advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP QUEEFER- I'm going to miss you, my friend!

Its bad enough when we take in all kinds of Steroids, GH, Peptides and Insulin but then you add in recreational drugs like Kratom on top and its a recipe for disaster :(

You really are a prick. On top of that you are an idiot. Kratom is a PLANT and in fact has a plethora (that means a lot) of well documented health benefits. Dumbass

** Sorry - I should have kept reading to see that this dickhead was already handled..

Last edited:
Guys- I found this pic (on a thread) of Bert & I at the Elite BB-ing contest a few yrs back that I'd love to have lightened up. Can anyone help me out with this?? I tried editing it from my phone but it didn't work too well.....

Thank you in advance.
If you post that on reddit, or the right sub-reddit, you'll get professional people touching it up in hours. Seen amazing work there before, give it a try. I've seen people do professional level custom photo restoration work for strangers.

If you post that on reddit, or the right sub-reddit, you'll get professional people touching it up in hours. Seen amazing work there before, give it a try. I've seen people do professional level custom photo restoration work for strangers.
Obviously, give your back story and the circumstances along with the request. I think you'll be surprised by the response. One you post it, link it back here and we'll all up vote the hell out of it.

Obviously, give your back story and the circumstances along with the request. I think you'll be surprised by the response. One you post it, link it back here and we'll all up vote the hell out of it.
Hell yeah

I am not able to quote your post to me Mrs. Q, only because im posting from my android cel now, but im happy if i was able to give even an drop of positivity to your grief. Thank you as well for offering your condolances for my brother, at the time i lived at home, and there was nothing more devastating than being awaken by hearing my parents cry in the other room. I wouldnt wish this upon my wickedest enemy. Mrs. Q, i am happy to share, what got me through this difficult time, was,my faith, prayer, and knowing EXACTLY where he is....in a much better place. Like i said, i am "nobody" on this board, but if and when your ready, my door is open to you to PM me anytime you wish, i would love to share with you what my Mom for example did to help her somewhat "deal" with such a shocking and unexpected passing. Years later, i did some of what she did and it helped me in more ways than one. I will be happy to provide these "materials", or rather.....information, on me. If at the very least will put your mind in a more positive place, and it might help you rest and be reassured he is happier where he is. This I DO know. You and your family will continue to be in my prayers, as well as his ftiends here on Pro Muscle, which are so many. Please remember, my PM is open to you anytime, no conditions or obligations. God bless you and your family. Addams29

Last edited:
a plethora (that means a lot)

:D

I thought "plethora" was a pretty common word, but you're right, after thinking about it again, some people with obviously low IQ's/limited vocabulary may have needed this clarification... :p

It breaks my heart as I'm writing this thread.
This morning Ms. Q, Queefer's wife found him slumped over his laptop.
Apparently, his heart gave out while he was working late last night.
Queefer is one of my best friends in this world!
I've never known a kinder, more generous soul ever!!!
I'm in shock! I don't want to believe it.
Queefer worked all the time, 20 hour days, trying his hardest to be successful for his family. He and I have talked a lot about death lately. I think he has a sense it was coming. A little over a month ago he checked himself into Urgent Care due to chest pains. He stayed over night and had all the tests done. They said his chest pains were from dehydration and being over worked while having a lingering flu bug. They said he was fine. Q still had a premonition. He ended up taking out a life insurance by policy for his son.
He was only on HRT type doses and only test for the past year. His days of pushing things with higher doses and competition were over. All Q wanted was to live a long life with his family and friends.
I kept telling him he needed to get more sleep and stop working 20 hour days, but Q was determined to do everything he could to make a better life for his family.
I miss you Queefer(Bert)!!!
I'm in shock to lose one of my best friends who I trusted more than anyone in this world. Rest in peace with God, my friend! One day we will meet again! (JOHN)

Wow this is sad, Queefer was one of my favorite people on here, so sad to see him go so young.

This will weigh on my mind in all my future bodybuilding decisions, I don't know any other way to give something so sad some kind of meaning. I'm sorry for your loss Miss Q...

Guys- I found this pic (on a thread) of Bert & I at the Elite BB-ing contest a few yrs back that I'd love to have lightened up. Can anyone help me out with this?? I tried editing it from my phone but it didn't work too well.....

Thank you in advance.

Here you are Miss Q. Hope this helps. Very sorry for your loss.

Attachments

• 044 (2).JPG
    044 (2).JPG
    258.2 KB · Views: 588

Thank you so much for the suggestion.

I am not able to quote your post to me Mrs. Q, only because im posting from my android cel now, but im happy if i was able to give even an drop of positivity to your grief. Thank you as well for offering your condolances for my brother, at the time i lived at home, and there was nothing more devastating than being awaken by hearing my parents cry in the other room. I wouldnt wish this upon my wickedest enemy. Mrs. Q, i am happy to share, what got me through this difficult time, was,my faith, prayer, and knowing EXACTLY where he is....in a much better place. Like i said, i am "nobody" on this board, but if and when your ready, my door is open to you to PM me anytime you wish, i would love to share with you what my Mom for example did to help her somewhat "deal" with such a shocking and unexpected passing. Years later, i did some of what she did and it helped me in more ways than one. I will be happy to provide these "materials", or rather.....information, on me. If at the very least will put your mind in a more positive place, and it might help you rest and be reassured he is happier where he is. This I DO know. You and your family will continue to be in my prayers, as well as his ftiends here on Pro Muscle, which are so many. Please remember, my PM is open to you anytime, no conditions or obligations. God bless you and your family. Addams29

Thank you. I truly appreciate your offer. Thank you so much.

Wow this is sad, Queefer was one of my favorite people on here, so sad to see him go so young.

This will weigh on my mind in all my future bodybuilding decisions, I don't know any other way to give something so sad some kind of meaning. I'm sorry for your loss Miss Q...

I still can't believe it. It's been 22 days...

Here you are Miss Q. Hope this helps. Very sorry for your loss.

Thank you for fixing the pic for me. I love it.

Its bad enough when we take in all kinds of Steroids, GH, Peptides and Insulin but then you add in recreational drugs like Kratom on top and its a recipe for disaster :(

I've been away for a while and just saw this. What an ass. A no nothing no it all that has to put in his two cents worth of no clue of what he's talking about. I've been a regular customer of Q's kratom for over a year now and it has changed my life. I feel like I did in my 20's. A rec drug ? That one really got to me.....

Mrs. Q, your very welcome..........Addams29

I can't remember who asked for this photo to be fixed but I took a few minutes and processed it for you.

edit: looks like someone already did it above. Oh well.

Attachments

• 044 (2)fixed.JPG
    044 (2)fixed.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 379
Last edited:
I can't remember who asked for this photo to be fixed but I took a few minutes and processed it for you.

edit: looks like someone already did it above. Oh well.

I appreciate you taking the time, Ouch. Thank you so much. I like them both :)

Omg I have not logged in in so long and I just saw this....I am so sorry to hear such news.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

I have been on a long vacation after working overseas, I am at a loss for words right now. I cannot believe this has happened. I am so sorry for all his family members, those people he loved and those people that loved him.

RIP. Condolences to the family.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner