over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP TURBOUSA

Fatal heart attack...As far as I am aware he was not on heavy amounts of gear...But had had a very bad year so far losing a couple of close people and taking care of many others, not leaving any time for himself.

I was shocked and actually didn't believe it when I first heard...Was talking with him Friday night and said he felt rundown and was looking forward to the weekend to try and relax.

He was my friend and will be missed...You don't find too many like him in a life time - always there for everyone around him but never taking any time for himself!!

But even not being gear related...With all these deaths around us it continues to show that we are not young kids anymore and need to start taking care of our health...What's the point in looking good, having nice shit if we aren't here to enjoy it?!

You can go at any time guys.. Have lost numerous classmate and co workers .. All before 50.. Just live your lives and have great days...

Rest in Peace Brother. Sad Day.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

This is horrible. Turbo was such a nice guy. We used to chat quite a lot over on Anasci. You will be missed matey. RIP

Fatal heart attack...As far as I am aware he was not on heavy amounts of gear...But had had a very bad year so far losing a couple of close people and taking care of many others, not leaving any time for himself.

I was shocked and actually didn't believe it when I first heard...Was talking with him Friday night and said he felt rundown and was looking forward to the weekend to try and relax.

He was my friend and will be missed...You don't find too many like him in a life time - always there for everyone around him but never taking any time for himself!!

But even not being gear related...With all these deaths around us it continues to show that we are not young kids anymore and need to start taking care of our health...What's the point in looking good, having nice shit if we aren't here to enjoy it?!

Very very sad, I recall seeing his username in many posts.

From a health educational standpoint, was he ever on heavy gear? How big was he?

Absolutely agree with some of the others here, don't think anyone had a bigger heart than him and he didn't hesitate to give more if someone needed it.

This sucks.

Its extremely frustrating losing fellow iron brothers. Sometimes I wonder how much time I have left myself with all my past use....

That guy used to post all the time.

Super sad. I don't mind saying that I am freaked out. I don't recall any negative posts made by Turbousa. Sounds like you guys that knew him really thought a lot of him.:(

Prayers for him and his family and for all those who knew and loved him

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Its extremely frustrating losing fellow iron brothers. Sometimes I wonder how much time I have left myself with all my past use....

No need to wonder. Go get all the tests done and know the status of your health so you can do things to extend your life.

This sucks!
Rest in Peace in a much better place!

RIP to a good man. My condolences to his family.

For those that knew him, you know what I am saying. This man left a hellofva mark on this world in ways that few know. He never boasted, he just did. I want to say I celebrate the fact that he was here and has such an impact. We should all be so fortunate.

Yes it's happening way too frequently. Cherish your family, friends and enjoy doing the things you love. RIP

Very saddening, T was a super nice man. Rest in peace, T.

RIP

Rest in peace TURBOUSA !:(

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner