over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

rippedmass.com???

woody00

Registered
what happened to the rippedmass board?? i havent been able to access it for days... thanks

Relpy

|--[\\\]>------- It may be gone...BigA said s'thing to the effect that the old owner didn't pass over the info to keep it going. I hope that it will come back as that was my 'home' BigA runs this board like he did RM, so maybe he can bring some more insight to this.

The previous owner, when he passed all the info to me, he didn't give me the password to register.com, so I couldn't renew the domain name. I am trying to get it back online shortly.
Otherwise, I already regustered rippedmass.net, if need be. Will be back online, one way or the other in a few days tops.

sounds good...

there you have it from the devil himself.. I mean the man...lol

Long Live RM...

Mr.Huge

Re: sounds good...

Mr.Huge said:
there you have it from the devil himself.. I mean the man...lol

Long Live RM...

Mr.Huge

What about your site? I can't log on it using Explorer. I can log on it using Navigator, but I can't post 'cause it's all wacked out. Tried everything. I had others tell me the same.
Just so you know that I am not snobbing you :p

hmmmm....

Fizuckle.... I will have to look into this because i use explorer & it seems to work just fine for me. Not sure what the deal is but yes Kiwi said he could get in & so have a few others. I honestly dont know what the prob is but if I cant get it resovleved I go with V-Bulletin or something else & just build a new one. This si about the 3rd time i have heard this. A lot of peoples problems were fixed after enabling there cookies but not sure why you can get to it from other isp... hmm Ill see what I can figure out by contacting my host & the company I go through for the site itself & get back to you. I have had a lot going on so i havent even been on it much myself.

My sentencing for my a/s case is on Oct. 24, 2003 so I have had a lot of other things on my mind. Ill let you all know how that goes also. In the mean time I'll see what I can do about the site probs. Thansk for the heads up!

Mr.Huge

Mr. Huge

I had the same problems with your site that everyone else is describing. Also, good luck with your case later this month. Keep us updated.

Ok someone try to log on & describe

specifically what happens for me if you would. Thank you...Diezelll666 i seen you registered & are a member but what happens when you try logging in & viewing a post. Tell me what pops up on your screen. etc. should give you a error message or something copy n paste it here.

BigA check your mail...important

Mr.Huge

Last edited:
Please come back

I feel so slack, between this diet, gf problems work, boucing and school i need to get on more... once its back on ill be in the swing of things. Now that skip is helping me out I have less stress on me and can devote more to da BOARD.

Re: hmmmm....

Mr.Huge said:
My sentencing for my a/s case is on Oct. 24, 2003 so I have had a lot of other things on my mind. Ill let you all know how that goes also. In the mean time I'll see what I can do about the site probs. Thansk for the heads up!

Mr.Huge

MrHuge-good luck and let us know what happens.

Thank you all

for the continued support! Honesty is the best policy & I am not talking bout my case but about all the BS you may have had doubts about b4 as you can see some one is playing shady... Stay Safe! Long Live Pro M......

Mr.Huge

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner