over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP Matt Mendenhall

We all have or are still struggling with personal or mental issues. None of us is perfect. We can not judge anyone unless we are walking in their shoes and experiencing what they are experiencing.

People who get into the hard stuff most likely struggling with depression, pain or other debilitating issues.
Life is hard and not everyone can overcome their struggles. Let's not judge because none of us are perfect.

Everything we do is for the pursuit of some sort of happiness or satisfaction.

AAS, stimulants, opioids etc... Are all used to satisfy a need or fix a problem or get away from depression.

Life is fucking tough as a it's. Let alone if you struggle with mental issues like depression. True some of us are a tad stronger than others and can overcome whatever life throws at us but for others, it might be a lot harder.

Be kind to one another. Be kind to strangers and never judge. That person you are judging might be carrying a whole lot of pain and hardship on their shoulders.

We are all humans after all. If you are healthy mind and body, count your blessings and be kind to others who might not be as fortunate as you are.

Life has always been hard, in the past nature eliminated the weakest, our society and our culture have an ideal that everyone, absolutely everyone, can and should be able to live even if they are weak or sick. That goes against the laws of nature, but we don't like those laws and we end up creating more suffering.

We also have to understand what type of people this endeavor sometimes attracts.. I cant tell you how many bodybuilders in the 90s etc that my buddy Dave said had numerous other addictions.. nubain.. coke.. uppers .. downers.. the list goes on .. Mike Christian admits that he had a huge coke addiction when he was competing .. others shot nubain back then.. just like many today are addicted to stimulants.. now add this to the gear etc and you have issues brewing.. do you think these people stop all their vices when they stop competing? Or even stop training .. ? No.. matt was also open about his heavy drinking.. did he stop ? I don't know.. coukd it be covid like was stated earlier? Can't tell ya that either.. but when you have a very addictive personality ( which is fairly common in the game) it might not just stop at gear..
You nailed it
The gear use for many years will catch up then add all the others you mentioned and it's a ticking explosion

I think reflexively we have heightened the awareness of the dangers of steroids after years of downplaying, but at the same time we have discounted all the problems caused by recreational drugs, especially in combination with gear. No doubt taking tons of steroids for years catches up, but the party lifestyle is also a killer and you put those together it is a lot of trouble. I read too often, not really much here but other boards, guys using tons of gear and then drinking heavily, smoking tons of dope, taking pills, partying, etc and I just don’t understand. Ped are risky alone and then guys just keep piling it on with other stuff, and the mental effects of all this going on in the body, it’s a sad thing. And many of the guys I read doing this are young, no surprise, but sad the possible future they face.

I think reflexively we have heightened the awareness of the dangers of steroids after years of downplaying, but at the same time we have discounted all the problems caused by recreational drugs, especially in combination with gear. No doubt taking tons of steroids for years catches up, but the party lifestyle is also a killer and you put those together it is a lot of trouble. I read too often, not really much here but other boards, guys using tons of gear and then drinking heavily, smoking tons of dope, taking pills, partying, etc and I just don’t understand. Ped are risky alone and then guys just keep piling it on with other stuff, and the mental effects of all this going on in the body, it’s a sad thing. And many of the guys I read doing this are young, no surprise, but sad the possible future they face.
Not so much anymore, but in my late 20s, some of the best built guys I knew were also drinking like fish and using party drugs. With enough gear in them, they still looked great. Of course, these guys also weren't competing though.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws