over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP Nick Winters

Just like almost killed me, and it did kill BigBapper. Those clots hit you like a fucking freight train. One minute I was fine, squating 455 lbs and the next I felt like I was going to die.

Quite true Maldorf, But can I just emphsise the fact that Big Bapper did have his blood work done on a very regular basis and if ever it was'nt rite he took the nessacary precautions to correct it...All you guys out there reading please take extra special care and do it by the book...Big Bapper had no previous heart trouble wat so ever...At the time of Big Bappers death his bloodwork was perfect, There shall be an inquest now in the next few months in regards to Seamus' death and the medical profession have a hell of alot of answering to do, They owe it to me and Jessica, No stone will be left unturned..RIP My Love Seamus x

RIP Nick , My thoughts are with family and friends at this sad time..

Last edited:
My deepest condolences to all that loved him , May the Good Lord strengthen his family and friends, They will all be in my prayers. Minister.

Nice tribute

**broken link removed**

RIP! Quite scary how many of the bigger guys lately have the same faith. Bodybuilding has to be done cautiously, and I don't think we should always try to get bigger and bigger. It does take its toll on the human heart....

Quite true Maldorf, But can I just emphsise the fact that Big Bapper did have his blood work done on a very regular basis and if ever it was'nt rite he took the nessacary precautions to correct it...All you guys out there reading please take extra special care and do it by the book...Big Bapper had no previous heart trouble wat so ever...At the time of Big Bappers death his bloodwork was perfect, There shall be an inquest now in the next few months in regards to Seamus' death and the medical profession have a hell of alot of answering to do, They owe it to me and Jessica, No stone will be left unturned..RIP My Love Seamus x

RIP Nick , My thoughts are with family and friends at this sad time..

Yeah, I know what you mean about blood work being perfect. My blood work was perfect too before I had my heart attack. I had just had a phlebotomy 1 week prior and my hematocrit was only 45. Its crazy that you can do everything right like Big Bapper and I did and still get a clot. The bad thing is most guys dont even do what we did and get checkups like that.

I was very upset to find out about Big Bapper's death. It really hit home with me since I almost died 1 year before that. He was an awesome guy and really is missed on here. I think he was one of the best mods we had. I hope that you get some answers to what happened with him. For me I found out that I have a genetic condtion, too much prothrombin, that contributed to my clot. I am wondering if maybe your husband might have had that too. Since its hereditary, I am going to have both of my daughters get their DNA tested later on when they grow older so that they dont risk problems.Taking birth control pills when you have a clotting disorder can lead to clots and I dont want them to have that. Something for you to think about with your daughter, just to be safe.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws