over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP Matt Porter. aka FutureFreak

That would be a problem for me now if I was taking steroids, but Im only on testosterone injections. Been taking warfarin now for the past 10 years or so, after my heart attack. So I wasn't taking it before my heart attack, I didn't know about my clotting disorder.

Thanks for posting that though. I didn't know about that. Many things interact with warfarin, and I test my INR level once a month to make sure it is between 2 and 3.

You are a survivor, man! Fantastic. One patient was taking 6 mg of warfarin a day to also maintain an INR of approximately 2-3. After 20 mg of oxandrolone per day, he only needed 1.5 mg warfarin to maintain the same INR.

Last edited:
You are a survivor, man! Fantastic. One patient was taking 6 mg of warfarin a day to also maintain an INR of approximately 2-3. After 20 mg of oxandrolone per day, he only needed 1.5 mg warfarin to maintain the same INR.

Wow, that is quite an effect. Could be fatal perhaps to someone unaware.

Wow, that is quite an effect. Could be fatal perhaps to someone unaware.

Yes, so anyone using these two compounds together should regularly check their INR with a device such as CoaguChek. That said, the INR levels could become stable/predictable and in range once correct dosing is established.

Last edited:

The addition of oxandrolone here is very interesting.

"Drug Interactions
Anticoagulants:
Anabolic steroids may increase sensitivity to oral anticoagulants. Dosage of the anticoagulant may have to be decreased in order to maintain desired prothrombin time. Patients receiving oral anticoagulant therapy require close monitoring, especially when anabolic steroids are started or stopped.
Warfarin:
A multidose study of Oxandrolone, given as 5 or 10 mg BID in 15 healthy subjects concurrently treated with warfarin, resulted in a mean increase in S-warfarin half-life from 26 to 48 hours and AUC from 4.55 to 12.08 ng•hr/mL; similar increases in R-warfarin half-life and AUC were also detected. Microscopic hematuria (9/15) and gingival bleeding (1/15) were also observed. A 5.5-fold decrease in the mean warfarin dose from 6.13 mg/day to 1.13 mg/day (approximately 80-85% reduction of warfarin dose), was necessary to maintain a target INR of 1.5. When Oxandrolone therapy is initiated in a patient already receiving treatment with warfarin, the INR or prothrombin time (PT) should be monitored closely and the dose of warfarin adjusted as necessary until a stable target INR or PT has been achieved.
Furthermore, in patients receiving both drugs, careful monitoring of the INR or PT, and adjustment of the warfarin dosage if indicated are recommended when the Oxandrolone dose is changed or discontinued. Patients should be closely monitored for signs and symptoms of occult bleeding."

https://www.drugs.com/pro/oxandrolone.html

Looks like steroids in general increase the effects of anticoagulant drugs.

The addition of oxandrolone here is very interesting.

N0, the addition of Oxandrolone could be deadly. Why take the risk? What is this whole thread about?!:banghead:

Really hope his family is getting through things.
Also, a lot of fucking delusion in this thread.

I miss Matt.

R.I.P

Truly one of the only legit and caring coaches out there.

Tribute to Matt

Jordan Janowitz Training Shoulders In Offseason

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6YcCEd8F1E"]Video Of Bodybuilder Jordan Janowitz Training Shoulders In Off'season - YouTube[/ame]

Matt was a great guy and no doubt will be missed. But he must be turning in his grave with all this talking about what caused his death. Let's let the guy R.I.P

At the end of the day his family would be the ones wondering what caused it and if they decide not to know. Let's respect that and drop this talking nonsense

It's OK to come here and pay your respects for him. But let's stop trying to play doctors

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I was sworn to secrecy on this and kept it a secret.....but Rachel just talked about it online so Ill hit on it to.

Do you want to know something so F'ed up its impossible to fathom?

Matt and Rachel about half a year ago went on vacation and took vacation pics. I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO NAME THE MF'ERS but people in the bodybuilding scene in Las Vegas used that opportunity to break into Matt's and Rachels home and totally ransack it, and stole a number of things (jewelry, Sneakers, other memento's and (things only bodybuilders would take...think about it)......the people involved? people that Matt knew of and is acquaintances of.....some of these pieces of trash who were involved went online and did tribute posts after Matt died and such....its freaking sickening.....where they made a major mistake is they tried to sell these items and Vegas isnt such a small town in that regard....so Matt and Rachel know exactly who they are.

There are some reasons as to why this has remained a private matter and not a legal matter.....but it truly is one of the most despicable acts ive seen done in the bodybuilding world and really makes me question some of the ethos/morals of the people in this sport/endeavor

I was sworn to secrecy on this and kept it a secret.....but Rachel just talked about it online so Ill hit on it to.

Do you want to know something so F'ed up its impossible to fathom?

Matt and Rachel about half a year ago went on vacation and took vacation pics. I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO NAME THE MF'ERS but people in the bodybuilding scene in Las Vegas used that opportunity to break into Matt's and Rachels home and totally ransack it, and stole a number of things (jewelry, Sneakers, other memento's and (things only bodybuilders would take...think about it)......the people involved? people that Matt knew of and is acquaintances of.....some of these pieces of trash who were involved went online and did tribute posts after Matt died and such....its freaking sickening.....where they made a major mistake is they tried to sell these items and Vegas isnt such a small town in that regard....so Matt and Rachel know exactly who they are.

There are some reasons as to why this has remained a private matter and not a legal matter.....but it truly is one of the most despicable acts ive seen done in the bodybuilding world and really makes me question some of the ethos/morals of the people in this sport/endeavor

Wait...why are the people responsible not being named and shamed from every single rooftop across America?? I hope the police know about this.

Well you know you dont always want the police involved :D best justice would be if the perps got there asses kicked real bad.

Wait...why are the people responsible not being named and shamed from every single rooftop across America?? I hope the police know about this.

Pmed you

Why is the police not involved? Because they might have found significant amounts of 'gear' together with the other things stolen.

Why are the perps not publicly named and shamed? Libel laws.

Not to assume, just a guess, but i'm guessing they may have took some things they would rather keep LE unaware of? I guess i'm still assuminmg:eek:

That said, what a bunch of low-life POS cocksuckers:mad:

I am not surprised that it happened to them, we have seen pieces of shit like that on here before and on other sites. Every sport has them, I don't think bodybuilding is any worse than some of the others but it certainly is disgusting in this case.

I hope that the bodybuilding community becomes aware of who the perps are and that they get properly shunned. Probably isn't a whole lot that can be done legally now to them. People like that are most probably still acting the same way and doing it to others now. I think if their names become public then it might prevent others from becoming their next victims.

Shouldn't be too hard to anonymously leak the names out, even if it is just their screen names online.

I guess Matt didn't have an alarm system up and running at the time?

I believe it was a few years ago he housed some guys around USA’s and had money and other stuff stolen from him then as well.

There is some really fucked up people out there.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear