but his love of snow was epic I don’t think gear was the primary factor there. Great guy anyway I mean for a biker gang member lol but I never saw him do shit sideways but he had an MC background and a trucking lil empire so prolly no angel.
I remember when Don beat Vince Taylor in the Masters O and there were some serious objections to that decision. Don lacked in the lower body and got into bodybuilding at an advanced age but considering how long he was in the game, he was impressive. The internet wasn't rampant with speculation & innuendo at that time so I don't recall a whole lot of discussion about his passing other than some folks attributing his demise to his age and gear use ("too old to be using those kinds of dosages") but not the details you've presented. I do know that he had a very successful shipping company and left behind a family when he passed.

They did bring The Masters Olympia back. It is being held in Romania in August. I will be there, hopefully to meet up with Vinny.

I remember when Don beat Vince Taylor in the Masters O and there were some serious objections to that decision. Don lacked in the lower body and got into bodybuilding at an advanced age but considering how long he was in the game, he was impressive. The internet wasn't rampant with speculation & innuendo at that time so I don't recall a whole lot of discussion about his passing other than some folks attributing his demise to his age and gear use ("too old to be using those kinds of dosages") but not the details you've presented. I do know that he had a very successful shipping company and left behind a family when he passed.
I remember seeing clips of him training in a cut off flannel shirt. Looked well

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RES15NMV
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner