over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP IFBB Pro Sandro Hofer

I remember the Chris Benoit thing (terrible)...
but they blamed it on steroids....first thing...

then come to find out he had CTE so bad they said his brain
looked like it was 90 years old.....and he only had a TRT dose
cyp in his blood....

after that you never herd anything else about it...

I remember that too. Nancy Grace was like a pit bull on that case blaming the gear.

This is a sad story. RIP

The Chris Benoit fiasco shook me to my core when it happened. I couldn't believe a guy I watched 1-2x per week on tv could do that. I was so fascinated with that case. I decided to google up again after reading your post, tenny, to remember what happened. I was natural back then so I didn't know as much as AAS.

Chris Benoit Death: Testosterone Clue
He was definitely on testosterone, but we actually don't know the amount. My guess is way more than TRT. He was a big jacked guy. I also want to guess he was on HGH, assuming he had a prescription in order to travel with it.

Wrestler Chris Benoit Used Steroid Testosterone; Son Sedated Before Murders | Fox News
another article here

Report: Chris Benoit Would Have Died "Within 10 Months"; Sister-in-Law Tells All in Revealing Interview - Wrestlezone
This was the most interesting to me. He was on his way to death within 10 months as his heart was 3x the normal size.

A little off topic but I don't really have much to say about Sandra Koffer other than I've never heard of him but RIP.

nancy grace is hot

nancy grace is hot

You are taking what too much Testosterone if you think she is hot. She is an ugly broad with tons of makeup. On a good note, since you are not too choosey, you can get laid easier than others. :D

Feel bad for the wife, my condolences to her.

Whether the comment about him not being satisfied referret to intimacy with her, or lack of general satisfaction with his life, its the loved ones who suffer the cause the most.

I truly hope whatever trouble he was in doesn't find its way to her. Wish her only peace.

You are taking what too much Testosterone if you think she is hot. She is an ugly broad with tons of makeup. On a good note, since you are not too choosey, you can get laid easier than others. :D
LMFAO. Even if she was hot, WHICH SHE ISN'T, as soon as that mouth is opened she immediately looks like Medusa.

it was either an accident or suicide says the police - nothing to do others persons involved, so not murdered

Ugly girls have to work harder in bed.

it was either an accident or suicide says the police - nothing to do others persons involved, so not murdered

Whatever the case I feel sorry for the widow, those left behind are the ones that suffer, if you really love someone you would try by all means not to subject them to the pain of a suicide aftermath. Rest in peace.

haha I was joking, she is disgusting and I cant stand her. how is she on tv? she is the older woman you see at the bar every night that chain smokes:eek:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity