over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP Nasser

Rick Collins

Rick Collins just posted on fb today an article about Nasser. He died of conjestive heart failure. He was on kidney dialysis as well.

Nasser el Sonbaty and Anabolic Steroids

Ooops, doggcrapp already said what is in that article. sorry dc

Last edited:
Rick Collins just posted on fb today an article about Nasser. He died of conjestive heart failure. He was on kidney dialysis as well.

Nasser el Sonbaty and Anabolic Steroids

Ooops, doggcrapp already said what is in that article. sorry dc

The heart, kidneys, and liver seem to be the organs of choice of attack for what we take. The heart is my main concern, after what happened to me. We will be seeing more of this in the next 20 yrs until things change.

An enlarged heart doesn't necessary kill you asap. Nassar just had found out about it a few months ago. My former roommate had congestive heart failure for 9 years before it killed him.

He had probably been living with it for years.

Interesting case study

I would like to see all of the Olympia contenders consent to echocardiograms. It would be really interesting and revealing to see those results. I think a lot of people, the contenders themselves, would be very surprised at the results.

Wow, and thats not even including the orals and all other anabolics/androgens he'd be stacking along with it, and obviously slin. Not to mention his gh was most likely all pharm. Makes sense now...

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Finally, I am vindicated!

Haha, but think about it...if this guy was willing to ADMIT 3-5gs, imagine how much he was actually taking. I've always heard that pro's cut their doses in half when they discuss dosages.

Is it really that hard to believe? He was probably among the 3 most heavily muscled individuals in the WORLD...good genetics or not, that doesn't come without significant dosages.

Also, you have to imagine this dude's mindset. He came so close to beating Dorian a few times in the Olympia. Imagine how frustrating that would be, to spend all off-season looking forward to your opportunity, only to be denied.

I think at some point he just said "to hell w it" and megadosed as much as he could. Do you really think a BBer who went overboard w the SEO's wouldn't try and max out his AAS dosages first?

I would like to see all of the Olympia contenders consent to echocardiograms. It would be really interesting and revealing to see those results. I think a lot of people, the contenders themselves, would be very surprised at the results.

All of us who use these bodybuilding compounds will pay one day; maybe sooner, maybe later. Don't anyone fool yourself by thinking the piper won't come calling one day. It's reality. If you play, you're going to pay. For those who aren't willing to accept what's coming, get out now. None of this stuff is healthy. Move on, or accept the consequences.

All of us who use these bodybuilding compounds will pay one day; maybe sooner, maybe later. Don't anyone fool yourself by thinking the piper won't come calling one day. It's reality. If you play, you're going to pay. For those who aren't willing to accept what's coming, get out now. None of this stuff is healthy. Move on, or accept the consequences.

It would be good though, and interesting, to see how their hearts are doing. I do think there are a good number of young men on here though that don't think like you do.

TRUTH

I suffer from anxiety attacks sometimes... during those attacks all I can think about is what I have done to myself and how one day it will catch up to me.
tick tock tick tock......
-JS

I suffer from anxiety attacks sometimes... during those attacks all I can think about is what I have done to myself and how one day it will catch up to me.
tick tock tick tock......
-JS

I used to get those from time to time too, mostly when I was on tren.

It would be good though, and interesting, to see how their hearts are doing. I do think there are a good number of young men on here though that don't think like you do.

I would venture to guess they all have enlarged hearts. I had an echo cardio gram a few years ago. The doctor didn't know how to respond. His words were, "Well, you're heart looks...(he was speechless, then said) ah, okay." AAS enlarges the heart. Long term abuse is a guarantee for heart issues. I also had a heart murmur at that point in time which apparently went away when it was checked last November.

The words of DC is this thread really hit home with me. He has a wife that loves him and is blessed with daughters. The same with Phil. I live a loner's life so I don't really care about my fate, but one day I may care if I am blessed enough to have a family. Unfortunately, the damage may have already been done and I will then care about my fate when things are too late. Life has a way of catching up with you just when things get good.

Seeing an icon like Nasser go down really helps put things into perspective...
Watching guys like him, Dorian, Shawn, and Levrone really helped get me into the sport...

It's scary to think that we are all living on borrowed time...

The words of DC is this thread really hit home with me. He has a wife that loves him and is blessed with daughters. The same with Phil. I live a loner's life so I don't really care about my fate, but one day I may care if I am blessed enough to have a family. Unfortunately, the damage may have already been done and I will then care about my fate when things are too late. Life has a way of catching up with you just when things get good.

Exactly, how do you know that you are always going to feel this way?

I would venture to guess they all have enlarged hearts. I had an echo cardio gram a few years ago. The doctor didn't know how to respond. His words were, "Well, you're heart looks...(he was speechless, then said) ah, okay." AAS enlarges the heart. Long term abuse is a guarantee for heart issues. I also had a heart murmur at that point in time which apparently went away when it was checked last November.

Well said bro , that last part is soo damn true

Seeing an icon like Nasser go down really helps put things into perspective...
Watching guys like him, Dorian, Shawn, and Levrone really helped get me into the sport...

It's scary to think that we are all living on borrowed time...

Nasser seemed invincible when you would hear the stories he had.

Cardio echo won't show blockage of less than 70%, the test is pretty useless for detecting CAD. Heart scan is the only way to go.

My bee some day a Pharmaceutical company will develop a medicine to cure stupidity.

Cardio echo won't show blockage of less than 70%, the test is pretty useless for detecting CAD. Heart scan is the only way to go.

It may not show blockages, but it is going to show heart wall motion abonormalities , hypertrophy of the walls, and other forms of cardiomyopathy. Someone can have an ejection fraction of 20% and not have a single blockage. In the case of long term steroid use this can happen, I know because it was me once. So to say that a heart scan is the only way to go is very false.

If a blockage is suspected, then the only way to go is to the cath lab and get an angiogram. If something is truly wrong on ekg etc then it is straight to there.

By a heart scan, I assume you mean a MUGA scan? Ive had a few of those and the doc told me its not much better than the echo. He used it as a kind of second opinion to back up the echo he had. Ive also had the scan done where they inject the tracer and then you exercise on the treadmill, and that was nice because it does show if you have any parts of the heart that are dead (not getting any blood supply).

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic