over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP Steve Michalik

Had a best friend die about 2 weeks ago. Heart failure, liver not good. kidneys failing. Never touched aas in his life. He was 51.
I remember SM in a tv docu a few tears back. It seemed aas centered.
Reminds me of someone taking 2 bottles of aspirin , bleeding to death then blaming aspirin for their demise. I will say sorry to hear of his passing.
Sad that he took his own life that way.
Thanks, T

As much as he railed against steroids and said he was off them and warned against their use he, IMO, never got off them! Just couldn't be honest.

An example of his wild imagination:

"One of my friends in the business, a former Mr. America, used to get so horny on tour that he'd fuck the Coke machine in his hotel," Michalik said. "Swear to God, he'd stick his dick right in the change return slot, and bang it for all he was worth....He fucked those machines from coast to coast, and even had ratings for them. I seem to remember the Chicago Hyatt's being pretty high up on the list."

As much as he railed against steroids and said he was off them and warned against their use he, IMO, never got off them! Just couldn't be honest.

An example of his wild imagination:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

It also seemed like that he had every bad reaction to AAS possible.

I'm glad Big A said it so I don't get jumped on!

Do you guys really remember who this guy was? He took huge dosages, did insane over training, and then when his health went bad, he blamed it all on steroids...Forgetting the fact that he was one of the biggest abusers out there! He has taken it upon himself to speak out against steroids ever since then!! What he should have done was educate people and say...Hey, don't abuse steroids like I did! If you're going to use steroids then start by taking these precautionary measures, A,B,C,etc, which I didn't, and remember these other guidelines, etc, etc!

I feel for the people that loved and cared for him.

This.

I can't help but think of him as the guy that ran down drugs and bodybuilding for the last 20 years and LIED to the kids in his gym about how they could be great without drugs. The genetics in THAT group? I think not.

At any rate, I am sorry he died, but that doesn't allow me to divorce my opinion of him as a man from his actions and words.

He's nothing more than the 850-pound man that had to be cut out of his house to go to the doctor and then blamed fast food for his predicament.

I am sorry for his family, but have no respect for the man.

Glad big A said it, am I the only one that thinks it's a douchebag move to take a kidney and then kill yourself....how about saving that kidney for someone who wants to live

Finally someone said it...

Finally someone said it...

I'm new here so I couldn't take the risk of saying it and having every single person on here hate me.

Maybe he was off test and went suicidal...that's why guys that do AAS and don't know about PCT goes suicidal for a while...there test is shut down. Maybe he was like fuck it and stopped taking test and his body didn't make it anymore and with his situation he just went to the suicidal extreme.

I've been suicidal couple of times and have had friends that were/are suicidal. It's weird because even when you think about it it's one thing but when you actually have the gun or knife in your hand everything changes. It takes a HUGE snap for somebody to kill themselves. Shits weird man. And a lot of people, like myself and my friends, we acted normal but we weren't normal and we all had plans. Plans after plans on how to go with it. How we wanted our last few seconds to go.

Holy shit those were some bad times!

whether he was a hypocrite or not the man is still dead. That in itself is a sad event.

The roids response was very appropriate. Michalik has done more damage to the bodybuilding life when it comes to steroids than anyone else apart from Alzado.

You sure it was a gun shot wound and not the green ooze that would come out of his pores everytime he used steroids that killed him??

Right, in the wikipedia it says :

"According to Michalik, he has suffered many serious health problems due to his steroid use. It started with him passing blood in his urine; a sign of the multiple liver tumors doctors later discovered. After recovering from these bouts with cancer Michalik suffered a heart attack, followed by a stroke. Since then, he has been against the use of steroids. Steve passed away May 24 2012"

So it sounds like he was preachin against the use and spreading the word of his toubles.

I'm glad Big A said it so I don't get jumped on!

Do you guys really remember who this guy was? He took huge dosages, did insane over training, and then when his health went bad, he blamed it all on steroids...Forgetting the fact that he was one of the biggest abusers out there! He has taken it upon himself to speak out against steroids ever since then!! What he should have done was educate people and say...Hey, don't abuse steroids like I did! If you're going to use steroids then start by taking these precautionary measures, A,B,C,etc, which I didn't, and remember these other guidelines, etc, etc!

I feel for the people that loved and cared for him.

I gotta say though that I used nowhere near the amount this guy did, not really too far from what some of the guys on here use. Hell when I had my heart attack/blood clot I was only on 750 mg test and 250 mg tren. This shit and and will kill some of us. Four years ago my cardiologist that saved my life told me I had 10-15 yrs left to live, so I will be 55 yrs old if im lucky. Someday in my obititurary it will say that steroids brought on my early demise, I will be sure of that. The way I look at it now, especially when you use substances other than test it that its all poison, and a using just a little bit of poision is still bad for you.

Last edited:
Glad big A said it, am I the only one that thinks it's a douchebag move to take a kidney and then kill yourself....how about saving that kidney for someone who wants to live

Great point you make here. If am ever am lucky enough to get a heart transplant the last thing I will ever think of is suicide.

Right, in the wikipedia it says :

"According to Michalik, he has suffered many serious health problems due to his steroid use. It started with him passing blood in his urine; a sign of the multiple liver tumors doctors later discovered. After recovering from these bouts with cancer Michalik suffered a heart attack, followed by a stroke. Since then, he has been against the use of steroids. Steve passed away May 24 2012"

So it sounds like he was preachin against the use and spreading the word of his toubles.

I gotta say though that I used nowhere near the amount this guy did, not really too far from what some of the guys on here use. Hell when I had my heart attack/blood clot I was only on 750 mg test and 250 mg tren. This shit and and will kill some of us. Four years ago my cardiologist that saved my life told me I had 10-15 yrs left to live, so I will be 55 yrs old if im lucky. Someday in my obititurary it will say that steroids brought on my early demise, I will be sure of that. The way I look at it now, especially when you use substances other than test it that its all poison, and a using just a little bit of poision is still bad for you.

You and I are usually on the same page and I agree with you to a point on this one...Like one of the other posters stated, Michalik was the guy who said, "I know it's working when I start pissing blood!". I don't have much sympathy for someone this foolish!! Your story and his story are not the same!!

Last edited:
RIP. He was an intense man with an interesting personality. Back in the day he was the definition of hard core, in his trainin, in his AAS use and everything he did. I have followed his story over the years and found it fascinating. Very, very sad to hear this.

Woa

Are you friggin kidding me? A Dr. told you 10-15 years? I'm speechless

Well, to be honest I pressured him to tell me what his professional opinion was based on his experience with folks like me that suffered that bad of a heart attack. He is a Harvard grad and really smart and I valued his opinion. He is the one that cleared out my clogged artery the night of my heart attack. He would have never come out and said that if I hadnt asked him to. I looked him in the eye and told him not to sugar coat it, but to give me his honest estimate of how long I might have. He told me 10-15 yrs but with modern medicine getting better all the time there might be something down the road to help me, maybe stem cells who knows. I respect him for being honest and not giving me a line of horse shit. Hell, I would have died this past Christmas if it hadnt been for my ICD that fired off when I passed out.
I later changed cardiologists because I wanted to be with the doc that is doing all the stem cell research here, and I was trying to get in on some of his studies. I asked him how long I had and he was real nice to me and really wouldnt say anything about how long he thought. I guess he didnt want to go there.

Last edited:
I really hope that there was some kind of complication with the transplant and thats why he killed himself, so many people die each year because they can't get a transplant.

I really hope that there was some kind of complication with the transplant and thats why he killed himself, so many people die each year because they can't get a transplant.

Right, its a great gift that he was able to get one and then he just throws it all away. I do think sometimes they can harvest donated organs back from the recipient when they die though, maybe Steve was a donor and he was able to provide the kidney and other organs back to the donor pool to help others. So it is a possibility that his death might have benefitted others, and if thats the case then what he did in a way really is unselfish.

It must be nice to live a perfect life and rip this man after he is dead. So what if he told people he is not doing anything...how many times have you told strangers you are not doing anything when you really are???

Anyways, may he RIP on this memorial day.

Yeah, they tend not to give exact.death dates. I was intrigued myself.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner