over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP Nasser

Pretty sure he meant Oxycodone.
Doesn't really matter I guess, they are all opiates and abuse of them can all lead you to the same place. I've seen people have just as many issues as a heroin junky from Opanas, perc, vicodin, oxycodone, and every other opiate. It seems to be getting worse and worse as more people start using them regularly.

:yeahthat:

the progression for a good deal usually starts from a Rx of painkillers for injuries... opiates eg. vic's, norco's, codeine, perc's, oxy's roxy's etc or stimulants for adhd or diet aid ie. phen, adderall, ritailin, desoxyn, dexedrine etc... the ppl get hooked and either lose their scripts or want to supplement them so cross over to dirtier street produced variants...

ultimately end up just settling for dirty stepped on crank or some black tar just to get their fix... there is the small few who will refuse to use needles for whatever reason with the heroin so will settle for paying a RIDICULOUS amount for a single oxy to crush and snort instead....

and even tho its sometimes joked about but the gay for pay term had to originate from somewhere in some form of truth... c'mon guys... lets not be naive about the lows ppl will stoop to...:naughty:

Oxy is pretty different from heroin IME. At least in small doses.

Both are derivatives of the Poppy plant, when metabolized, they are pretty much the same chemically (effect may be slightly different). Please explain your side

Oxys metabolize into oxymorphone(brand name Opana). Heroin is a derivitive of morphine but stronger. That's the only difference to me, but they are still both strong opiates. Bottom line is that they both cause euphoria and are highly addictive and I see no difference between the 2 from that stand point.

heroin is just morphine acetate, morphine is morphine, the ester doesn't change anything, AAS users should be able to understand that

There you have it folks, 10 grams, words straight from "FartJohnson" himself. lol jk man. Believe me, I have never been a believer of moderate dosages in the pro ranks, but there is still a thing called genetics that do play a HUGE factor. Some guys can get away with much much less than others. Like I said, I have never heard Nassers stance on drugs or even "rumors" so for all I know he could be one of the few insanely well off responders to hormones. If that was the case then I would be a little scared myself having already touched some high dosages (2.5 grams). But if 10 grams, even 5 grams were true, then it becomes much more understandable as to why he passed at 48...

Regardless of it all, its a tragedy that someone could let this happen to themselves with all of the available medical care, knowledge and supplements we have available to counteract these major health problems (of course some are doomed no matter what due to genetic pre-disposition to certain health issues). Its just sad to see someone be so enslaved to their addictions that they continue to be so reckless for such long periods of time until its too late...

Nasser said so himself he had done 3000mg-5000mg testosterone norm and gh 10ius off season, 20iu precontest norm

Nasser said so himself he had done 3000mg-5000mg testosterone norm and gh 10ius off season, 20iu precontest norm

Wow, and thats not even including the orals and all other anabolics/androgens he'd be stacking along with it, and obviously slin. Not to mention his gh was most likely all pharm. Makes sense now...

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

So what exactly is hard in the kidneys? Is it high blood pressure or just all AS in general

So what exactly is hard in the kidneys? Is it high blood pressure or just all AS in general

High blood pressure is the number one cause of kidney failure in the general public.

RIP.....:(

I was putting off my blood work, because I was busy...
Fuk that, Monday It's getting done..

Diabetes is the number one cause of kidney failure in the general public by a wide margin.

My bad, I should have said, hypertension is the leading cause of kidney failure in adults without diabetes by a wide margin.

Crazy...

Was always a nice guy. I met him twice...once at the airport in LA...they lost his luggage.

i thot a couple years ago nassar mentioned on lee priests / romano's vpx radio interview to be taking 5g test/wk for the mr o's.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member